Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 22 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

FelineForumer is right though, you don’t need to apologize for unplanned sicknesses, bad internet, etc… :P such as you getting sick randomly. Its normal.

Flag Post

As you feel the tingling again, you know you are in for it.

“It is that special time. The time when knockout become deaths and those left surviving are called winners. As with previous tournaments, last two left alive shall win. We do not care if you fight the other to the death once you win, or if you just leave."

The tingling fades yet again.

You wait to see if any allies go insane. The sky serpent/cats/pokemon/archer/old man/bearded man could care less, the totems are loyal to the runed sword, the bigger giant is happy with his land, the men under Zaynarr signed a loyalty oath, the airships could also care less.

The Airship Crewmember’s exchange glances, but they are loyal to Cid, and Cid is loyal to Gamma the Radiation Priest. Rikku is also loyal to him.

No Mutany this time.
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
I grab the two dragons wading in the river and put them on the Sky Serpent. (NRN)
They are now on your Sky Serpent.
> All cats are to look for more rogues. (61) + 125 {3 {Resting Bonus} + 2 {Eating Bonus} = 5 × 25) (186)
> The highest roll yet. Maybe I will keep a little achievement system to record noteworthy things people have done.
You find lots of rouges who want to join your clan. You now total 35 cats… (36 allies, also a record…)
> Naming Ceremony (NRN)
> Every cat that is not yet a warrior has aged up.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Teams A, B, C help me search for chests. (34) + 20 (54) + 23 ( 15 × 1.5) (77) +1 (78) + 12 (3 {Well Rested} x4) (90)
You find five chests, one with atleast half a dozen key holes, with one other just locked. Both are all key-operated so no fancy optical tricks this time.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I shall search for more allies. (96)
You find a blackmage wearing tons of belts, a man with a giant sword, and an excited young man with a plain sword. They said they were busy. You did find a man with some wierd looking blue hair and an air of calm around him. He agreed to join you. He stated his name was Seymour, and that he was both summoner and accomplished black mage. He comes with a few guards.
> all of my allies are to search for loot with teams (13) (83)
> Cid and Rikku come up with nothing, but both airship members found a stache of ammo, potions, and what seems like staff. (Ammo will be added to the guns, cannons too, but not to the screen.)

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will look for the second gemstone as he has stole it from my parents. (29)
He sees that you are determined to intrude, so he lowers his sword, sighs and just walks up stair, letting you do your thing.
After a look around, you found an ornate door with the word ‘Treasure’ on the door. You know it is in htere, you can feel it. You open the door and see an orderly room filled with various stuff. You step in and close the door.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I search for more allies. (37)
You find a small man carring a dagger. His name is not important. He is just accepted into this weird group of yours.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I look around the area for any herbs (84)
You find a vast amount of herbs, useful for making all sorts of things! You quickly pick them and pocket them.
> I tell the giant to build a wall around his turf. (65) + 10 {Materials} (75)
> It will is a sturdy wall, build with the mind of a giant, and the finese to go with it. (I will update map when I have time)
==

Little Questionnaire - Does anyone want a little achievement screen on the front page to detail certain achievements such as Most Damage Dealt in One Game, Most Allies Had in One Instance, or Highest Roll?

This is just so that people do not need to make it to the end game to get a little recognition, and it will have it so people will have thing to try to accomplish.

(It won’t start in 2.0, I am just seeing right now if you guys want to)
==
In other new: All the cats Feline has has now glitched out the status screen. There won’t be any bolds or italics for the next while until the list gets shorter. (You can still see the symbols to know what it is supossed to be.)

Flag Post

I take the gemstone out my necklace. It should detect the other one with ease.

Once I find it I will walk back to his throne room.

Flag Post

Me and Cid try to create a magical afterburner for our airship (+dodge, +move, once every 3 turns?) I tell Seymour to search with his guards for some food, and I ask Rikku and the two airship crewmembers to search for some more loot.

An achievements system could be cool :D but only if you feel like its worth it. :)

side note: Where are the potions and the staff in the status screen?

Flag Post

LOL Ketty, you broke the game! :P

All of my allies are going to search for more allies, and then those do the same, and so on.

As for me, I’m going to search for a lot of materials.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

side note: Where are the potions and the staff in the status screen?

=S Forgot to add them.

I also forgot the materials addition for Cyber.

Flag Post

Only 3 chests¿?¿ I thought having lots of people + a roll of 90 would have given a few more chests then the average amount.

Everyone under my command uses a spell to unlock the locked chests.

I open all the chests

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Only 3 chests¿?¿ I thought having lots of people + a roll of 90 would have given a few more chests then the average amount.

I was tired last night when I wrote it up. I must have forgotten a boost, went back to change it, but didn’t change the results.

There, more chests.

Flag Post

I look around the area for any allies (specificully:An animal,and I give it fish so it will become my ally easyer) I tell the giant to get more wood for the sake of those destroyed bridges

Flag Post

PvP now… Death will rain down upon us. D=

Sky serpent dops the dragons on the Ocean Island.

The cats are all to hunt (no specific bonus for having 45 cats hunt (besides the +20)… but they all can hunt to help bring more food)

They all rest. They deserved it.

/\/\/\/\
The rogues that diddn’t get named shall become:

Graham Chapman
John Cleese
Terry Gilliam
Eric Idle
Terry Jones
Michael Palin
Moe Howard
Larry Fine
Shemp Howard
Curly Howard

Flag Post

Here is a little fact I learned today, sleeping next to an onion wiht the top and bottom cut off helps prevent sickness as it sucks in most of the stary viruses in the air.

No update day, but I am feeling better after a nap, so I am certain it works. No more missed updates due to illness! (Unless the onion quits working for some reason.)

Flag Post

that onion thing is a neat fact, how’d you learn about that?

Flag Post

Someone actually suggested it when they saw I was sick, and I feel great today.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

YAY!

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

YAY!

With an added =D

Flag Post

See now I don’t stand a chance as one person against anyone else who has a lot of back-up.

Flag Post

See now I don’t stand a chance as one person against anyone else who has a lot of back-up.

Last two to survive win. You could just wait it out while the others fight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

I pretty sure they would hunt me down.

Flag Post

You could try to get that guy in the palace to be an ally. He seems reformed, along with having a massive palace that is blast proof. He also knows the halls and has someone called Sammy who fends of assassins, so Sammy could easily have some sneak attack bonuses.

Flag Post

You could try to get that guy in the palace to be an ally. He seems reformed, along with having a massive palace that is blast proof. He also knows the halls and has someone called Sammy who fends of assassins, so Sammy could easily have some sneak attack bonuses.

He killed my parents… why would I make him an ally?

Flag Post

I said he looks reformed, and he did stated “I have no alcohol as it changes a man, as I know from previous… mistakes.”

He also says “I have the dignity to let you leave whenever you want, or we can atleast fight an honorable fight,” so he is looking for a strong person to up against him. As Gandhi once said, “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Flag Post

I said he looks reformed, and he did stated “I have no alcohol as it changes a man, as I know from previous… mistakes.”

He also says “I have the dignity to let you leave whenever you want, or we can atleast fight an honorable fight,” so he is looking for a strong person to up against him. As Gandhi once said, “The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

True. I know where I will hide next though.

Flag Post

True. I know where I will hide next though.

It is a blastproof castle… with a master swordsman in it… why not atleast co-operate for now? Roks said that we can continue after the tournament ends, so you can fight him after.

Flag Post
I said he looks reformed, and he did state “I have no alcohol as it changes a man, as I know from previous… mistakes.”

Ask him about it Turtle

Flag Post

When I have time I will update:
– Wall around NGLs.
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
Sky serpent dops the dragons on the Ocean Island. (NRN)
They are dropped off.
> The cats are all to hunt (18) + 20 (38)
> They find some food, but 35 cats tend to get in the way of progress.
> They all rest. They deserved it. (NRN)
> They rest.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Everyone under my command uses a spell to unlock the locked chests. 1st ~ Smaller Chest: (80) + 20 (100) + 9 (109) ~ MCR: (NRN)
> Perfected! At no cost to their mana, the mages decided to test the smaller chests lock first and finds that is is unlocked.
> 2nd ~ Multi-Lock Chest: (22) + 20 (42) + 9 (51) – 40 {Ultra-Locked Chest} (11) ~ MCRx3: (26, 43, 93 = 164/6 = 27. 27 – 20 = 7)_ The mages lose 27, the Dark Mages lose 7 mana.
> You do not think a chest with that many locks does not have any protection against spells? As for the chest, the mages cast a spell on it, and now… it seems to be glowing.
I open all the chests (70) (18) (59) (9)
You find some generic items, along with a few books. (Books are like chests, takes one turn to do, read as much as you can, and a roll effects how well the skill comes out. {They are also magic. They disappear after read.})

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
Me and Cid try to create a magical afterburner for our airship (19) + 10 (29)
It is pretty good, It reacts well. (I am not obthinging with movement phases for airships, so feel free to go almost anywhere in one turn.)
> Seymour to search with his guards for some food (69) + 15 (84)
> They find enough food to last an entire fiesta.
> I ask Rikku and the two airship crewmembers to search for some more loot. (28) + 15 (43)
> They find one chest and some gold.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I take the gemstone out my necklace. It should detect the other one with ease. (6)
The gemstone does not react. It may be magical, but it simply does not react. You do see amoung the neatly organized piles that there is a gem on a pedestal. Above the pedestal are the words Non trovo alcuna gioia in questo, Requiescat in Pace. You look close and find, indeed, it is the gemstone. You take it and walk upstairs to the throne room.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I’m going to search for a lot of materials. (65)
You find plenty of multipurpose materials and place them in one big pile in you hammer space bag.
> All of my allies are going to search for more allies, (77) + 19 (95)
> You gain a whole army (Well, not entirely) of achers and swordsmen. They each come with their own equipment. {Most are in Town Land, because most of your allies are there anyways.}

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I look around the area for any allies (46) + 5 (51) + 10 {Friendliness Boost! From giving.} (61)
You find a little bear cub, and he seems friendly. He grabs some fish, and quickly becomes your friend. His momma bear comes along, and also, for some reason, decides to join you.
> I tell the giant to get more wood for the sake of those destroyed bridges (78)
> Grabbing two big handfuls of discarded lumber, not caring where it even came from, he is ready to start.
==