Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 16 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I don’t mean to sound rude or anything, but can you put up the “beam of radiation” on the status screen. its been missing for quite a while.

I thought it was an attack. What were you thinking?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

I don’t mean to sound rude or anything, but can you put up the “beam of radiation” on the status screen. its been missing for quite a while.

I thought it was an attack. What were you thinking?

I thought it was a skill? XD

Flag Post

There are no attack/action skills right now, just passive skills, but I can impliment them in sky Raid 3.0.

Flag Post

oh ok that sounds good :D, for my passive skill then i’ll make it so people I attack have a small chance of being poisoned or taking a small bonus of radiation damage. (is that ok?)

Flag Post

Sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Sure.

Flag Post

I would like my first perk to be in “taming”,making it easyer to control animals and make them my pets :3

Flag Post

Hey, I though I spent my first perk already? well then since you never put it up can I spend it in commanding (Like commanding units or groups of units to do things).

I equip all items.

Team A continues to the shop. (Bonus 23 from teamwork + cape)

Team B Hires some mages (Bonus 23 from teamwork + cape)

I glare at the locked chest with a gaze that could cause the gods themselves to obey until the chest unlocks itself. (Who needs a lock picker or a key or even brute force when you can get what you want from just glaring at it).

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogamer8888:

I would like my first perk to be in “taming”,making it easyer to control animals and make them my pets :3

Sure.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

Hey, I though I spent my first perk already? well then since you never put it up can I spend it in commanding (Like commanding units or groups of units to do things).

I glare at the locked chest with a gaze that could cause the gods themselves to obey until the chest unlocks itself. (Who needs a lock picker or a key or even brute force when you can get what you want from just glaring at it).

The perk sounds good, but you know you need to equip the cape for the effect to take place? (Also, it will be 24 once the perk is add)

Also, who is to say that is not an optical lock, and it is set to open once you stare for a while.

Flag Post

Hunt the beast then move to SFL (wtih help of my gloves).

My leader & warriors are to hunt.

My medicine cat & apprentices are to build up a clan living spot.

Flag Post

==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
Hunt the beast then move to SFL (wtih help of my gloves). (6) +2 (8) +3 (11) +1 (12) + 5 (17)
The tracks lead you a stray, where you slowly lose track of what you are tracking, but you finally managed to get your bearings and moved on to SFL.
> My leader & warriors are to hunt. (33) + 3 (36) + 1 (37) + 18 (55)
> Hunting is slight attack , so I will give the boosts to you. They each find several animals to take to the developing clan.
> My medicine cat & apprentices are to build up a clan living spot. (52) +18 (70)
> It is a magnificent clan living spot. There are dens to rest in, which may provide a momentary boost, along with a nursey and elders den. It should be protected against threats.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
I equip all items. (NRN)
You equip one of your Dark Hooded Robes (a crazy person would only where two), along with your Sword, Amulet of Returning Life, and Demon Lord Cape. You could not decide whether to wield the Butchers Knife or the Main-gauche.
I glare at the locked chest with a gaze that could cause the gods themselves to obey until the chest unlocks itself. (54)
You stare at it for a full minute before you hear a click come from the chest. It is now unlocked.
> Team A continues to the shop. (Bonus 23 from teamwork + cape) (NRN)
They are walking… why do they need a bonus?
> Team B Hires some mages (96) + 20 (119) + 3 (122) +1 (123)
They hire some of the best mages who ever walked the earth. They even come with their own black robes.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I begin my search for legendary pokemon. (NRN)
Having begun your quest, this little Pikachu is planning on taming some legendaries.
> Cubone spreads out the berries among all my other pokemon. (NRN)
> He divides the berries amound the pokemon.
> I order my pokemon friends to seperate into groups of three and search for the following items (24 & 28) + 18 each (42 & 46)
> They find one of each item you were looking for. They found two extra Bright Powders, and yet another chest. They give each to you.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
me and my 2 new allies try to find a translator. (41)
You do manage to find a translator. She tells you her name is Rikku and she would like to join on your quest with her father (who is Cid).
> I tell Cid to load the cannons, and fuel the ship. (36) + 4 (40) + 5 (45)
The ship is fueled and the cannons are loaded, along with plenty of extra ammo. He even found some food to stock the ship.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will now cut wood and harvest cotton, flax and any other plant that can be made into materials. (16)
After the latest spree of missing tools, everyone is a bit upset and now is protecting everything not nailed to the ground. They also are keeping a watch out on their plants and trees, just incase the theif is not just some hardware stealer. You decide not to risk it at this moment.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I shall simply walk along the river,searching for any signs of life, or anything usefull/significant. Direction Roll: (36 = North) ~ Action Roll: (42)
You see a commotion ahead of you, in the North Grass Lands.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I open the chest. (92)
You open the chest to find a bounty of arrows and bows, all ripe for the picking.
==
In other news: Deleted swordsman97 due to inactivity. As before, he will be allowed to rejoin, it is just to clean up some space in the status screen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I open the chest.

Erm.

Flag Post

I attempt to open the two chests.
With my two Shuckles,Cubone, and Slowking, I use the fluffy tail and look for a Ho-Oh.
I have my two Gyarados use telepathy to increase my chances in encountering a legendary Pokemon.

Flag Post

I will reattempt getting the wood and materials but this time at night.

Vaxurzaely
I sleep in my cart until the middle of the night where I will swiftly cut trees and harvest my cotton, flax or other materials.

Flag Post

I tell Cid that his daughter is joining us, and I ask him to go look for some materials (priority), and herbs (second priority), or anything useful.

I ask Rikku about herself and then ask her to translate between me and my two other crew members. I dig around a bit and ask them what kind of skills they can bring to the team. I also tell Rikku to tell them that they are gonna be my 2 cannon operators.
(basically I get to know my 3 new allies and tell Cid to search for stuff after I tell him I found a translator (his daughter))

Flag Post

I open the chest.

Erm.

Sorry, I will fix that.

EDIT: Fixed

Flag Post

I walk twords the commotion with my sword ready at hand,along with concealing my totems behind me so I can’t be seen from far away…

Flag Post

I run to NGL and up the shop with the help of my gloves.

My cats are all to rest. =3

They need their beauty sleep.

Flag Post

I am The Nameless Hobo IIX.I am a trusty blacksmith.I enter the arena with my dagger and fold up shoppe.On sell currently :Bow of Life which has plus 5 health and arrows thwt go with it.

Flag Post

I buy the Bow of Life from the Nameless Hobo IIX.

Flag Post

I become business partners with Feline Forumer as we both like cats.

Flag Post

You give me 30 gold for the bow.I move to TL.Reminder the bow has 40 arrows. You buy more if they run out.The bow is a LR weapon.

I buy the Bow of Life from the Nameless Hobo IIX.

Flag Post

you’ll have to see if rokrokrok allows this first.

Flag Post

I make a stealthy cloak from cotton.I eqquip it and the dagger and go out to buy iron for my tools.I keep my cloak eqquiped and my dagger in my hand which is in my pocket as well as blinding powder.

Flag Post

Can I join RokRokRoks clan?