Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 19 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

its fine rokrokrok today was a busy day for all of us :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gammaflux:

its fine rokrokrok today was a busy day for all of us :)

Not me.

However RokRokRok take as much time as you need as it was probably me who caused a map expansion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

its fine rokrokrok today was a busy day for all of us :)

Not me.

However RokRokRok take as much time as you need as it was probably me who caused a map expansion.

Nah, Not yours, yours was fun to make. It is just something else I am working on. ;D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:
Originally posted by gammaflux:

its fine rokrokrok today was a busy day for all of us :)

Not me.

However RokRokRok take as much time as you need as it was probably me who caused a map expansion.

Nah, Not yours, yours was fun to make. It is just something else I am working on. ;D

Thanks, well at least my roll went well I guess.

 
Flag Post

Moving does not require a roll, even if it is to discover new lands.

I also do not mind others going to explore new lands.

EDIT: What I was meaning was the map requires some concentration to create, but it is hard to do at that level of tiredness.

 
Flag Post


==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
Offer BUBBLES (and his allies) a ride up to the top of the Tall Tower. (NRN)
Maybe they should have called it the Endless Tower? or No Way You Are Going To Reach The Top In Your Lifetime, but anyways, it is a long way up. Prepare for a wait. (Next turn you will reach the top)
> Have the adult cats… reproduce… (86) + 15 {Well Rested x5} (101)
> StarClan would look down at you be proud. The Kits grow up so fast. It seems as if they are apprentices already.
> Have the apprentices find rouges to join the clan. (75) + 9 {Well Rested x3} (84)
> They find quite a bit of rogues who were glad to have a place to call home. They each do seem to have been in a few scraps.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
Team A works on teleporting the shop to my fortress (5) + 24 (29) – 20 {Massive Teleporting} (9) / MCR: 5x for the Shop, + 1x for everyone inside. (10x Roll = 78, 15, 72, 43, 98, 55, 75, 40, 48, 51 = 575)
It was draining on everyone, all the workers managed to get it going, but at the cost of using most of their mana. You think you might have left a few things, and… well… caused a collapse in the world.
> my mages, me and one master assassin work on linking the teleport spell (27) + 24 (51) + 3 {Rest} (54) + 12 {Adept Skill} (66) – 20 {Massive Recieving} (46)/ MCR: 3x for Recieving Everything (3x Roll = 24, 36, 6 = 66, Magic Consuption Subtraction not Working)
> The Retrieval works like a charm. Good thing your previous upgrades added an unbefore metioned place to teleport the shop to.

[afklol] BUBBLE
With my two Shuckles, Cubone, and one of my Seismitoads, I get on top of FelineForumer’s Sky Serpent. (NRN)
You (and your allies) hop on and buckle up (no buckles actually) and head to the skies (the top of the tower)
> My Seismitoad, two Gyarados, Slowking, and Tentacool search for building materials. (38) + 20 (58)
> You find tons of good planks that have not yet rotted, along with plenty of rustless iron? Anyways, it good materials and some extra minor things that the Seismitoad carries.
> My Dragonite, and Dragonair travel to SWGL. (NRN)
> I think I am a little too lenient, but I will allow you this one time.

Going down, the dragons spot some sort of crack that they have never seen on their travels up this river. They continue on after examining it for a bit and seeing that it caused no harm.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
all 5 of us head back to the airship, Cid launches the aircraft and maneuvers it away from the giants. (NRN)
You are all now in your airship.
> Me, Rikku, and the other 2 airship crewmembers start crafting weapons from the materials we’ve gathered (NRN)
Everyone came with their own weapons. You do not think outcasts would have a way to defend themselves? They carry their own firearms.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I decide to take flight to the south west beyond the grasslands and into the unknown… Raknorux’s palace is in this realm. (NRN)
You travel towards the fabeled palace of Raknorux’s. It is a marvelous place, he has these type of battles once or twice a week, so he prepared an airship dock for anyone to land who wants to try their hand at killing him for killing their parents/guardians/beloved pets. The palace grounds are magnificent, displaying that he atleast wants people to see beauty before he wipes the floor with them.

[hamuka] Hamuka
I open the unlocked chest. (77)
Inside you find… Another smaller chest. There is a key ontop of the smaller chest. The smaller chest does not have a lock.
I order [the archer] to list the things available to be bought from the shop, then send them to me by anything possible. (NRN)
He is not certain he is allowed in the demon fortress to browse items.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I attempt to make allies with the bigger gient (23)
He agrees to let you help fight the smaller one, and if you do good, then he will join you.
==
Enemies
Giant (1700/2000) (NM) [NGL]
Bigger Giant (2150/2500) (NM) [NGL]
==
Giant
Throw Punch at Bigger Giant (57)
It deals a good 350 damage.

Bigger Giant
Kick Smaller Giant (55)
The kick deals 300 damage.
==
In other news…

I have decide on the topic of Multiple units per group. There shall be no more multiple unit bonus, but the bonuses for each specific unit shall stack.

(6 Mages with + 3 per roll in a group will gain the group bonus for 5 {20} and each individual bonus { 3×6 = 18})

~

Greatgramcracker, Flamra and VoodooCoffeeGuy have been removed form the status list due to inactivity… I am also closing Sign Ups.
It seems that the only ones on the list now are actively playing ones.

 
Flag Post

Team A works on repairing the shop

Team B makes some gloves of dead mans grip

effects:

+ this item can only be removed by the owner
+ can select 1 equiped item that item cannot be removed

- -100 max hp
- can only be worn by a demon or undead

zaynarr and the mages rest

 
Flag Post

I will insert the gemstone into the necklace and then move inside the palace it’s self.

Story
I take the gemstone out my pocket and realise it is glowing. Could the legends be true? Can it really summon apparitions? I only have one of them, he has the other laying around in his place. My one only fits the necklace so I put it in the slot before proceeding inside the palace to hunt for Raknorux.

 
Flag Post

I tell Cid to head for the south western grasslands and be prepared in case we are attacked. the two airship crewmembers man the turrets and me and Rikku have our weapons ready. (defensive turn)

 
Flag Post

Question what is that purple thing?

 
Flag Post

It the after-effects of a bad teleport spell. No real danger yet, but could have some effect later.

It also has some loot that the shop lost in the middle if you dare to brave it.

 
Flag Post

I slash at the gient with my sword having my totems charge it at the same time!

 
Flag Post

I must say this is one of the better games I have played.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

I must say this is one of the better games I have played.

Thank you.

 
Flag Post

Massive headache and I do not think it is worth updating only three people right now… sorry…

 
Flag Post

A smaller chest? Seriously?

Try to open the locked chest with the key.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

A smaller chest? Seriously?

Try to open the locked chest with the key.

Yes.
You know you can open multiple chests per turn?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by hamuka:

A smaller chest? Seriously?

Try to open the locked chest with the key.

Yes.
You know you can open multiple chests per turn?

No, I didn’t. :o I thought you said opening a chest takes a turn.

But I’m going to open the smaller chest too, if I can.

 
Flag Post

Mew.

Sorry about yesterday, I was incapacitated unduely due to illness yesterday, and as such I was unable to produce a move. (This is what you get when I get time to think about what I am going to say. =P)

/\/\/\/\/\/\

1.The Sky Serpent is to contnue the flight.

2.Naming Ceremony!
All apprentices and kittens shall age up!
Robinpaw, Pyropaw and Snowpaw shall each become Robintooth, Pyrofoot, and Snowleap.
The kittens shall be named Heavypaw, Gluttonpaw, Rabbitpaw, Xenonpaw, Fastpaw, and Featherpaw.
The rogues names shall be Fiercesnout, Skytounge, and Shadowrest.

3.Every cat is to rest in honor of this occasion.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by hamuka:

Try to open the locked chest with the key.

You know you can open multiple chests per turn?


No, I didn’t. :o I thought you said opening a chest takes a turn.


But I’m going to open the smaller chest too, if I can.

Opening chests do take a turn, but if you choose to open chests you can open as many as you want within that turn.

~

Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Mew.


Sorry about yesterday, I was incapacitated unduely due to illness yesterday, and as such I was unable to produce a move. (This is what you get when I get time to think about what I am going to say. =P)


/\/\/\/\/\/\


1.The Sky Serpent is to contnue the flight.


2.Naming Ceremony!
All apprentices and kittens shall age up!
Robinpaw, Pyropaw and Snowpaw shall each become Robintooth, Pyrofoot, and Snowleap.
The kittens shall be named Heavypaw, Gluttonpaw, Rabbitpaw, Xenonpaw, Fastpaw, and Featherpaw.
The rogues names shall be Fiercesnout, Skytounge, and Shadowrest.


3.Every cat is to rest in honor of this occasion.

Must be weather getting at the both of us.

I have been pretty lenient, so I will allow the two groups to go even though they are the same cats. And I will allow the Sky Serpent to move instead of you because he is carrying you.

.

Afklol will not be on for the next week, so you can just probably drop him off at the top.

 
Flag Post


==

[FelineForumer] Ketty
The Sky Serpent is to contnue the flight. (NRN)
He contnues to fly up. You reach the top.
> Naming Ceremony! (NRN)
> After only sleeping/hunting/ and finding rouges, the apprentices, with no training, are now full warriors. (and healer). Now you must wait awhile before holding another ceremony. The rogues now know the warrior code after witnessing a ceremony so large.
> Every cat is to rest in honor of this occasion. (NRN)
> Ahhh, rest after such a large event must be good.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Team A works on repairing the shop (91) + 24 (115)
> It’s alive! It’s alive! Well, it works. It is now able to fly again, and the shop keeper thanks you by giving you three chests.

Thank you for all your work
The ruination drove my irk

Now in return are some chests
You opening them is all I request

> Team B makes some gloves of dead mans grip (29) + 24 (53)
> You can now grip to your dead an item of your choice. It does not decrease your max health. They give them to you.
zaynarr and the mages rest (NRN)
You retire to your own quarters to sleep.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
I tell Cid to head for the south western grasslands and be prepared in case we are attacked. (NRN)
He maneuvers the Airship into the SWGL.
> the two airship crewmembers man the turrets (NRN)
> They will gain a small boost for being ready.
> me and Rikku have our weapons ready. (NRN)
> You ready your staff, and Rikku readies her knives. You will gain a boost if you choose to attack something.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will insert the gemstone into the necklace and then move inside the palace it’s self. (NRN)
You slowly walk into the palace. It is a magnificent palace, built to last shot after shot of mad gunships trying to get revenge on the fallen. There is a cushy throne down the middle of a long entranceway, with someone sitting upon it.

[hamuka] Hamuka
Try to open the locked chest with the key. (38)
Seems bigger is not always better. The key fit, but the rewards were only a few basic arrows and some leg armor.
I’m going to open the smaller chest too, if I can. (90)
You can. Within the smaller chest you find an even smaller chest, a few random keys, and a really nice helmet, and some paldrons. You also find some glasses.

This leaves you with the thought of Is this chest made in Russia?

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I slash at the gient (29)
Swinging the sword, you hack away both his life and magic (He has no magic to hack way…) You deal 100 ( +50) 150 Damage.
> my totems charge it at the same time! (73) +10 (83)
> Double teaming, they deal a whopping 800 damage to the Giant.
==
Enemies
Giant (100/2000) (NM) [NGL]
Bigger Giant (2150/2500) (NM) [NGL]
==
Giant
Stomp on puny man with the sword. (92)
He gets dealt 700 damage. You even stomps on the nearby totems for 100 damage each.

Bigger Giant
Punch the Giant in the stomache. (71)
It deals 650 damage.
==
The floating city seems to be running out of fuel.

Note: I am not putting resting/readying bonus on the status screen, but I will remember. If I do forget to add them, I will add them to the roll and redo the result if you point them out.

 
Flag Post

Team A rests

Team B searches for more magi to join me

I open the chests and equip my main-gauche and gloves of dead mans grip,for the effect of my gloves I select my amulet of returning life to be the item that can’t be removed.

My mages sees what the shop has for sale, I also name my mages Team C

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

My mages sees what the shop has for sale, I also name my mages Team C

That will be a (NRN) roll, but do not worry, the rest will keep going until you actually use it.

Originally posted by arkenarken:

I open the chests

Chests are not effected by roll modifies, (like before when I stated the chest should not be opened by a group)
But like the mages, the rest modifier will keep.

Since I have been lenient on everyone, I will be lenient on you also. I will allow you to do this 3 group + yourself.

EDIT: Well, some roll modifiers modify chest contents, but that is basically due to luckiness/unluckiness

 
Flag Post

I demand to know his name and if it is Raknorux start a fight.

 
Flag Post

Okay, but seriously???

Open the next chest, too.