Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 13 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

ok then, well I equip all equippable items, and shoot a beam of radiation at the boss monster. (in that order)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

The limit is your imagination. {and… well.. fairity} (We had someone launch 1000 missiles last time…)

I believe that what I actually did was search the sky to try and find 999 atomic missiles heading towards the sky island that afklol built (Which he was on at the time)

Flag Post

Meow.

I take the rope that Tireris II finds, along with one of his arrows and proceed to tie it to the arrow and a sturdy structure in the village using my best knots.

My cat is to find more loyal cats.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I take the rope that Tireris II finds, along with one of his arrows and proceed to tie it to the arrow and a sturdy structure in the village using my best knots.

You are crazy, you know that?

Anyways, I will allow that if I do manage to get rope…

Flag Post

won’t there be a contesting goal though? (to see if she can sneak by you?)

Flag Post

I go to the village and offer to enchant people’s equipment for either money or a good item. (PC’s can use this deal also.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by wercooler:

I go to the village and offer to enchant people’s equipment for either money or a good item. (PC’s can use this deal also.)

Sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

won’t there be a contesting goal though? (to see if she can sneak by you?)

I am allowing her to take the rope… she may be crazy, but that often pays off in this forum game. {I jumped into a dragon’s mouth insearch of treasure. [I got 5 chests]} (I still cannot think of what she is going to do with an arrow tied to a building.)

I was only going to tie it to the top of the tower as a way up only nimble people can climb…

Flag Post

It also does not use my turn taking it as he is giving it to me, so I can take my turn tying knots. =3

Flag Post

I summon slothman soldiers from my home planet and they plan to take up residence in one of those abandoned houses.

Flag Post

Things to add: Wall around NFLV, TTITW {MHH}.

USB still missing…
==
[RokRokRok] Tireris II
I find some rope. (95)
You find some magic rope that can be any size the holder wants. You give it to Ketty.
> I order my thieves in NFLV to hire some guards for the village (23)
> It was a lone thief, and he could not find anyone stupid brave enough to guard the town.
> I order 5 of my thieves in TL to do the same thing. (69) + 20 (89)
> They find three lucky candidates to join.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I take the rope that Tireris II finds… and proceed to tie it to the arrow and a sturdy structure… (85)
You pull off a magnificent knot to both, the arrow is no anchored to the magic rope.
> My cat is to find more loyal cats. (32)
> She find one cat, and one kitten.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
[They] buy building supplys for a new dark brother hood sanctuary (10) + 20 (30)
You almost completely sold out the market on value verses use. You do manage to find a few merchants, but the rest are hidding from the Sky Serpent.
[We] recruits more assassins (6) + 18 (24)
You find two hopeful recruits.

[afklol] BUBBLE
As a group, I train my magikarps and slowpoke. (90) +18 (108)
You… are just getting VERY High and VERY Low rolls… 1s, 2s, 100s, 108s…
You tain them well, you even get two gyarados and even a slowking by the end of the session. The pendant comes loose, and he seems to have lost his laziness. The gyaradoses even learned telepathy… for some odd reason…

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I equip all equippable items (NRN)
You equip all the equipable items in your inventory.
shoot a beam of radiation at the boss monster (76) +3 (79) +1 (80) ~ MCRx3: (42, 83, 27 = 152 – 3 = 149 5 = 144)
The beam costs plenty of magic, but it deals considerable damage. It deals -1250
1260 Damage.

[Flamra] Donald
I summon slothman soldiers from my home planet (38)
Two pods land down, these must be the most reactive sloths. They slowly take thier time to climb out and take up residence in their homes. They brought with them weak swords and a sense of laziness.

[wercooler] Wercooler
I go to the village and offer to enchant people’s equipment for either money or a good item. (NRN)
It is now a town called Town Land, and you do so.
==
Enemies
Sky Serpent (3750/5000) (2488/2500) [SKYLANDS]
==
Sky Serpent
Shoot a fireball at the village. (35) ~ MCR: (12)
It sets the market on fire. The blaze is carefully blockaded to prevent spread, but the market is now blocked off for the time being.
==

Flag Post

(Rok! Shoot the arrow at the Sky Serpent, I have a plan. ;3 )

Flag Post

Ummm, Okay?
I shoot the arrow with the rope at the end at the sky serpent…

Flag Post

I let the rope do it’s thing an magically adjust. I make sure it is tight when it hits the beast, and proceed to climb up the rope with the help of my gloves, and tame the Serpent while riding on it’s back.

(This is a BIG IF… But if it works…. =D)

My cats are to form it’s own clan and get even more cats.

Flag Post

:O What’s speech for?

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

:O What’s speech for?

It is an action.

Flag Post

I infuse my pirate scimitar with giant bones and gemstones.
I order my two gyaradoses to use telepathy to convince any pokemon around oceanland to join my group.
I order my slowpoke to find some building materials.

Flag Post

I search for any ally I can find (looking mostly for humans but will take anything)

Flag Post

Oh… shit.

I shoot every single arrow I have at the serpent.

Then, I train the old man to be able to use magic attacks on his own.

Also, I make the archer attack the serpent.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Oh… shit.

Noooo! D=

Don’t hurt him! Rok’s arrow has to be part of my plan.

Flag Post

Oh… shit.

Noooo! D=

Should this be a contesting goal?…

Flag Post

Oh… shit.

Noooo! D=

yes

Me (1), Cicero (1), Dark assassin masters (2) and my dark assassin (1) Go to the night mother and hope that she chooses Zaynarr as the listener. (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

My Dark assassin recruits (2), dark assassin peasant (1), dark assassin noble (1) and dark assassin tailor (1) build a training room in the dark brotherhood sanctuary. (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

Dark assassin recruit (1) Realize that the dark brotherhood didn’t actualy cut of his or any of the other assassins finger because the dark brotherhood doesn’t actually do that. (NRN!!!!!)

Flag Post

But I need the EXP D:

Flag Post

I wonder what is happening to Roks…

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Dark assassin recruit (1) Realize that the dark brotherhood didn’t actualy cut of his or any of the other assassins finger because the dark brotherhood doesn’t actually do that. (NRN!!!!!)

(O.O) Isn’t that… a bit harsh? He was only having fun…

(Side Note: And like he said, what is the point of a single finger in a simple game? You could probably reattach them if you are that desperate…)

(Side Note #2: He was doing the AC refrences for a while…)

(Side Note #3: Sorry if I seem a little harsh…)

But I need the EXP D:

Contesting goal, then…

Flag Post

Disregard this post and the following posts up until the update unless you are reading from the beginning to get an understanding of how we got here.

~~

I… am sorry… but I may have to cut this game off until I have more time.

I will continue to tweak the games system for the next release, making it quicker and easier to update, but as of now, I have devoted an hour every day to work on a single update, but as such, I have no such time.

If you all want, I will message you when Sky Raid 3.0 is up, but until then, there will be no more updates…

I will still be on the forums occasionally, though.

EDIT: I am not ending this game yet.