Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 14 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

D: NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Flag Post

tell me when your next one is out, this was really fun for how long it lasted :)

Flag Post

B-b-b-bu-u-ut… We-e can’t leave this unfinished… O-o-or?… D,,,,,,,,:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuhhuhuhuhuuuuuuu!!!!!

Wait, I think I can manage to keep this active, although not as much as Rok (1 update per 3 days?), and the quality of my maps would be equal to poop smear, so I’d need someone to help out.

Flag Post

Can’t… Can’t you update on a non-standard basis? I do not care if you update ever one to how many days… just a long as you update…

=S

Flag Post

maybe some of us can help with the updates in a way?

Flag Post

I vote that someone else takeover while RokRokRok monitors the moves.

Flag Post

Hmmmm. I will try to update, as you all do seem into this game. It will not have a schedule, but I will update when I have the chance.

I will also try to update today. {… I still need to find the USB to update the maps…}

Thank you all.

Flag Post

[Prophecy]
I grow tired of this
waited in hiding
true identity
dark red scaly skin
eyes glow dark red
a loud and terrifing roar
a demon

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Prophecy]
I grow tired of this
waited in hiding
true identity
dark red scaly skin
eyes glow dark red
a loud and terrifing roar
a demon

The game is now continueing if you can read the last post.

I am updating right now.

Flag Post

Things to add: Wall around NFLV, TTITW {MHH}.

USB still missing…
==
[RokRokRok] Tireris II
I shoot the arrow with the rope at the end at the sky serpent (99)
You aim for a spot just ahead of the serpent. As it flies towards, you fire and the rope curls around its arm. With the arrow secure, the rope tightens till it the serpent cannot fly away.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I take the rope that Tireris II finds… and proceed to tie it to the arrow and a sturdy structure… (Contesting Goal)
> My cats are to form it’s own clan and get even more cats. (82)
> Biscuit Clan is formed, along with Meulin becoming Meustar and getting nine lives, you get a variety of cats which are good at healing and fighting. You original cat has now become a warrior and the kitten has become an apprentice.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I shoot every single arrow I have at the serpent. (Contesting Goal)

> Then, I train the old man to be able to use magic attacks on his own. (89)
> It will be pretty hard for you to teach him with you busy shooting arrows and know basically nothing about magic, so he decides to learn on his own.
He is a good teacher, as well as a good student, and learns much. His magic capacity even increases slightly.

> Also, I make the archer attack the serpent. (Contesting Goal)

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Go to the night mother and hope that she chooses Zaynarr as the listener. (18) + 20 (38)
They hope and they hope. After they were done hoping, they hopes some more.
Seems like the night mother does not belive in hope. You cannot kill someone with hoping they are dead. She only believes in doing. She turns a deaf ear to all your hopes and further interactions.
> build a training room in the dark brotherhood sanctuary. (69) + 20 (89) + 10 {Materials} (99)
Having to build it, they learned some building techniques, along with some skill from test running it. It will provide a good boost to those training. ( +8 per group, +4 for individual persons)
> Realize that the dark brotherhood didn’t actualy cut of his or any of the other assassins finger because the dark brotherhood doesn’t actually do that. (NRN)
> The rotting fingers are a fact that cannot be overcome. You lost your finger. You do think with enough work it can be reattached. You also think that nobody really cares if you are missing a finger. It was a useless finger, why would it be such a big deal?

[afklol] BUBBLE
I infuse my pirate scimitar with giant bones and gemstones. (44)
The bones add a few pointy bits to the end to deal more damage, while the gemstones add a bit of sparkle.
> I order my two gyaradoses to use telepathy to convince any pokemon around oceanland to join my group. (55) + 10 (65) + 10 (75)
> They find a few shuckles along the coast, and even a cubone. Guess this island is not as deserted.
> I order my slowpoke to find some building materials. (51)
> You do not order your SLOWKING to do stuff, he is to be accepted as an almost equal and he will do what you ask. He is not a lowly slowpoke anymore. He has desires. That is why he no longer lazes around.
Anyways, he picks up plenty of longs, planks, and rocks to build with.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I search for any ally I can find (31)
You find someone who introduces himself as Cid, and he is glad to do work for you for free. He does spin this tale of how he is a mighty Air Ship driver, but it is hard to say.
==
CONTESTING GOAL
A gentle tide versus a torrent of attacks. Who will win? Who will conquer? That is the question tonight.
Up today is frisky Ketty, who is climbing up a rope securely anchoring the giant Sky Serpent. The other is a man of determinination called Hamuka. He is ready to unleash his whole quiver into the serpent to train. It is a perilous for one and costly for another. Let us see how this turns out.

Ketty: (57) + 1 (58) + 2 (60) + 1 (61) {I do count negotiation as the boost…}
Hamuka: (26) + 1 (27)
Hamuka’s Archer: (85) + 5 (90)

The woman calms down the beast, allowing her to command it. The man lowers his bow. He realizes that quite a bit of arrows will be lost if he does fire, and those missed arrows could hurt someone, so he stays his hand. His archer pal, though, does not have such feelings and strikes the serpent in the soft underskin with a single shot. It deals 1000 damage, along with bleeding damage.
==
Enemies
==
Sky Serpent (2740/5000) (2488/2500) [Tethered to NFLV] Bleeding Heavily (300 Damage per turn) Switching sides
==
Sky Serpent
Panic (NRN)
You proceed to panic. Your rider has trouble holding on and will not last long. A fall from this hight will kill her.
==
Experience can now be earned in ways other than killing. Difficult/Crazy actions can reward them, along with other actions.
Random events {which I am thinking of adding} can also give experience, along with items and money.
{Speaking of money… why has nobody visited the shop yet?}
{… More notes, I have removed Abid from the list to clear up more space.}

Flag Post

Uh-oh.

Ketty, should I calm this serpent down for good or will you take the risk and hope you don’t fall down?

By the way, thanks for continuing this, Rok. You have my eternal respect. :)

Flag Post

I ask Cid what type of role he’d like to have in the group. Also i’d like to search for supplies for an airship (with Cid)

note: thanks for keeping this up :)

Flag Post

Yay! =D

Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Biscuit Clan is formed, along with Meulin becoming Meustar and getting nine lives, you get a variety of cats which are good at healing and fighting. You original cat has now become a warrior and the kitten has become an apprentice.

=3

NAMING CEREMONY:

I make one of the warriors into a deputy. I call the warrios Mittenfluff (Who I want deputy), Battlescar and Tinseltoe. The apprentices Pyropaw and Snowpaw. The medicine cat shall be named Leafleaf, and the apprentice shall be named Robinpaw.

~

I wait for the right time, than I jump on his wing and pin it to his back so he cannot fly. (He does have wings, right?)
Since he is teathered to NFLV, he should land near it. I send my Medicine Cats to heal him, along with Meustar and the two apprentices.

Since he is submitted, along with being cured, he should calm down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

By the way, thanks for continuing this, Rok. You have my eternal respect. :)

Originally posted by gammaflux:

note: thanks for keeping this up :)

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Yay! =D

Thank you guys. (and girl).

~~

NAMING CEREMONY:

Good names for might warriors. Star Clan would be proud.

~~

I wait for the right time, than I jump on his wing and pin it to his back so he cannot fly. (He does have wings, right?)

This is about imagination, if you believe it has two wings, it will. It has not been outright stated, so it can be anything you want right now. It could have twelve wings, or even be like chinese dragons that have no wings.

Flag Post

There are only two people with thier moves set, so there is no update today. I will try to spend the time looking for the Missing USB. (I will not quit looking for reasons I can explain if you want…)

Flag Post

I use the following materials gathered: planks, logs, plain rocks, pointy rocks, wood, and giant bones to build a fortress on OLI with my two Gyarados, Slowking, two Shuckles, and Cubone.

Flag Post

I search for other allies.

Flag Post

If the games still open can I join?

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely (1000/1000) (500/500) (Heading to [TL] by cart)
Headgear: Horned helmet from family heratage.
Shoulders/Pauldrons: Small leather shouler cover on left. Large metal shoulder plate on right.
Cloak/Cape: A long black and red cape.
Necklace: Jeweled neckless from family heratage.
Coat:
Chest Plate:
Shirt: Red torn shirt.
Wrist Bands:
Glove/Mitts: Black fingerless gloves.
Rings: One ring on his left pinky finger. Iron.
Belts: A rope.
Platelegs:
Pants: Blue torn shorts.
Boots/Shoes: Sandles.

Misc. Accessories: Bandaged up right leg.

Main Hand: A small rusty mace.
Off Hand: A small sheild straped to wrist.

Inventory: A mysterious gemstone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

If the games still open can I join?

Yes, the game is still happening. I will add all that to the status screen, and after the update later today you can have your first turn. I will try to update once per day.

None of your items will have anything special, except the mace and buckler (which will have basic stats), but you can always make new ones or add onto existing items for added effects.

EDIT: Your armor will have basic stats also, since you are starting pretty late.

You can also have a creative intro if you want.

Flag Post

Come on RandomTurtle! Have fun with your intro. =D

Flag Post

Zaynarr me and all the people under my command leaves the dark brotherhood. (Reason: somehow even though I got a 38 I got a fail, not just any fail, one that would result in the end of the dark brotherhood)

I send my assassin noble, assassin peasant, assassin tailor, assassin recruit and me to buy supplys to build a fortress. (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

I have my master assassins (2) and assassins (3) use the supplys to build a fortress on a new island (as in not one that is on the map already) (Bonus 20 from teamwork) (Bonus ?? from supplys).

Flag Post

Zaynarr me and all the people under my command leaves the dark brotherhood.

Awww… Maybe it’s because you were pestering him? I do not know.

You were being slightly forceful and stubborn…

(Stubborn does not actually mean stupid, it actually means keeping to ones beliefs.)

Flag Post

Zaynarr me and all the people under my command leaves the dark brotherhood. (Reason: somehow even though I got a 38 I got a fail, not just any fail, one that would result in the end of the dark brotherhood)

(-_-") I forgot the add the difficuly rolls to the display.

There was a -25 from contridicting the leader, and a -5 from begging.

I am sorry for the confusion, and forgetting to warn you…

Flag Post

Things to add: Wall around NFLV, TTITW {MHH}, Arken Fortress, Afk Fortress

USB still missing…
==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I jump on his wing and pin it to his back so he cannot fly. (36) + 1 (37) + 2 (39) – 20 {Panic} (19)
With his wing pinned to his back, he tries hard to flapp the other wing. He cannot break free and lands just outside the city, with the rope cutting through a bit of the wall.
> I send my Medicine Cats to heal him, along with Meustar and the two apprentices. (32) + 20 (52) + 10 (62) – 15 [Foreign Beast} (47) – 20 [Panic} (27)
> The cats somehow have enough herbs and ability to cure both panic and an arrow wound. The dragon starts resting due to the poppy seeds to ease the pain. The wound may never fully heal, though. -1000 Max Health.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I search for other allies. (92)
You find a short man with a long beard and a giant axe. He is currently fuming about being tossed around, but once he got calmed down, he decided to join your quest. He is a mighty warrior, ready to hop into battle.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Zaynarr me and all the people under my command leaves the dark brotherhood. (NRN)
As you leave two chests catch the corner of your eye. You grab them before leaving with your other brothers, who have the other supplies.
> I send my assassin noble, assassin peasant, assassin tailor, assassin recruit and me to buy supplys to build a fortress (NRN)
Building a fortress takes a mighty good amount of supplies. The nobles money is nearing empty. It is not easy to fund an entire brotherhood.
> I have my assassins use the supplys to build a fortress on a new island. (72) + 20 (92) + 10 {Supplies}(102) + 6 {Total building skill} (108) -20 {Starting with building a fortress} (88)
> It is a magnificent castle, with soaring towers build upon a sturdy foundation of rock overlooking the entire town.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I use the following materials to build a fortress on OLI (41) + 20 (61) + 20 {Gathered materials} (81) – 20 {Starting with building a fortress} (61)
I have not done groups of 6 or more yet, so you are getting the group of 5 cap, sorry…

Over looking the entire ocean, you can see the other islands clearly.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I ask Cid what type of role he’d like to have in the group. (NRN)
He states he can do anything, basically, but he is good with machines. He then starts another tale of him using old machima.
i’d like to search for supplies for an airship (with Cid) (77) + 10 (87)
You could not find any real supplies to stock an airship. It would be hard to look for perishable food in the grasslands. You did manage to find an airship, though.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
can I join? (Intro)
Sure you can. Starting out with heirlooms, armour, and clothing galor, you enter the tournament by cart heading towards the Town Land.
==

Flag Post

I tell my assassin noble, assassin peasant, assassin recruit, assassin tailor and Cicero to go to the shop, I also name them team A (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

I tell my master assassins (2) and my assassins (3) to work together to craft me an amulet of returning life, I also name them team B (Bonus 20 from teamwork)

[Effects:]

+ Revives the wearer from either death or unconsciousness.

- Takes 1 turn to charge up before any + effects on this amulet activate, will start charging when a + effect would normally activate.

- when this item is charging if it is removed, destroyed or in anyway unable to complete the charge-up process it will release the built up energy to whatever prevented it from completing the charge in a lethal magical bolt.

- this item decreases the amount of max health the wearer has by 100 points.

I open the chests.

[Note:] The reason I have assigned teams is to make it easier for me to do my turns.