Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 34 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

If my knowledge is correct Crobat is very fast.

Well, I choose the fastest non-legendary I remember.

…Maybe I should have given him an army of Zubats…. Laughs to self “Mwahahahahaha”

(Even though they are not very fast.)

Flag Post

Derpl: Watch pretty colors on screen displaying Sky Raid 2150!

Flag Post

Everyone attack restrain Sammy and Raknorux.
No use of turrets for this (most likely) final attack.

Flag Post

Why did Raknorux defend Sammy?

Flag Post

No idea but both are still alive.

Flag Post

(almost faints from laughing) I just saw that feline has feline Moe, Larry, Shemp, and Curly. You need to add Curly Joe though.

Flag Post

I was just being fair, didn’t want you or arkenarken to end that early.

Flag Post

My cat army shall march onto Town Land.

Für die kitties!

Flag Post
Originally posted by efar:

(almost faints from laughing) I just saw that feline has feline Moe, Larry, Shemp, and Curly. You need to add Curly Joe though.

Silly efar, Curly Joe was not a stooge, and you forgot the Python Cats. =3

Flag Post

I will greet Ketty when she arrives with her kittens.

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

I will greet FelineForumer when she arrives with her kittens.

I will gladly meet you.

Flag Post

BUBBLES last words:

Originally posted by afklol:

I will greet Ketty when she arrives with her kittens.

Flag Post

I got an move from everyone, but I have to regret being busy for most of the day… I do not have time today.

I have decided for Sky Raid 3.0 to do a once every two days update. This will benifit the both of us.

I may have over 15 people at once an update, and a rush update will be no good. If it’s once every two days, that is plenty of time for people to post on it, and that gives me the second day to update, instead of two or three hours at night. That means I will be able to catch up on sleep, and update with better detail

Flag Post

9991 views! Quick, F5 spam!

EDIT:

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Silly efar, Curly Joe was not a stooge, and you forgot the Python Cats. =3

Curly Joe is in The Three Stooges at the end of the shows he replaces Shemp who replaced Curly who replaced Shemp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

9991 views! Quick, F5 spam!

EDIT:

That is better then some, so I am happy.

Flag Post

Unexpectantly went over to a good pals and watched two movies, one staring Arnold Schwarzenegger called Last Action Hero and one directed by Steven Spielberg called 1941.

Both were funny, and pretty enjoyable despire being 20 and 32 years old respectively.

Still, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a 37 year old movie takes the cake.

On terms of update… I swear there will be one tomorrow… I am very sorry for the delay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Unexpectantly went over to a good pals and watched two movies, one staring Arnold Schwarzenegger called Last Action Hero and one directed by Steven Spielberg called 1941.

Both were funny, and pretty enjoyable despire being 20 and 32 years old respectively.

Still, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, a 37 year old movie takes the cake.

On terms of update… I swear there will be one tomorrow… I am very sorry for the delay.

Lol its fine :), Glad you enjoyed the movies.

Flag Post

I saw Last Action on TV the other knight

Monty Python forever the best episode is Dennis Moore
Song 1:
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the shore
soon every lupin in the land
will be in his mighty hand
he takes from the rich and gives to the poor
Dennis Moore

Song 4:
Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore,
Riding through the shore
he takes from the poor and gives to the rich
stupid bitch

“What!?”

I said
he takes from the poor and gives to the rich
stupid bitch

“hmmmmmm this distribution of wealth thing is trickier than I thought”

Favorite quote: We eat lupins, our cloths are made out of lupins, lupin stew with lupin broth, lupin pie, he’s only getting lupins for medicine, the cat chocked itself to death on the bloody things! Why can’t you steal something useful?!"

Flag Post

I love the older comedy. =D

Monty Python and the Three Stooges are my favorites.

Flag Post

TOTALLY

Flag Post

TOTALLY

Third.

Flag Post

{Everyone}

{Sky Raid 2150}

Sorry for the long update wait.

Things to change:
Still plenty…
===
[afklol] BUBBLES
I will greet Ketty when she arrives with her kittens. (Contesting Goal)

[FelineForumer] Ketty
My cat army shall march onto Town Land. (NRN)
You reach the Town Land.
I will gladly meet you. (NRN)
You do not meet him.
I use paws to rush ahead to Townland, and try to destroy the portal. (Contesting Goal)

[kilozombie] Derpl
Watch pretty colors on screen displaying Sky Raid 2150! (NRN)
You preced to watch the screen from your spot in a parallel universe, but not the action that is happening, just the colours.
==
Event

Now let’s see who goes first, attackers or defenders.
> Gammaflux (12)
> RandomTurtle (77)
> arkenarken (64)

Random Turtle goes first, yet again, followed by arkenarken, followed by Gammaflux.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
> All troops will be garrisoned inside the palace and the palace locked down. (NRN)
> Sammy and Ragnorux both rush inside and lock the doors. Virtually impenetrable, nobody is getting in or out. I do not see why you would want to get out, though.

[arkenarken] Sammy
Teleport me, Random turtle and any of his allies that are still alive (not including gamma’s possesed ship) to the dark brotherhood sanctuary. (79)
Your calculations were slightly off, but you on top of the Town Land. In the distance you see a group of pokemon and a group of cats.
gamma’s ship self-destructs after the others teleport to safety. (32)
A combination of ’you are too far away to do something so intricate as to push a self-destruct button’ and ’there is no imput, machine or other contraption to self destruct the ship’ make it impossible. What you do manage to do it raise it up, and smash it down, causing the ship to break completely with no hopes for repairs. Those onboard take slight damage and end up stunned as a result of the unexpected crash.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
Secret Actions: STUNNED or CANNOT DO
==
*_Contesting Goal_

As the ever wuvable pikachu sees his chance to escape, he is surpised to see something. A woman dressed in the most peculiar outfit is clawing at the portal. You rush your allies, commanding them to run through.

> FelineForumer (Misc. Roll = 20)
> BUBBLES (Misc. Roll = 3)

The claws bust through the building materials easily. If the portal wasn’t made from salvage, maybe it would have lasted longer… anyways, with the pikachu having nowhere to easily escape to, the woman becomes quickly surrounded by cats. (And a sky serpent…)

She simply states, “No underhanded tactics” despite her just doing that.

Flag Post

Build a new airship using the salvageable material from the old airship and all of Vaxuraezly’s downed turrets.

Flag Post

Now then afklol, what would you like to do? You choose, and I’ll face you that way.