Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 25 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

Bring it on Hamuka the archer >:D i’ve already killed 2 of your allies, the rest are wounded.
(As for arkenarkan’s request, i’d like to finish hamuka myself as of right now. If I survive we’ll see about that)

Team 1 ~ Airship members: Attack once again with another volley, this time towards Hamuka himself and his rogue’s. (it takes time to fire so many arrows doesn’t it? So if you have to constantly dodge cannon fire and knives, i’m sure you wouldn’t be able to fire quite so many in one round) (basically the airship will try and disrupt his concentration making him shoot less arrows.)

Team 2 ~ Seymour, guards, poison skulls, and Valefor: Do not let up, attack the archers (And knights) priority: Archer’s as they are not shooting but instead are searching for more allies.

Team 3 ~ Attack the mages, and try to find good cover while doing so. priority: Mages (before they can attack the airship) when the mages die, good cover from arrows will be the priority.

Flag Post

I use the herbs to heal myself,while staying away from the battle for 1 turn (If only gients can cross bridges sigh)

Flag Post
Originally posted by videogamer8888:

(If only gients can cross bridges sigh)

These is nothing saying they cannot cross the bridges.

Flag Post

(Any luck with find the USB RokRokRok?)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

(Any luck with find the USB RokRokRok?)

No… I am just remaking the map as we speak. It took quite a bit of last night, also.

Thanks for asking.

Flag Post

==
[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a powerful force field around the fortress (42) + 20 (62) + 20 (82) + 44 (126) + 6 (132)
Surrounding from tower to tower is an impregnantable forcefield. It has no top, but the giant tower can easily take down any air attack. One does not simply walk, fly, or anything into your battlefort.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I collect; Wood, Fabric, Metal in large portions. (18)
It is not a large storeroom, it is just filled with a variety of stuff. You do manage to find enough materials needed.
I will then craft anti-air Ballistas around the island edge. (2) + 20 {Materials} (22)
You do manage to surround the island, but they are not the best.
> Raknorux will craft large bolts for the balistas to fire. (68)
> He makes plenty of bolts and puts them beside the ballista.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I shoot the 50 white arrows to Gamma directly. (17, 98, 21, 91, 79)
You draw all fifty back at once. Once you fire them (Misc. Roll = 79) they start redirecting themselves straight at him.
INTERCEPTION x2 COMBO!
Secret action: I will drink my teleport potion while Hamuka is shooting arrows at me. {Gammaflux}
Gamma pulls out his pièce de résistance and starts drinking it. (89) He puffs out of the air in an instant, and all you could see are the arrows recoursing straight towards you. Maybe I should have equiped all my armor… was a thought that went through you head as the arrows strike you, killing you, while Gamma looks on from where he teleported to behind you.
Secret action: i’m gonna say something cool like: “Keep your eye on the target.” {Gammaflux}
You do so to the dead corpse. Every soldier seems to see that somehow the commander shot himself with his own arrows, and are now frightened and disbanding.
> The swordsmen are to search for a lot of archers and mages. (9) + 20 (29)
> They manage to find a few archers and mages… but since you are dead… they… are impossible to order.
> Secret action: The rogues are to sneak attack Gamma’s ground allies. {Hamuka}(62) + 15 (77) + 9 (86)
> They deal a total of 750 900 1080 1296 damage to all the allies on the ground, tough, soon, they realize their leader is down and that it is not worth working for someone with such a cold heart. {Joke, I am not being mean.}

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
No need to attack. His army is disbanding, along with some seeming lost.
> Rikku will attempt to put out the fire (40)
> Fire is out, along with taking only a slight bit of damage each.
==

Flag Post

You want a fight Hamuka? I’ll give you a fight.
Team 1 (Airship) will continue to pelt Hamuka and his rogue’s (Rikku will attempt to put out the fire)
Team 2 (knights and Gamma) will attack Hamuka’s ground soldiers.
Team 3 (Seymour and all the others) Attack Hamuka’s ground soldiers.

Flag Post

You know what? You will see your doom now.

I shoot the 50 white arrows to Gamma directly.

The swordsmen are to search for a lot of archers and mages.

Flag Post

I collect; Wood, Fabric, Metal in large portions.

I will then craft anti-air Ballistas around the island edge.

Raknorux will craft large bolts for the balistas to fire.

Flag Post

Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a powerful force field around the fortress.

Flag Post

Accidentally… Updated the previous update… all the info is up there…

=====

Flag Post

awakens from slumber
{Searches TTTIT with Cubone and 2 Shuckles}

Flag Post

cries

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?

D’oh well. Nice one, gamma. For now I shall take my place in heaven and watch the fights on a 42’’ LCD TV. :P

Flag Post

I can’t believe that worked XD.

I will now equip my hammer and build a stage, complete with karaoke.

Everyone else will start decorating and serve the (already cooked) food.

And then its time to party in celebration of our first battle won. (Edit: who will win the singing contest?)

Oh and I almost forgot, i’m gonna pick up some of Hamuka’s items. I will take the following: (9 bone arrows, 45 iron arrows, 99 steel arrows, 9 crossbow bolts, 9 magical arrows, treasure chest, (A few) keys, 45 mithril arrows, 9 glass arrows with blood on them?, 18 white arrows, 18 flaming arrows, 18 poison arrows, 9 oil arrows, and one grappling hook.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

awakens from slumber

Welcome back! If you want to know what you missed, or what is happening, do not be afraid to ask.

~

Originally posted by hamuka:

cries

WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?

D’oh well. Nice one, gamma. For now I shall take my place in heaven and watch the fights on a 42’’ LCD TV. :P

It was a good match. I do not mind if you comment after your death, if you want.

~

Originally posted by gammaflux:
(Does anyone sing songs?)

They will if you want them to.

Flag Post

I will make improvements on the anti-air balistas.

Ragnorux will order more materials and pay for them with some of his gold.

Flag Post

Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a fleet of ships that fly completely unmanned to guard the BATTLEFORT.

I get the draw bridge up, letting the piece of island stuck on it fall down to the world below… or if it becomes a new sky island then let it just float there…

Flag Post

{Everyone}
{BUBBLES}

Sorry, no GIF today. Two map, though. One details Afklol’s place, along with the main map.
==
[afklol] BUBBLES
awakens from slumber (NRN)
You wake up after being sleep on top of a giant stone tower.
> Searches TTTIT with Cubone and 2 Shuckles (22) + 18 (40)
> You find a giant perch on top, but no Ho-oh. He must have got bored of you doing nothing. You do think you see him in the distance, coming back.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a fleet of ships that fly completely unmanned to guard the BATTLEFORT. (49) + 20 (69) + 20 (89) + 44 (133) + 6 (139)
Parked in the garage that the Shop is in, most of the fleet is situated there. There are partols around the island to make sure everything checks out.
I get the draw bridge up, letting the piece of island stuck on it fall down to the world below… or if it becomes a new sky island then let it just float there… (NRN)
It disappears beneath the clouds. The other section of bridge must have been heavy.

I will make improvements on the anti-air balistas. (55)
Building upon the current ballista, you increase the both the accuracy and the power.
> Ragnorux will order more materials and pay for them with some of his gold. (NRN)
> After sending a pigeon, a note comes back saying the stockman will be here next turn to discuss the materials.

I will now equip my hammer and build a stage, complete with karaoke. (71) + 5 {Item} (76) + 20 {Plenty of Materials} (96)
Not only is it a threatre, but it also has tiers of seats to sit and observe. (It also comes with surround sound karaoke for you karaoke lovers)
> Everyone else will start decorating and serve the (already cooked) food. (NRN)
> It is a feast for the ages! Next roll everyone gets will be boosted by quite a bit. (Rolls besides NRN rolls.)
> its time to party in celebration of our first battle won. (NRN)
> Adding to the previous bonus, this happiness bonus will also help along next roll. Everyone was astonished by the contestants in the karaoke. The airship crew members sung a duet, the Radiation Knight sung wonderously at a countertenor pitch, while Cid took the cake and sang a song to be remembered.
i’m gonna pick up some of Hamuka’s items
Some? You pick up plenty of his equipment. You also decide to pick up his bow while your at it.
==
In other news:

The portal seems to be calming down…

Flag Post

Ok guys now its time to work, we’ve had our fun. We must prepare for great trials ahead.
Me, Cid, and Rikku will repair the Airship (and even try to upgrade its structure to provide more defense).

The two airship crewmembers will start administering healing salve to all wounded units. (which is everyone XD)

The rest of the group will work on building a turret on the airship that shoots 9 (same-type) arrows per turn, and is self-automated. Finally I give this group my spare gun and bow in case they need to use it to build the turret in any way shape or form. (note: The arrow turret will shoot all 9 arrows at the same time. So it’d be like a shotgun type deal, but with arrows. Cid, the pilot will get to choose which arrows it shoots.)

Flag Post

I will forge a new heavy mace with a heavy gold centre and steel outer shell.

Flag Post

Everyone under my command (Including me) works on constructing magical winged gargoyles that patrol the BATTLEFORT, the sky area around the BATTLEFORT and on the patrol ships that are also protecting the BATTLEFORT.

Flag Post

I am going to wait till tomorrow to update, due to only three imputing their actions.

Flag Post

watches TV in heaven Oh well, all TV channels are so boring… Let’s see what is on Sky Raid 2.0… switches to live broadcasting of the karaoke party Wow. Did I just miss this awesomeness? D:

Flag Post

My Shuckles, Cubone, and I create a shrine using pointy rocks, wood, and giant bones to honor Ho-oh.

Flag Post

{Everyone}
====

{BUBBLES}
====

{Heaven TV}

Next Map update will include an animated GIF.
==
[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Everyone … works on constructing magical winged gargoyles that patrol the BATTLEFORT (95) + 20 (115) + 20 (135) + 44 (179) + 6 (185)
Still… Not the highest roll, but still. The gargoyles are magnificent beasts. Never sleeping, they patrol all the time. They attack on first sight, and their claws are made for tearing flesh. Once their target is dead, they continue patrolling. You also had some time to reinforce the rock on the island (Increasing defence and maximum health).

I will forge a new heavy mace with a heavy gold centre and steel outer shell. (98) ~ MCRx3: (100, 37, 77 = 214)
Having basically no steel or forge, you had to think dramastically. You melted down all the nails you had with magic for just enough metal to coat the gold (which was moulded, also, using magic). You cast the metal smoothly over, leave no gaps or lumps. It is a great weapon (a bit on the heavy, but packs a punch), and the metals seems to have absorbed some of the magic. You have lost 50 max MP.

Me, Cid, and Rikku will repair the Airship (85) + 5 {Item} (90) + 20 {Plenty of Materials} (110) + 13 {Perks} (123) + 21 {Temp. Bonuses x 3} (144)
We can rebuild it. We have the power. Using your materials, you upgrade the airship to be better than it was. Better… stronger… faster…
> The two airship crewmembers will start administering healing salve to all wounded units. (70) + 10 (80) + 6 (86) + 14 {Temp. Bonuses x 2} (100)
> You decide to skip the mechanics on this one and go with an organic solution. It works. Everyones owies are now gone. They also gained some valuable skills.
> The rest of the group will work on building a turret (89) + 20 (109) + 35 {Temp. Bonuses x 5} (134)
> The turret is a powerful turret, containing three five seperate chambers that hold nine arrows each. You could have fun experimentally crossing the beams if you choose so, but otherwise, the arrows do not effect one another.

[afklol] BUBBLES
My Shuckles, Cubone, and I create a shrine using pointy rocks, wood, and giant bones to honor Ho-oh. (27) + 18 (45) + 20 {Materials} (65)
The shrine seems to speed Ho-Oh up, so he can inspect it. He is now hovering right next to the tower, looking at the shrine.

[hamuka] Hamuka
switches to live broadcasting of the karaoke party (NRN)
Welcome to Heaven TV! Look below for more information.
==
Heaven TV

Heaven TV is now tuned into Sky Raid 2.0, detailing both important events and not-so-important events! Feedback from users help up direct us to where you want to view! Along with get us higher ratings.

“… It was a wondrous party! The songs were lively and the singers were fantastic. This will be a monumental event that will stand the test of time. Who knew this party was to celebrate his first victory?”

==