Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 31 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads work in the Pokemon Recruitment Center with the goal of recruiting as many Pikachus as possible.
All the remaining pokemon, including me, undergo training.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

I decide to go to Vaxurzaely (RandomTurtle) and offer him a deal, If he performs a ritual to return me to flesh and blood, I will be a loyal servant until the day you die. I also tell him that I hold the secrets to crafting an amulet of returning life, should he revive me I will work to craft one for him.

I am sorry, I might have otherwise allowed it, but I do actually want this game to end soon.

What if I forfeit my ability to win the game? Can I be revived then?

You still haven’t responded to this…

Flag Post

I decide to go to Vaxurzaely (RandomTurtle) and offer him a deal, If he performs a ritual to return me to flesh and blood, I will be a loyal servant until the day you die. I also tell him that I hold the secrets to crafting an amulet of returning life, should he revive me I will work to craft one for him.

I am sorry, I might have otherwise allowed it, but I do actually want this game to end soon.

What if I forfeit my ability to win the game? Can I be revived then?

You still haven’t responded to this…

I am going to wait for yours & turtles reply to see if both of you agree before I start the next update.

• You may be revived by Vaxurzaely, but as one of his allies. – You may command youself, but if he gives a command to your character, you must do that action. – He will get to choose which one in the end if he agrees.
  • You will take the body of one of his units, and that is what unit’s stats/skill you will have. You will not have any of your previous gear nor any previous skills.
  • You will not be able to win, you may not revive after the character dies, and if Vaxurzaely dies, you will also.
  • You may not grant him the amulet of returnig life, or anything similar.

Do you accept these conditions?

Flag Post

I will sacrafice one of my units. I will give him the choice of anyone but Vaxurzaely or Raknorux.

Flag Post

ok, also since turtle offered, I choose sammy.

Flag Post

I will preform the ritual along with the secret action.

Flag Post

{Everyone}

You hear a very audiable crash followed by yet another tingling feeling. No matter how much times it happens, you are never prepared for the booming voice that immediately follows.

“The first strike has now been launched. It hit a little fort, but the next hit will cause more… dismay. We are sorry in advance if our meteors mysteriously start smoking once they hit the ground, one of are men thought it would be pretty cool if they went up in smoke as they crashed.”

Things to add:
~ Pokemon Recruitment Center
~ Pokecenter
~ Portal on Ocean Land
===
[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
All of my units… look for some basic part-time work to gain some pocket change. (22) + 20 (42)
Working as traveling salesmen, clowns, pokemon recruiters and run-of-the-mill builders, they manage to each earn a good wage, which happens to be 1000 Gold in total once added up.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
> The large long range cannon will aim at the glacier in Glacial mountain land to cause mass flooding/overflow in ocean land. (82) – 50 {It is not a long range weapon…} (32) + 3 (35)
Sammy was itching to fire the rotating cannon as all the others were automatic, and he did before he was pulled away. That lead to ice being shot off the glacier, not just the cannon aiming at it. The impact, somehow, caused the ice to melt at an accelerated rate. It is now flooding the Ocean Land.
I will preform the ritual (NRN)
After some thought (and a bit of bargaining) you eventually struck a deal with the formerly deceased Zaynarr. He was allowed to take Sammy for his own character, but under certain guidelines. You think he will make an excellent peon slave butler ally.

[afklol] BUBBLES
> Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads work in the Pokemon Recruitment Center with the goal of recruiting as many Pikachus as possible. (25) + 19 (44) + 15 (59)
You manage to recruit three fellow pikachus. One sports a stylish Pokémon League Expo hat.
> All the remaining pokemon, including me, undergo training. (43) + 20 (63)
> Every pokemons health has increased by a good amount.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
I, along with all my cats, hunt.
Secret Extensionand attack that sneaky Radiation Knight. (30) + 20 (50) + 2 {Hat} (52) + 3 {Family Knowledge} (55) + 35 {Feline Instincts x 35} (80) + 70 {Feline Connection} (150) + 18 {SneaQueen} (168) + 54 {Warrior skills x 27} (222) + 48 {Battle Trained x 16} (270) + 1 {Crazy Cat Lady} (271)
Not only do you easily find him, but he is easily taken down. The cats that did not find him did find some food, such as shrews, mice and pheasants. They all give it to you.
==
In other news: The meteor has killed of three of videogamer8888’s allies.

Flag Post

Unless Told otherwise, I will begin conjuring shadow wraiths to do my (And my masters) Bidding.

Flag Post

I will remain in hiding.

Raknorux will try to obtain a new supplier of materials to build more things with his remaining money.

The militia men will begin growing wheat.

Flag Post

I welcome Gamma in Heaven, and turn the TV on to show Ketty and what she’ll do.

Flag Post

@Hamuka i’m not dead yet XD, she got my radiation knight though. Also Ketty how’d you find my radiation knight? XD

Flag Post

I take care to look at other peoples statuses and turns Not-so-spying. =D. When all my cats took 10 points of damage mysteriously, from no attack, there was only one thing I knew that could do that. After I checked out, he somehow got a grappling hook, and gone incognito, that futhered my theory.
/\/\/\/\/\
All my cats ar to walk to WFL.

I am to loot the grappling hook from Radiation Knight and then using my gloves, I walk to also WFL.

Flag Post

Well at least I did some good starting damage to all of your troops. Also Hamuka was the one I got the grappling hook from. So take good care of that item. :P

Flag Post

Remember RokRokRok said there would be two winners.

Feline has the ability to rush people.
I have very strong defences.
Afklol has pokemon.
Gamma has radiation.

There is one inactive player still on status screen.

[videogamer8888] Cyber (800/1000) (500/500) [TL]
Headgear:
Shoulders/Pauldrons:
Cloak/Cape:
Necklace:
Coat:
Chest Plate:
Shirt: Basic Shirt
Wrist Bands:
Glove/Mitts:
Rings:
Belts:
Platelegs:
Pants: Basic Pants
Boots/Shoes: L Boot, R Boot
Misc. Accessories:
Main Hand: Runed Sword ( 50 HD, 25 MD, Cannot be unequiped, Controls Totems),
Off Hand: Fishing Pole (Allows fishing)
Inventory: (Plenty of) Fish, (Tons of) Herbs ( +5 Healing)
Totem Keeper (Can activate Totems at the cost of Mana when outside of battle, 0.75x HD when unassisted by totems)
Totem Destruction (Can deactivate totems at cost of shockwave, but causing an elemental AoE spell.
{Level 3 ~ Experience 0/2000}
Remedy ( +5 Healing Crafting)
Taming ( +5 Recruiting monsters/animals)
> Fire Totem (200/300) (600/600) [TL] Totem (Has to be commanded by Runed Sword, Can deal MD, Cannot be killed)
> Ice Totem (200/300) (600/600) [TL] Totem (Has to be commanded by Runed Sword, Can deal MD, Cannot be killed)
> Bigger Giant (0/2500) (NM) [NGL] {(Handfuls of) Lumber} Dead
> Little Bear (0/700) (NM) [NGL] Dead
> Momma Bear (0/1500) (NM) [NGL] Motherly Instinct (Gains HD as Little bear gets damaged, loses if he is KOed or Killed) {Fish} Dead

He is weak from meteor strikes.

Flag Post

50/50 chance of being one of the last two alive (not taking into consideration any of the allies, skills, and/or items)

Flag Post

I might be one of the last alive but I feel that I have powerful foes and I can’t move to attack them as I built defensively as I joined later.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I might be one of the last alive but I feel that I have powerful foes and I can’t move to attack them as I built defensively as I joined later.

Well good luck to you, FelineForumer, and afklol.

Flag Post

Well good luck to you, FelineForumer, and afklol.

And good luck to you. May the best player(s) win.

Flag Post

I just hope I stay alive XD

Flag Post

Don’t we all.

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone. =D

Flag Post

can I sign up for 3.0?

Flag Post

Sure. I do not have a sign-ups for 3.0 yet, but I may take sign-ups in the suggestion thread.

I do remember who proposed to sign-up so far, though. henry700, Underlord and you (efar) have asked to participate in Sky Raid 3.0, in that order.

Flag Post

Sure. I do not have a sign-ups for 3.0 yet, but I may take sign-ups in the suggestion thread.

I do remember who proposed to sign-up so far, though. henry700, Underlord and you (efar) have asked to participate in Sky Raid 3.0, in that order.

Sweet, I enter the arena riding on my light brown Ranger Horse, Poke, carrying my trusty longbow and with a saxe and throwing knife on my belt. And of course I have a quiver.

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

Sweet, I enter the arena riding on my light brown Ranger Horse, Poke, carrying my trusty longbow and with a saxe and throwing knife on my belt. And of course I have a quiver.

Sorry, not yet. Sky Raid 2.0 is still going on. Sign ups for 3.0 are not yet up.

(Good intro, though.)