Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 27 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

Everyone (Including me) Works on putting out the fire, and removing any other/new obstructions that may occur and repair the damn thing!!!

I also move the BATTLEFORT over the ocean island so that in the event something happens to the BATTLEFORT their is a chance for survival.

Flag Post

(I find it funny how there is little PvP and only one person has died.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

(I find it funny how there is little PvP and only one person has died.)

One person who is in a corner defending…
One person with a cat army not doing anything…
One person with the start of a formidable force that is partying…
One person who is on the town land with a ‘base’ in the Nothern Grass Lands…
One person with a smoking, flying fortress building trying to build it up…
And a pokémon who is hailing a legendary pokémon…

I might have to put some cough incentive in play as we need only two of them.

Flag Post

My 2 Gyarados, Slowking, and 2 Seismitoads quickly contain the oil using any barrels available.
My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Tentacools gather wood from the newly grown trees.

Flag Post

No update, but instead, a teaser GIF. When I do present these, I would have copied down all the moves previous, so people cannot change their moves. They may not add more, or take away from previously submitted moves.

It is my first action gif, so it is taking me a while.

Flag Post

It’s called tactics I guess.

Flag Post

KOOOL! Are you going do that with some of the battles?!

Flag Post

Why does it look like that I am not over the ocean island like my BATTLEFORT should be? I did say for my BATTLEFORT to move there…

Flag Post

The blue could be the ocean?
(So can anyone guess what’s happening in the action gif?)

Flag Post

It is over the ocean, just for the battle sequence it would be cramped, so it is more of a cut-away.

(or it could happen when you are traveling.)

{Feel free to discuss the gif.}

Flag Post

you could do a miscellaneous roll to see if I intercept him first, or if he gets to the ocean first (Though it doesn’t matter to much)

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

you could do a miscellaneous roll to see if I intercept him first, or if he gets to the ocean first (Though it doesn’t matter to much)

He is over the ocean anyways. Interception or not, he would end up still over the ocean land, and it would not affect the outcome.
~~

Still no time to update…
Sorry everyone…

Flag Post

Is there an update today?

Flag Post

{Everyone}

…Spent alot of time working on the horrible action sequence… So I had no time to animate the main map.
===
[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
Secret: Everyone hops aboard the airship, Cid then flies to the battlefort
You all do so.
Secret: Offensive team: (attacks battlefort) 2 airship crewmembers + long-range cannons, 5-barrel 9-arrow turret… and me… add one mage to the offensive team) (CONTESTING GOAL!)
After all is said and done, you fly away into the horizen.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Everyone (Including me) Works on putting out the fire, and removing any other/new obstructions that may occur and repair the damn thing!!! (CONTESTING GOAL!)
!!!
I also move the BATTLEFORT over the ocean island so that in the event something happens to the BATTLEFORT their is a chance for survival. (NRN)

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I build large Tesla coils (46) + 10 (56)
Nikola would simply be proud.

[afklol] BUBBLES
> My 2 Gyarados, Slowking, and 2 Seismitoads quickly contain the oil using any barrels available. (19) + 20 (39)
> You do manage to find some barrels, and cap the oil using the barrels.
> My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Tentacools gather wood from the newly grown trees. (22) + 18 (40)
> They collect from a few of the trees, and dragonite carries all the wood.
==
CONTESTING GOAL!
ACTION SEQUENCE THAT WAS POORLY MADE! YAY!

Between Gamma and the flaming fortress!
I might make action sequences a full part later, but seperated like Contesting Goals or Heaven TV… but I am not making them 50 frames again… (To much room for error… I see somethings I would like to fix, but I will have to redo it all. (-.-")) {Yes… 50 frames… 50 individual pictures…}

Todays contestants are the infamous Gamma, having killed one man, up against a flaming fortress. The chosen ammo for the turret goes from normal, to fire, to oil, to fire, and lastly to oil back again before repeating. The fortress, already on fire, stands ready. The fortress men scramble, putting out all the flames the airship causes and continue battling the major flames.

Gamma: (96) + 18 (114) – 10 {Range Penalty from keeping away} (104)
Fortressmen: (9) + 20 (29) + 20 (49) + 50 (99)

The men are doing their best, but they cannot be everywhere at once. Some get a little singed and the fire spreads to the airships, Repairing the damage might be a little harder now. Gamma flies away with happy results.

Flag Post

I will now make the cannons and balistas fully automated.

Flag Post

Everyone (Including me) Works on putting out the fires and removing any other/new obstructions and repair the tower.

Every means of defense I have (Such as cannons, airships, gargoyles etc.) but not the people working on the fires will defend/counter-attack against gammaflux,

Flag Post

Equip my Nirvana Staff.

Cid will fly us around one more time (same distance away) from the Burning Battlefort.

We will then use the following attack sequence. (2 airship crewmembers with cannons, 45 steel arrows, everyone else (including me, and excluding Rikku/Cid) will work together to summon the most massive fireball possible and blast the fortress.) +1 mcr power per person.

Rikku will try to throw her knives directly at any of Zaynarr’s troops.

Flag Post
[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a powerful force field around the fortress (42) + 20 (62) + 20 (82) + 44 (126) + 6 (132)
Surrounding from tower to tower is an impregnantable forcefield. It has no top, but the giant tower can easily take down any air attack. One does not simply walk, fly, or anything into your battlefort.

Hey you never added this to the status screen…

this is from the first update on page 25.

Flag Post

Well your fortress actually didn’t take any damage XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Well your fortress actually didn’t take any damage XD

I think that was from the -1000 damage my fortress takes from its reinforced rock.

Flag Post

yeah you’re probably right, I still accomplished my mission and set your fortress (more) on fire. :D if slightly

Flag Post

Ohoho, this is gonna be exciting…

Redirect Heaven TV to the battle between Zaynarr and Gamma.

Flag Post

My 2 Gyarados, 2 Tentacools and Slowking grab the barrels of oil and swim to the safety of an underwater cavern.
My Dragonite and Dragonair carries my 2 Seismitoads and head towards Grassland.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Everyone under my command (Including me) works on building a powerful force field around the fortress (42) + 20 (62) + 20 (82) + 44 (126) + 6 (132)
Surrounding from tower to tower is an impregnantable forcefield. It has no top, but the giant tower can easily take down any air attack. One does not simply walk, fly, or anything into your battlefort.

Hey you never added this to the status screen…

this is from the first update on page 25.

Well… techniqually, he did not fly into your fortress. It does detect attacks, which I did actually kind of give you a sneak peak. The arrows were pretty much going over the barrier (though the animation would beg to differ…), and the tower is inopperable, thus it cannot take down the assualt.

Gamma found a loophole in what I was saying, so I have to hand it to him.

Flag Post

I meant the status screen on page one, where you have the character statuses, under the BATTLEFORT there is no powerful force field thing. you have spikes, flaming patrol ships, Cannons and more, but no force field.