Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 21 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

As you feel a tingling go through you body. After a short second, a masculine voice come on that is booming in your eardrums.

“Those still alive will be put to the test soon. Prepare, and you may survive.”

The tingling fades.
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
I drop in on SWGL (off the dragon using my movement phase of my gloves) and scavenege in the left goods for anything of value. (65) +3 {Skill} (68)
Landing near the purple thing, you feel the land shake violenlt as your Sky Serpent lands.
You find a few discarded tomes each labled more obscurly then the last amoung the discarded items, along with some nice fabric and craft supplies. You look up and see that something is happening, followed by a large, unrelated CRACK!
> My cats are to eat! (NRN)
> They shall gain a bonus from the delicious not so fresh meat.
> They are also to all rest! (NRN)
> After long day of doing nothing but eating meat, they decide to rest.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
I equip… (NRN)
You equip all of that, and you unequip the Basic Shirt, Basic L Boot, Basic R Boot and Sword.
> I ask all the people under my command to swear loyalty to me. (NRN)
> Almost overnight the Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade was in full flower, and Zaynarr was enraptured to discover himself spear-heading it.
I go to the shop and see if he has any skill books that let me command more groups then normal, if yes then buy them. (14)
He stated he had some, but they were lost when the shop was teleported. He does have several other books, such as Tactics in Combat: Poiny End Away, Ym Prat Bnesan QEE, Magic: A Not-So-Illustrated History, and the ever popular Bargaining & Haggling: What Your Wife Can Fetch We Are Not Responsible For Any Missing Husbands Edition .

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I make a healing salve or potion out of the herbs (3) + 20 (23)
It is not that better, but it is not worse, either.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I decide to taunt him (NRN)
He is used to rambunctious behavior whenever someone comes for revenge. He lowers his sword, and waits to see what you do.
I begin to run left and down some stairs to look for his brewery. (16)
At the bottom of the steps, he holds out his sword to bar your movement. He knows his way around this place, and knows where every passage leads.
“You are looking for a place where I keep something that could be incredibly dangerous? I keep these hall prestine. I have no gunpowder because I choose to let those outside live in peace. I have no one guarding this place except Sammy, he is loyal, and alerts me whenever someone comes to visit, and he even deals with the occassional assassin. I have no alcohol as it changes a man, as I know from previous… mistakes. And I have the dignity to let you leave whenever you want, or we can atleast fight an honorable fight. I will not partake in these silly games.” {Sorry for long talk}

[hamuka] Hamuka
I try to look for birds, animals, anything that I can hunt down for EXP. (41) + 1 {Perk} (42)
You chose to use your hands to preserve ammo. I got you a few pelts and 200 EXP. You leveled up!

[videogamer8888] Cyber
i’ll scavenge the regular Giants lifeless body (9)
He is a giant, so he does not carry much personal belonings other than the cloths on his back.
> I tell the Bigger Giant to scavenge around the area (51)
> He got a mighty fistful of planks, nails (which do not even hurt him) and metal.
==
The grasslands have seperated from Ocean land. It is now it’s own island.

Flag Post

all of my allies are to search for loot with teams consisting of:(Cid and Rikku) (both airship crewmembers)
I shall search for more allies.

Flag Post

I grab the two dragons wading in the river and put them on the Sky Serpent.

All cats are to look for more rogues.

Naming Ceremony:
> Heavypaw → Heavybelly
> Gluttonpaw → Gluttonsloth
> Rabbitpaw → Rabbitfoot
> Xenonpaw → Xenonfang
> Fastpaw → Fastpads
> Featherpaw → Featherears
>Kitten → Tiredpaw
>Kitten → Firepaw
>Kitten → Luckypaw
>Kitten → Dreampaw
>Kitten → Headpaw
>Rogue → Quicktail
>Rogue → Steve
>Rogue → Tornear

The rogues just gotten will participate in the ceremony also. (Their names will be given out after next update.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
> I ask all the people under my command to swear loyalty to me. (NRN)
> Almost overnight the Glorious Loyalty Oath Crusade was in full flower, and Zaynarr was enraptured to discover himself spear-heading it.

Captain Black would have been proud.

Gimme Eats! Gimme Eats! Gimme Eats! Meow.

Flag Post

you’re gonna have so many allies Ketty XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Boosts. =3

Who cannot live without them.

Flag Post

That… is an understatement…

+5 for each cat involved… that is 25 cats… for a bonus of +125!

(She is a sly one…)

Flag Post

Ketty is gonna be a tough challenger when pvp starts (the good news is her cats have such low hp) but they’ll do a lot of damage :(

Flag Post

I am a pacifist. =3

Flag Post

so basically you won’t hunt, you’ll just stay stationary and attack only when provoked?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I am a pacifist. =3

Ketty is gonna be a tough challenger when pvp starts (the good news is her cats have such low hp) but they’ll do a lot of damage :(

She has been helping people. Even right now she is helping BUBBLES (afklol) keep his dragonair and dragonite.

Flag Post

Oh ok I see what she means now. I guess I won’t attack her until there’s only a few people left :D (3-4) if I survive up until that point that is XD.

Flag Post

Who is to say she won’t act like a cat in a cornered situation. (Come out clawing.)

Flag Post

Teams A, B, C help me search for chests.

Flag Post

Now in the brewery of his castle I turn my attention to the massive barrel of brewing booze. His own special mix. I decide to join together the fabric I have into a fuse. I climb up onto the barrel and break a small hole it the top so none of it spills out. I shove the fuse into it and hang it down the side. The barrel is on it’s side and has a two meter radius and stretches from one end of the room to the other.

“This should make the whole left ventricle explode and collapse and burn the rest of the palace” I think.

I grab a torch off the wall, light the fuse, run for the exit breaking the door opening rope on the way out to seal them in the fiery tomb.

Summary
Make fuse.
Break hole in top of very large barrel.
Escape whilst trapping him in behind me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

Now in the brewery of his castle I turn my attention to the massive barrel of brewing booze. His own special mix. I decide to join together the fabric I have into a fuse. I climb up onto the barrel and break a small hole it the top so none of it spills out. I shove the fuse into it and hang it down the side. The barrel is on it’s side and has a two meter radius and stretches from one end of the room to the other.

“This should make the whole left ventricle explode and collapse and burn the rest of the palace” I think.

I grab a torch off the wall, light the fuse, run for the exit breaking the door opening rope on the way out to seal them in the fiery tomb.

Summary
Make fuse.
Break hole in top of very large barrel.
Escape whilst trapping him in behind me.

He… ummm… stated he has no brewery… and you are still blocked by him on the stairs…

Flag Post

I search for more allies.

Also, I put my next perk into Sure Shots (stabilizes shots, thereby giving +5 to archery rolls)

Flag Post

I would like to invest a perk into Totem Destruction,its where I can command a totem to dis-charge elemental energy causing AoE elemental dmg to all enemies currently in combat with me,costing mana and the totem is de-activated.The next perk would be Remedy +5 to any rolls on making potions that heals/regenerates mana/health.And the final perk would be Taming where I get +5 to rolls on making any animal/monster allies.I look around the area for any herbs,I tell the giant to build a wall around his turf.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I search for more allies.

Also, I put my next perk into Sure Shots (stabilizes shots, thereby giving +5 to archery rolls)

Originally posted by videogamer8888:

I would like to invest a perk into Totem Destruction,its where I can command a totem to dis-charge elemental energy causing AoE elemental dmg to all enemies currently in combat with me,costing mana and the totem is de-activated.The next perk would be Remedy +5 to any rolls on making potions that heals/regenerates mana/health.And the final perk would be Taming where I get +5 to rolls on making any animal/monster allies.I look around the area for any herbs,I tell the giant to build a wall around his turf.

Those are both more like skill, but I have been lenient with everyone, so I will allow them…

Flag Post

I am sorry to say that I am sick and there is no update today.

Flag Post

I hope you feel better :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I am sorry to say that I am sick and there is no update today.

Awww. That’s sad. :(

Get well soon!

Flag Post

New action then:

I will look for the second gemstone as he has stole it from my parents.

Flag Post

Why are you apologizing?

It is not your fault you are sick…

Flag Post

Thank you guys (and girl). I am feeling better today, I was just waiting to see if that statement was entirely true before saying it.

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Why are you apologizing?

Just… because…