Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 36 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

Good job RokRok!

Flag Post

Thank you.
Good job to you also.

Flag Post

hey gamma, you know you built your new ship with parts from your old demon-infused ship right? and that the demon would have had control of parts of your new ship…

Flag Post

Superb game! I really enjoyed playing it, and will be sure to get in 3.0.

I just need to dig a hole in the clouds like last time… :P

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

@Arkenarken: you couldn’t post anymore so it shouldn’t have done anything crazy.

@FelineForumer and Afklol: Why’d you attack me? D:

@Everyone: Good game :D, I had lots of fun. Hope to see you all in sky raid 3.0 :)

Sidenote: Does this make me runner up? :D

Flag Post

I like how everyone has an epilogue.

But what happened to the shop. I think It blown up with the battle fort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I like how everyone has an epilogue.

But what happened to the shop. I think It blown up with the battle fort.

I had fun making the epilogue, and I will add an epilogue for the shop. (Well, atleast the shop owner.)

Flag Post

Ok since the game is over, I will reveal my masterplan! Bubbles is actually an imposter pikachu. I was hiding in the pokeball carried by Ho-oh. My original plan was to let one of you guys kill the fake Bubbles so you guys would think I was dead while I gave secret moves to RokRok. My ramborb was in one of the chests. I was going to put barrels of oil in there too, but wasn’t able to. Anyways, once the fake Bubbles dies, the chest carrying ramborb and a variety of other items would be available for the taking. Relying on the chance that someone would take the chest, that is when I will give the order for ramborb to EXPLODE! However, my plans changed when my portal was destroyed by Ketty and we teleported to Ragnorux’s Island so I decided to team up with her instead. Sorry Gamma >.<

Just a heads up, my next character will be a shapeshifter and I alrdy have plans about what I am going to do :)

Flag Post

My character will be one to absorb monsters powers. =D

No master plan. =3

Flag Post
Originally posted by afklol:

Ok since the game is over, I will reveal my masterplan! Bubbles is actually an imposter pikachu. I was hiding in the pokeball carried by Ho-oh. My original plan was to let one of you guys kill the fake Bubbles so you guys would think I was dead while I gave secret moves to RokRok. My ramborb was in one of the chests. I was going to put barrels of oil in there too, but wasn’t able to. Anyways, once the fake Bubbles dies, the chest carrying ramborb and a variety of other items would be available for the taking. Relying on the chance that someone would take the chest, that is when I will give the order for ramborb to EXPLODE! However, my plans changed when my portal was destroyed by Ketty and we teleported to Ragnorux’s Island so I decided to team up with her instead. Sorry Gamma >.<

Just a heads up, my next character will be a shapeshifter and I alrdy have plans about what I am going to do :)

Will you impersonate other people’s characters? :O

Also i’m probably gonna be the exact same type as this one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

My character will be one to absorb monsters powers. =D

No master plan. =3

(Lisanna/Elfman/name I forgot) from Fairy Tail? o.o

Flag Post

I have read abit of Fairy Tale, but not enough to remember names that well.

She will basically absorb powers from monsters she kills, and will be able to apply the powers in various situations. Defeat a dragon, gain either wings/firebreath/tail. Then I can fly anywhere. =D

Flag Post

I have read abit of Fairy Tale, but not enough to remember names that well.

She will basically absorb powers from monsters she kills, and will be able to apply the powers in various situations. Defeat a dragon, gain either wings/firebreath/tail. Then I can fly anywhere. =D

Sounds like a fun character. I’m gonna be the more of a radiation wizard and possibly learn some mutation spells, and other fun stuff. ^^ (I’ll also specialize in other stuff that’s secret :D) In fact its so secret that not even I know what it is. (Mostly because I haven’t thought of anything yet XD)

Also Sidenote: Congratulations on your wins FelineForumer and Afklol :)

Flag Post

You did start later in the game.

Flag Post

my plan for 3.0 is so awsome that I needed to ask RokRokRok if I could do it…

Flag Post

You did start later in the game.

That is true, though if I did start earlier I still doubt I could take on two of the more powerful players alone XD. (Though who knows. If I had started earlier it could cause a huge chain of events that could allow me to win, or make me die earlier, or even have different winners in the game XD) but I don’t think i’d be able to beat you both either way. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

If RokRok lets, I can impersonate other monsters too :D

Flag Post

You should obviously be a ditto :D. (Impersonating people is fun ^^)

Sidenote: Do you think they’ll be lots of team-ups? If so anyone want to team with me (After a few turns into the game XD)

Flag Post

Feline might breathe fire on you in order to try to get gills.

(Why is it italicized? I cannot undo this italicization.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Feline might breathe fire on you in order to try to get gills.

(Why is it italicized? I cannot undo this italicization.)

Yea, I messed up the quoting lol xD

Flag Post

Yes. The textile is broken for the quote. Anyways, you all can do what you want to start out with.

I am going to put up the Sky Raid 3.0 so everyone can introduce their characters soon. I am also thinking of putting up a seperate game conversation room.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

Yes. The textile is broken for the quote. Anyways, you all can do what you want to start out with.

I am going to put up the Sky Raid 3.0 so everyone can introduce their characters soon. I am also thinking of putting up a seperate game conversation room.

EPIC

Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

You should obviously be a ditto :D. (Impersonating people is fun ^^)

Sidenote: Do you think they’ll be lots of team-ups? If so anyone want to team with me (After a few turns into the game XD)

Yea, a Ditto would be perfect, but I’ve decided to change my characters up a bit so any pokemon or pirate related characters will be unlikely.

Flag Post

I have a strategy that none will know of until it is too late
Hint: flank