Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 3 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

yes. machine gun lol

EDIT: I don’t think I’d be allowed grenades, so I removed them.

I do not mind, you can be allowed machine gun and grenades. We had grenades in the previous game. It will just be hard to salvage for materials for the weapons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

yes. machine gun lol

I do not mind, you can be allowed machine gun and grenades. We had grenades in the previous game. It will just be hard to salvage for materials for the weapons.

Why didn’t you tell us this in the first place :C

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

yes. machine gun lol

I did state in the first post 3 lines down the only limit of this game is your own imagination, you can change it if you want right now.

Flag Post

yes. machine gun lol

I did state in the first post 3 lines down the only limit of this game is your own imagination, you can change it if you want right now.

If it’s hard to salvage ammo for a machine gun, then I think I’ll stay at my trusty bow and arrows.

Flag Post

Salvage the bird. (Specificly look for treasure chests.)

Also, I think your being a little to nice with the results of the dice rolls. For example, Ketty rolled the equivelent of a 2.8, but nothing bad happened. In the last game even rolling a 3.0 would deal some damage to you right?

Flag Post

I did not like all the linear, where 1-4 would damage you. I am thinking 1-20 or lower sometimes will damage you, but it goes more on a steep curve where you do more damage the higher you get, much like an exponential curve. This is also a so enemies do not kill themselves.

(I also gave bird 1 an 18, and made nothing bad happen)
(Soon I may get ruthless when more difficuly roll start coming up.)

Flag Post

Like, if you roll a 1 now, you’ll completely fail and possibly damage yourself. 10? Failure. <20? Mostly failure, but some good parts. 30? A small success. >40? Exponential power. Rolling 100 likely instakills.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kilozombie:

Like, if you roll a 1 now, you’ll completely fail and possibly damage yourself. 10? Failure. <20? Mostly failure, but some good parts. 30? A small success. >40? Exponential power. Rolling 100 likely instakills.

Yes, much how he said it. Failure will mostly result in various debuffs if not damage.

Flag Post

I was trying to salvage the bird for materials to make items, but small bones are not the best. Bigger bones, more bones, or even meat might have been some things I could have gotten if it was a higher roll.

Flag Post

==
[RokRokRok] Tireris
I put out the fire. (29)
It was a small fire, so it was easily put out.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I just wait… silently… withering in pain… (NRN)
You do so, very silently.

[wercooler] Wercooler
Salvage the bird.¨(21)
You are the only one salvaging him, but the arrows and sword cuts make it hard to get any real items. You manage to gather a few feathers and mid-size bones.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
I Look for magical wood, struck by lightning (42)
You find a bit of magical wood struck by lightning on the Giant Tree in NGL. The whole tree seems slightly magic, but pretty resiliant to being chopped down. The lightning weakened the section of bark you are collecting. You pull it off and put it in your inventory.

[kilozombie] zombie01 The First
Stomp some beetles to gain a METAPHORICAL LEVEL. (46)
You were almost swamped by the beetles, but soon enough, you came out on top. You won the battle! Do Do Do Do DoDoDo DoDo Do Do Do Do DoDo. You did not gain enough experience to level up though.

[afklol] BUBBLE
I jump into the ocean and search for treasure underneath. (40)
You do not find any treasure chests, but you did find a nice boot. You put it in your boots section of your inventory.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I collect some wood, then make a basic chest plate. (28) (21)
{I will allow you to go twice this turn} You collect one good piece of bark, along with some twigs. The chestplate is mediocre.

[thijs956] Vanta
I, Vanta, suddenly fall into the arena with my Machine Gun strapped to my back and grenades strapped to my belt. (Intro)
Welcome, you start with fancy weapons, and a grenade belt.
==
Enemies
Bird 1 (200/500) (NM) [NGL]
Bird 2 (350/500) (NM) [NGL]
==
Bird 1
Peck at Ketty (31) {Oppertunity} + 20 (51)
It deals considerable 125 damage.

Bird 2
Claw at Hamuka (22)
You graze him, but he is otherwise unharmed.
==

Oppertunity Bonuses are given for taking special actions during a specific scenerio. The one this turn is Bird 1 attacking Ketty while she is down. There will be more Oppertunity bonuses, and you might not exspect one when it drops into your lap. They are more common when you take the initiative.

Flag Post

Use my STARTING PERK POINT to invest in NECROMANCY, specifically the first spell- RAISE DEAD. I then see how my roll is and how good RAISE DEAD turns out.

Flag Post

I equip my Stealth Glove. {Equiping/Unequiping takes no turn, like in Sky Raid}

I rush over to heal Ketty’s wounds.

Flag Post

I jump into the ocean and search for allies.

Flag Post

Attack bird one.

Flag Post

I Look for gems with magical properties.

Hey, you didn’t put my wood in my inventory…

Flag Post

I attack Bird 2, using up 3 arrows.

Also, where’s my chest plate :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Hey, you didn’t put my wood in my inventory…

Also, where’s my chest plate :(

I will get right on that.

Flag Post

When do we continue? (A.K.A. bump)

Flag Post

When do we continue? (A.K.A. bump)

Right now. Once RokRokRok updates you can make another move whenever you wnat.

Flag Post

He usually makes 2 updates in a day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

I was actually going to ask if he could only update once every 24 hours instead of every 12 hours because I am having trouble getting online for both times that he normally updates.

Flag Post

Hopefully, RokRokRok will give us the time when he will update.

Flag Post

Well, it’s been around 30 hours. Maybe he’s busy.

Flag Post

Probably

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by afklol:

I was actually going to ask if he could only update once every 24 hours instead of every 12 hours because I am having trouble getting online for both times that he normally updates.

I am was (Just noticed wrong tense.) pretty busy today, and if you do want once a day, I will do it.