Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 33 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

What happened to Feline’s Sky Dragon and Bubbble’s first Garados that he got when he trained his 3 Magicarp

Flag Post

The Sky Dragon is just hanging out in Western Forest Land, and the first Gyrados fell of the edge of the Ocean Land.

Flag Post

could you post a link to the first sky raid so I can read that too

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

What happened to Feline’s Sky Dragon and Bubbble’s first Garados that he got when he trained his 3 Magicarp

My Gyarados died.

Flag Post

Reason I attacked you is because the game has to end soon. XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

Reason I attacked you is because the game has to end soon. XD

After this battle, only three will remain. (I am launching meteors this turn, most will land on Cyber.)

So Ketty, Afklol, and the person who proceeds to win the battle.

We are nearing the end as you say.

Flag Post

update then!

also I join the others in heaven and turn the TV to the battle

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

update then!

also I join the others in heaven and turn the TV to the battle

I usually wait until later to update. Once a day, that is it. (With all the people in Sky Raid 3.0 and the new people, I am probably moving to ‘once every two days’ schedule.)

Flag Post

My 2 Tentacools, Slowking, and Gyarados create a canal to divert the water away from my fortress.
My other Gyarados goes through the portal with the barrels of oil.
My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads create a hole to contain the flowing water.
My 2 Shuckles, Cubone, and Ho-oh are on watch duty.

Flag Post

Tired, but atleast I got part way throught the battle sequence…

It is just many things happening at once. I have to rest now, but update should be up within 12 hours….

Flag Post

I watch the TV, waiting for the big battle.

Flag Post

When’s the update?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

When’s the update?

I missed my alarm, but as such I am working on it right now. I do not have an ETA at the moment as I do have to work out your moves, gammaflux’s moves and arkenarken’s moves.

Flag Post

I hope I am not to late. Everyone in my clan eats!

They then take their naps.

Flag Post

{Everyone}

Heaven TV
IT was one hell of an update.
===
[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely (Event)

[afklol] BUBBLES
> My 2 Tentacools, Slowking, and Gyarados create a canal to divert the water away from my fortress. (93) + 19 (112)
Creating several canals, all around the island, the crisis is averted.
> My other Gyarados goes through the portal with the barrels of oil. (3)
> It seems the explosion did cause some damage. The underwater caverns are now blocked off by rocks. You need to somehow smash through it to get through.
> My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads create a hole to contain the flowing water. (NRN)
> You see no need to. The portal is on the ledge of the land, and the water is running off it.
> My 2 Shuckles, Cubone, and Ho-oh are on watch duty.
> But who watches the watchers?
> Pikachu 1 opens my two chests (72) (73)
> Inside the smaller one you find a few pokeballs, and in the bigger one you find some full restores.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
Everyone in my clan eats/then take their naps. (NRN)
They are well rested and fed for the next action.

[arkenarken] Sammy
have me an my shadow wraiths work on teleporting all of the attacking force to my realm, hell… (85) + 15 (100)
Opening a portal underneath Yojimbo, he quickly disappears into your realm.
[hamuka] Hamuka
I watch the TV, waiting for the big battle.

==
Event

Now let’s see who goes first, attackers or defenders.
> Gammaflux (75)
> RandomTurtle (89)

RandomTurtles move take priority over Gammaflux’s.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
> The attack militia man will man the rotational cannon and fire at gamma. (80) +3 (83) – 10 (73)
> The shot does (700 – 400) 300 damage against the airship.
> All ballistas will fire at him. (3) + 1 (4)
> They are automatic ballistas so they would have fired anyways. It seems from the recent shots to them, they have somehow became jammed. You will need to fix them before they are ready to opperate again.
I will turn both Tesla coils charge to positive so only one will strike at a long range. (82) – 10 (72)
Dealing (700 + 100 + 200 – 400) 600 damage, the tower drains 700 of its mana.
> Finally I will send one of the militia men to fill the agile airship with explosives and ramming Gamma’s ship, lighting it on fire at the last second. (84)
It deals a total of 800 damage, 600 to the ship (destroying it), and 200 to the crew onboard.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
> Cid should get a bit closer to the island. (93)
> He lands the ship on the island. The crew is slightly frazzled and cannot act this turn, the flight no longer works, and the afterburner does not work either, but the weapons are all operational.
> Cannon Operators: Airship Crewmembers x2, Guards x2 priority structures (Stunned)
> Everyone deals a total of (875 + 75 × 4 = 1175) to the structures.
> [arrow turret] i’ll use 45 normal arrows (Stunned)
> You are also stunned.
> Radiation Cannon operators: Mages x3, Martyr priority none (Stunned)
> Yet again, stunned.
> All other units: Jump off the ship and engage troops/structures in close combat. (Stunned)
> They are close enough to jump off now, but they are stunned.
==
Heaven TV
Due to Heavenly technology you find yourself looking at for screens, detailing four different times and four different places.

“If you are tuning in, a war between hostiles is up and going. Demons are involved, as detailed by the top left screen. The humans are showing off their power by both shocking and suicide bombing in order to win the war. In the bottom right screen you can see the results. A charred husk of a once-great airship. Everyone onboard is safe, but they landed in hostile territory.”

Flag Post

Well I got one of them.

Flag Post

Attack once again.

Flag Post

Do nothing.

Nah, let’s end this quick. =3

Everyone moves to the East Forest Land.

Flag Post

…Post-poning as one pivotal person at this moment did not post/pm their moves. Another person also did not post. (As it is nearing the end, I am waiting for everyone before updating.)

Flag Post

The remaining two militia men will set the ballista bolts on fire and they will continue attacking the downed ship, aim for the people exiting.

Flag Post

Well this is awesome.

Flag Post

I think I might lose this one.

Flag Post

My 2 Tentacools, Slowking, and 2 Gyarados removes the rocks blocking the underwater cavern.
My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads hire some of the fastest pokemon.
My 2 Shuckles, Cubone, and Ho-oh search for rare candy.

Flag Post

If my knowledge is correct Crobat is very fast.

Flag Post

{Everyone}

Things to change:
alot…
===
[afklol] BUBBLES
> My 2 Tentacools, Slowking, and 2 Gyarados removes the rocks blocking the underwater cavern. (92) + 20 (112)
They clear away the rocks, and have found a rare disk with the lettering TM08 on it, along with writing on the disk that says HM06 and TM94. It also has a water-proof note attached, ‘Adds to moveset, does not replace.’
> My 2 Shuckles, Cubone, and Ho-oh search for rare candy. (80) + 19 (99)
> The shuckles find rare candy in their shells (which was already there…), along with a whole stash conveniently hidden away behind a single rock. Cubone takes the burden.
> My Dragonite, Dragonair, and 2 Seismitoads hire some of the fastest pokemon. (31) + 19 (50) + 15 (65)
> You get two ninjasks to join your team, ready to dodge their way to victory.

[FelineForumer] Ketty
Everyone moves to the East Forest Land. (NRN)
You begin the trek to end this nonsense game.
==
Event

Now let’s see who goes first, attackers or defenders.
> Gammaflux (12)
> RandomTurtle (90)
> arkenarken (2)

Random Turtle goes first, again, followed by Gamma, followed by arkenarken.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
> The remaining two militia men will set the ballista bolts on fire and they will continue attacking the downed ship, aim for the people exiting. (NRN) (35) (NRN)
> … You decide to set the ballista bolts on fire… even though the ballistas are jammed, you decide to attack a ship with no health that is down with live weapons, and you decide to attack the non-existant people streaming out from the ship. {That’s the down-side of going first} (The attack did 300 damage, but since the ship had it’s armour, no effect.)

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
> Cannon Operators: Airship Crewmembers x2, Guards x2 priority structures (84) + 19 (103) + 3 (106) + 8 (114)
> Everyone deals a total of (1200 + 75 × 4) 1500 to the structures. They decide to wait until last for the pesky auto-turrets.
> [arrow turret] 45 normal arrows (80, 12, 1, 63, 90 = 246/5 = ~49)
> (400 × 4.5 = 1400) Killing all the low ranking units, it finally aims at the bigger, more important targets, but quickly runs out of ammo.
> Radiation Cannon operators: Mages x3, Martyr priority none (19) + 20 (39)
> Dealing (250 × 2) 500 to random objects/people
> All other units: Jump off the ship and engage troops/structures in close combat. (77) + 20 (97) + 2 (99)
> With the guards torn apart from the Arrow Turret, they quickly storm out of the crashed airship. Ragnorux goes to protect Sammy, but it was devestating, with (1000 + 100 + 25) 1125 damage Ragnorux is on the ropes.
> SECRETSeymour attempts to summon Yojimbo from hell to help. (74) – 40 {Difficulty} (34)
> It works without a hitch.
> SECRETI’ll pay him 50% of my remaining gold (24) + 10 {Payment Amount} (34)
> He seems disgusted by your greed, but decides to take the pay. He jumps off the airship from where he was summoned, and quickly strikes at Ragnorux, who is still defending Sammy. 200 damage was the result of the quick strie. After his work is done he returns to the ship.

[arkenarken] Sammy
Me and my shadow wraiths cast a spell to infuse a demon into gamma’s ship (74)
The shadow wraiths are dead, but you are not. You are now in full controll of the ship as long as you are alive. Gamma has no control.
turn the turrets against gamma and his men (NRN)
They have turned 180 degrees and are now menacingly facing the men…