Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 18 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

I decide to get started on my flying contraption.

TBA story

Flag Post

Search for treasure in the area.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by henry700:

Well hello there, i think i’m going to try my luck at this. Might miss some turns because of school though.

Welcome aboard! I am just going to outline out situation so far.

We are entering a PvP mode near the beginning of December, just to finish this game off with a bang around the middle of December. and to give you guys Christmas. Sky Raid 3.0 will be up just after New Years after everything has gone down (while during the time I will be tweeking the system.) I will also open a thread to throw around ideas for 3.0 after 2.0 is closed.

(This is all a heads up for everyone, also)

Oh then i might join on Sky Raid 3.0 then. If its ending that soon i can’t get to do what i planned to do with my character. Count m e off Sky Raid 2.0

Flag Post

No problem henry700, I will just remove you in the status screen, and see you in 3.0.

Flag Post

when will 3.0 suggestions be up? (when pvp starts?)

Flag Post

After 2.0 ends.

Flag Post

My rare candy is done after this turn :D

Flag Post

New Feature: Events

This will be the only actual Event in 2.0, but I am just testing the responces to this. These are caused by people and can be random or not. They involve things that affect people and can be limited to a few players or everyone. Players can sometimes choose to be involved, or are just thrown into it.

Turns may or may not be calculated depending on where you stand when the event happen. Event Starters & Those that make it effect others are put first.

==
EVENT

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I look at who is fighting…. (NRN)
It is two giants arguing over a turf war. Why nobody has even noticed it is a good question with no answers.

The giants seem furious. They are both well-sized, but one is just slightly bigger than the other. While they were fighting they both seemed to have destroyed the land-bridges leading to the Forest Lands and Town Land and tore up the land. They seem to distracted to care about the safety of anything, they just want to claim this land.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
Call Sky Serpent to me. (NRN)
After the long snooze, he is awakens. He takes his time to cut the rope tying him to the building, and quickly flies off to help you.
I jump on the Sky Serpent while using my gloves, I steer the dragon to the fight. (NRN)
You jump out of the window (which you cannot see on the map, as it is facing the opposite way) and land on the Sky Serpents back, and proceed to steer him to the Giants. They are annoyed by you intruding into their fight, so they pause for a moment to throw boulders at you.
(Dodge Roll) (61) + 1 (62) +2 (64)
You manage to dodge the boulders.
(Misc. Roll) (29) -10 {Misc. Penalty} (19)
The shop… is not so lucky. It managed to aviod a few hits, but ultimately could not stand any more. The ladder was caught around a boulder that was flung, and the propeller was badly damaged. It managed to glide with the winds for a safe landing at the SWGLs. Everything onboard was safe.

The shop is down
Upon the ground

We are still open for business
For you Adventerers and Adventuress
==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
My cats are to gather moss and feathers for better beds. (32) +20 (52) +10 {Rested Bonus} (62)
They shall gain a better boost after resting ( +3 per instead of +2 {Still have not gone into 6 or more units per group})

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Team A attempts to convince the shop owner to move his shop to my fortress land (Effected by Event)
You are now parked in SWFL in response to the event.
> Team B ugrades my fortress (44) + 24 (68)
> You create some nice resting quarters for the men to rest in, along with a barracks for a boost when training in combat.
> i go an sit back and relax (NRN)
> You feel like you will gain a small boost for your roll next turn.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I attempt to open the two chests. (44) (32)
You find several items that could be of use on your journey.
> With my two Shuckles,Cubone, and one of my Seismitoads, I use my fluffy tail and look for Dragonites and Charizards. (38) + 20 (58)
> Hmmm, I did not remove the fluffy tail… I will give it to you this time. Those Charizards are hard to find in nature. You do manage to get one Dragonite and a Dragonair.
> My Seismitoad, two Gyarados, and Slowking gather pokemon under the waves to join my group. (11) +20 (31) + 5 {Attration Bonus} (36)
> They were just a few tentacools, but they quickly joined the group.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
me, Cid, and rikku go one way (searching mainly for materials) (66) +15 (81)
You all find wood, cloth, and metal scattered all around. The giants must have ransacked a village before choosing this as a fighting ground. Cid does not believe your airship is safe with the giants nearby.
> the two other crewmembers go another. (searching mainly for herbs) (7) +10 (17)
They do not do so much working, but instead talk all the while about how “Ra ec lnywo”, and “Fa cruimt aclyba frema fa lyh.” You do not hear any of that, though. You are in the other direction.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I decide to get started on my flying contraption.. (34) + 20 {Plenty of Materials} (54)
Equipping your hammer and carving knife would have been a good idea, but it seems you can do without it.

It is a good machine, agile and dependable. Using up quite a bit of your resources, it is made to fly. Since you made it, you should know the ins and outs of airsips, and thus, you can drive them.

[hamuka] Hamuka
Search for treasure in the area. (75)
You find two treasure chests hidden away. One of the chests, a bigger one, is locked.
==
Enemies
Giant (2000/2000) (NM) [NGL]
Bigger Giant (2500/2500) (NM) [NGL]
==
Giant
Throw Rocks (Event)
You missed the target, but you hit something.

Bigger Giant
Throw Rocks (Event)
You also missed.
==
In other news…

The bridges to Grass Lands have been destroy, and as such, the islands have begun floating on their own.

Yngvin has now been removed from the status screen.

Flag Post

Offer BUBBLES (and his allies) a ride up to the top of the Tall Tower.

Have the adult cats… reproduce… (Even the Leader, Deputy, and Medicine! No Cat left behind!) =3

Have the apprentices find rouges to join the clan.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Offer BUBBLES (and his allies) a ride up to the top of the Tall Tower.

Have the adult cats… reproduce… (Even the Leader, Deputy, and Medicine! No Cat left behind!) =3

Have the apprentices find rouges to join the clan.

:DDDDDDD

Flag Post

Team A works on teleporting the shop to my fortress

my mages, me and one master assassin work on linking the teleport spell team A is doing to my fortress making it easier to be teleported

Flag Post

I decide to take flight to the south west beyond the grasslands and into the unknown. As I heard Raknorux’s palace is in this realm and I shall not leave antil he is slain. My parents will be avenged.

Flag Post

all 5 of us head back to the airship, Cid launches the aircraft and maneuvers it away from the giants. Me, Rikku, and the other 2 airship crewmembers start crafting weapons from the materials we’ve gathered. I make a weapon (of Cid’s choice) for Cid, while everyone else works on their own unique weapon.

Flag Post

Hmmm, seem I forgot the giants in their status screen. I will fix that.

Fixed.

Flag Post

Also I like the events idea btw.

Flag Post

I think the events system make this pretty interesting. :D good job ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Totally agreed. The dice roll system cntained a lot of suspense but this means anything can happen at any time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Totally agreed. The dice roll system cntained a lot of suspense but this means anything can happen at any time.

I like how npcs and mobs can change the course of the game ^^ putting a wrench in people’s plans (Zaynarr for instance) I look forward to the events his mind comes up with :D

Flag Post

I attempt to make allies with the bigger gient,if failing I go to the lesser gient,whichever gient I ally with ill help attack the other one and help them take the land :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I like how npcs and mobs can change the course of the game ^^ putting a wrench in people’s plans (Zaynarr for instance) I look forward to the events his mind comes up with :D

Thanks.

It caused one person to affect another, caused paths to become destroyed (limiting movement), and made several lands dislodge from one another. (The consiquences of which are not yet decided… but it is pretty heavy on the Grasslands side, so… =P )

Flag Post

With my two Shuckles, Cubone, and one of my Seismitoads, I get on top of FelineForumer’s Sky Serpent.
My Seismitoad, two Gyarados, Slowking, and Tentacool search for building materials.
My Dragonite, and Dragonair travel to SWGL.

Flag Post

More events, please! I’m liking them :D

I open the unlocked chest.

Then, I order the archer to shoot the gia- Uh…… What do you MEAN that both me and the giant are an island away from him, and that the bridges are destroyed?

D’oh well, then I order him to list the things available to be bought from the shop, then send them to me by anything possible.

Flag Post

he said this is the only event there’s gonna be in skyraid 2.0 (unless you count pvp as an event XD)

Flag Post

I said that was the only actual Event, there might be other smaller events that are not as effecting. ;D

Sky Raid 3.0 is most likely going to go on for a while. The first one lasted under one month, I further refined it into 2.0 and that lasted two months (well… two months when it is done). After this I will take suggestions to further the game on for a while while continually tweaking the system between 2.0 and 3.0.

Flag Post

Like I said before… I hate going back on what I say, but I am dead tired right now, and with working on the map, I just cannot concentrate.