[END] Starship Trifos 2: The Valecho Congrats to Bluji, Devourer and Woon. page 8 (locked)

188 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

(Kidude)

[sarcasm]
Nice job Scumhunting on Day One :P.
[/sarcasm]

I don’t see why this was sarcasm. I probably would have voted for you if I wasn’t waiting for your response about survival voting.

I’ve been waiting ever since I died so I could comment. The Spy wasn’t scum

Flag Post

The Spy wasn’t scum…

He was a third party, which is still considered scum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

The Spy wasn’t scum…

He was a third party, which is still considered scum.

Originally posted by Taiboss:

In case I didn’t clarify.
When the spy wins, the game doesn’t end.

The only reason I couldn’t roleclaim was because apparently people didn’t read this.

Flag Post

The only reason I couldn’t roleclaim was because apparently people didn’t read this.

People did read it, however, the spy would still be considered scum because he is a 3rd party role.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

People did read it, however, the spy would still be considered scum because he is a 3rd party role.

That’s stupid. Scum is anti-town, not neutral.

Flag Post

Why are you cringing at me?

sulk

Flag Post

fu

That infection thing is OP

That’s stupid. Scum is anti-town, not neutral.

What, no.

Flag Post

Then what’s the point of scum-hunting?

Flag Post

The actual definition of scum is any minority roles. Anything that isn’t town is considered scum. Scumhunt is just a general term used for all games, since there are third-party roles out there that can obstruct towns from winning.

Flag Post

That’s still stupid.

Flag Post

I’ve been waiting ever since I died so I could comment. The Spy wasn’t scum…

And outside of the possibility of buddying, how am I supposed to know the difference between a Spy and a Zaot? There could be the possibility of a Spy acting like a Survivor, but that’s not what you were doing. You were OMGUS survival vote jumping without an explanation.

Flag Post

All I’m saying is, the spy wasn’t any threat to anyone, and it annoyed me that people pretended it was.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

All I’m saying is, the spy wasn’t any threat to anyone, and it annoyed me that people pretended it was.

I’m pretty sure that most people realized that it wasn’t, but as I said before, I couldn’t tell whether you were a Zaot or a Spy. The only thing I knew is that you had a decent chance to be scum. And with that, remember that I was scum.