Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 12 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

I take the big gems and gold from my magikarps and slowpoke.
I think long and hard about what the key might be for.
I order my magikarps and slowpoke to tend to my wounds.

Flag Post

>Summon some weak goblin mages.

Flag Post

I have my master assassins (2), assassins (2) and Cicero (1) train my noble, tailor and normal brothers (ex-cultists) to become assassins. (20 bonus)

I stand in front of the nightmothers coffin to see if she will name me listener of the dark brotherhood. (10000 bonus?)

Flag Post

Enchant my sword to do more damage against undead monsters.

Flag Post

I open up both chests, and identify the items I have found (can I do both on the same turn? or does it not work that way? :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I open up both chests, and identify the items I have found (can I do both on the same turn? or does it not work that way? :P)

Yes, any amount on the same turn, but opening chest do take one turn.

Originally posted by afklol:

I use the key to open the chest.

I made a update to the previous update because I forgot about you using the key.

Flag Post

Wait, rok, I’m wondering, did you actually READ Yngvin’s post? He said more than just “I join in”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Wait, rok, I’m wondering, did you actually READ Yngvin’s post? He said more than just “I join in”.

I did. I just shorten up most of what people say. He is in the window, and I did add tons of stuff to the abbreviations. I need to add the tower still, but also my wall.

Originally posted by Yngvin:

I, a powerful Kobold, a Summoner/Black Mage named Vercingetorix, with no relation to any felled Vercingetorix before him, join in the game.

Flag Post

The > determines my action, that was just info. Read down more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yngvin:

The > determines my action, that was just info. Read down more.

You are in the window right now… The staus screen displays it. [TTITW] Tall Tower Island Tower Window.

A bridge streches out to Town Island from the TTITW btw.

Flag Post

Ok, I edited my move Rok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Ok, I edited my move Rok.

Okay, thanks. It was my fault for forgeting your move.

Flag Post

I go to Town Land.

Then, I give the bone bow to the archer.

Finally, I give another giant bone to the old man, and let him craft anything he wants from it.

Flag Post

Bolded.

I, a powerful Kobold, a Summoner/Black Mage named Vercingetorix, with no relation to any felled Vercingetorix before him, join in the game. Tall Tower Island, a land mass that pierces the Middle High Height lands, where everything seems to happen right now, and reach the top of the Lower High Islands and slightly above the Lesser Lower Lands that Linger in Lazyness above the Land Land, which will be now know as LLLLLLL but nothing more, monster infested lands such as the lower levels shouldn’t deserve good names. Anyways, it takes place on the MHH landing of the tower. >Crawl out the window, the only way onto the landings that aren’t on the first floor, and look for monsters.

Flag Post

Sorry… but I have not had and will not have any time to update today. Sorry for the inconvience.

Originally posted by kilozombie:

Bolded.

I, a powerful Kobold, a Summoner/Black Mage named Vercingetorix, with no relation to any felled Vercingetorix before him, join in the game. Tall Tower Island, a land mass that pierces the Middle High Height lands, where everything seems to happen right now, and reach the top of the Lower High Islands and slightly above the Lesser Lower Lands that Linger in Lazyness above the Land Land, which will be now know as LLLLLLL but nothing more, monster infested lands such as the lower levels shouldn’t deserve good names. Anyways, it takes place on the MHH landing of the tower. >Crawl out the window, the only way onto the landings that aren’t on the first floor, and look for monsters.

I am sorry, but I do count that as a turn…

Flag Post

Ah, okay.

Flag Post

whenever you have time :D

Flag Post

It is a late update today, but I will update today.

Flag Post

I recruit some loyal cats to do my bidding.

Flag Post

Things to add: Wall around NFLV, TTITW {MHH}.

My USB with all the map data has gone missing, and as a result, I will not be able to update the map.
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
I recruit some loyal cats to do my bidding. (22) +2 (24) +1 (25)
You get one faithful feline who is called Meulin. She is a basic housecat.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
I have my… assassins… train my… ex-cultists to become assassins. (52) + 20 (72)
They work hard for trainging to be assassins. Having past the test, now come the real test. Getting out a butchers knife, and after alot of screaming, they are ready to be assassins. You decide to keep the butchers knife, but the the severed fingers.
Not being born into the creed, they are weaker then assassins who trained their whole lives.
I stand in front of the nightmothers coffin to see if she will name me listener of the dark brotherhood. (6) + 0 (6)
Having had years of experiance naming Listeners, she has named BUBBLE’s Magikarp as said listener. He gains nothing extra, though.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I take the big gems and gold from my magikarps and slowpoke. (NRN)
Hard through all the bleeding, you slowly gather up the loot.
I think long and hard about what the key might be for. (NRN)
Maybe a chest that needs a key to open. (Feel free to wonder at any time, I will give some help if needed. {and I am feeling that I can give the info away.})
> I order my magikarps and slowpoke to tend to my wounds. (76) + 15 (91) + 9 (100)
> You slowly wade into the shallow water so the magikarps can heal you. The water helps dull some of the pain, and helps prevent the blood from clotting up. They do a great job and you feel revitalized. The wound is healed, you feel no drawbacks, and you might even feel stronger.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I go to Town Land. (NRN)
You walk back up to Town Land.
Then, I give the bone bow to the archer. (NRN)
He is happy for a new bow.
Finally, I give another giant bone to the old man, and let him craft anything he wants from it. (NRN)
He grins at all the possibilites.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I open up both chests (16) (41)
You find amoung the contents of the chests a few simple rocks, wood, and a ring.
identify the items I have found (38) (12) (27) (35) (25)
Neither the necklace or four rings have anything special, just a few minor things here and there. The rocks and wood are rather worthless, of course, so NRN for them.

[Yngvin] Vercingetorix
>Summon some weak goblin mages. (54)
You summon 4 weak goblin mages.

[Flamra] Donald
[Donald] searches for shelter. (99)
You find your old rocket. It is a good shelter. You are kind of too lazy to continue on with your search. The search must go on though! You find three suitable, abandoned, well-kept houses also.

[wercooler] Wercooler
Enchant my sword to do more damage against undead monsters. (24) + 1 (25)
It is not the best enchantment. It now deals +5 damage against all undead.
==
Enemies
Sky Serpent (5000/5000) (2500/2500) [SKYLANDS]
==
Sky Serpent
Blaze in
You come in cloak with flames, they scatter everywhere with a large roar.
==
This is out first Boss, and our first enemies to actually use MAGIC! It is high above the Skylands, so it will need ranged weapons to take down. It will attack at anywhere at anytime.

~

In other news, thijs956 and betterplayer have now been removed from the status screen. They will be allowed to re-enter, but this is just to clear up room.

Flag Post

I find some rope.

I order my thieves in NFLV to hire some guards for the village.

I order 5 of my thieves in TL to do the same thing.

Flag Post

The assassins that are under my control aren’t from assassins creed, they are from the dark brotherhood in the elder scrolls. Meaning they don’t have hidden blades that need the loss of a finger.

also unless the magikarp that is named listener can find away to speak to the keeper (Cicero) there is no way the magikarp can become the leader of the dark brotherhood, in fact only the magikarp and the nightmother would know that the magikarp is the listener.

also I don’t think the night mother can talk to people or creatures unless they are to far from the nightmother.

Also you know that Cicero is also an assassin right? (this was because it doesn’t mention it under zaynarr on the 1st page)

I have my dark assassin masters (2) dark assassin (1) dark recruit (1) dark assassin tailor (1) go to the market and buy building supplys for a new dark brother hood sanctuary (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

Me (1) my dark assassin noble (1) dark assassin peasant (1) Cicero (1) recruits more assassins (Bonus 18 from teamwork)

Flag Post

do I get to make my own skill since I don’t have one yet? if I can, can I shoot a ball of radiation at this sky beast? (if I can’t i’ll just search for allies)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

do I get to make my own skill since I don’t have one yet? if I can, can I shoot a ball of radiation at this sky beast? (if I can’t i’ll just search for allies)

The limit is your imagination. {and… well.. fairity} (We had someone launch 1000 missiles last time…)

You can do it. Since that is magic, It will consume magic.

You can also equip all your rings and your necklace for added bonuses. (Equiping takes no turn)

Originally posted by arkenarken:

The assassins that are under my control aren’t from assassins creed, they are from the dark brotherhood in the elder scrolls. Meaning they don’t have hidden blades that need the loss of a finger.

also unless the magikarp that is named listener can find away to speak to the keeper (Cicero) there is no way the magikarp can become the leader of the dark brotherhood, in fact only the magikarp and the nightmother would know that the magikarp is the listener.

also I don’t think the night mother can talk to people or creatures unless they are to far from the nightmother.

Also you know that Cicero is also an assassin right? (this was because it doesn’t mention it under zaynarr on the 1st page)

1. I have been doing Assassin’s Creed refrences for the last while. =S (They did not get hidden blades, and what is the loss of a single finger in this game?)
2. The magikarp can learn to communicate. (Cicero is crazy, he might be the one to learn magikarp.)
3. The nightmother named him, not assigned a contract.
4. I will add it.

Flag Post

As a group, I train my magikarps and slowpoke.