Sky Raid 2.0 (End Game) page 23 (locked)

903 posts

Flag Post

Well, let’s see…

I have 11 allies, hundreds of arrows, and other things I can’t even count. So what do I do?

Of course! I’m going to search for more arrows, and order all allies to look for more allies. You can’t have enough anyway :P

Flag Post

I slot the secon gemstone into the slot in my helmet.
“Tell me, why did you kill my parents?” I ask.

Flag Post

We all hop onboard the airship and fly towards the north grasslands.
I open the chest while on the ship.
Everyone is to take defensive positions. (except me because i’m opening the chest)

Flag Post

I let the bears do anything they want this turn,while I rebuild the bridge leading to village/town land with help from the giant(using the wood hes carrying),and my totems.

Flag Post

Sky Serpent drops me off on the WFL.

My cats are all to eat.

THEY ALL LOOK FOR TREASURE! (How much treasure can they get with a +175 and a +20 roll… ( +195 roll for treasure…)

They build a wall around the WFL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

How much treasure can they get with a +175 and a +20 roll…

They could probably get enough to to make anyone going against you worthless.

Flag Post

Everyone under my command assists the mages under my command to conjure the number of keys needed in order to unlock the super locked chest then use them to unlock it.

I read the skill books that I have, and if the chest is unlocked I open it

Flag Post

==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
Sky Serpent drops me off on the WFL. (NRN)
You are now with your fellow cats.
> My cats are all to eat. (NRN)
> Eating the rest of the food, they are ready to work.
> They build a wall around the WFL. (21) + 195 (216)
> (-_-") It is a well sized wall made from the ones of the decreased animals. There seems to be some magic coming from the wall its self.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Everyone under my command assists the mages under my command to conjure the number of keys needed in order to unlock the super locked chest (95) + 20 (115) + 9 (124) – 40 (84) – 20 {Glowing} (64) ~ MCRx6: (8, 33, 62, 67, 58, 60 = 288/6 = 48 – 20 = 28) (48 magic consumption for the mages, 28 for the dark mages.)
> They did it! They magically crafted the right number of keys needed to unlock. The chest. Too bad only 4 are actually the right keys. The chest seems to be glowing even brighter after the latest spell.
I read the skill books that I have, (97) (94) (38)
After all that reading you feel like you could go conquer a few lands, along with haggling the price of anything down or up at a whim, and as such you have been known as the Hag Haggler (not to be confused with the Pied Pipper). Your swordsmenship also increased.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
We all hop onboard the airship and fly towards the north grasslands. (NRN)
It seems you could not have left at a better time, the purple mass seems to be growing bigger.
> I open the chest while on the ship. (27)
> In the chest you find a hammer and a gun with bullet. You put the items in your inventory.
> Everyone is to take defensive positions. (NRN)
> They are primed for defence.

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I slot the secon gemstone into the slot in my helmet. (NRN)
You do so in a convient, yet wierd, slot that requires no taking off of such a helmet.
“Tell me, why did you kill my parents?” I ask. Misc Roll: (85)
You find in him is throne. He looks up as you get closer. You proceed to question him in such a tone that veils a threat, yet not totally unsettles one.
He stand up.
"It was not me who killed you parent. That was my brother… He was always a drunkard, spending days away to spend time at pubs and enjoying the benefits. One night, he got out of control. We were visiting this one little town, and he sort of just… cracked. He pulled out his sword, and started hacking at everyone in sight. I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn’t listen. He was no longer my brother, he was a monster. I drew my sword, but he was no longer there. The townguards came in and saw me with all this blood, and even though my sword was clean, they said I was guilty. Thus I fled, and went into hidding.
"It was years later when I finally came out and started tracking my brother. He was easy to follow, and only slightly harder to get rid of. I went back to the tavern, and saw that they had closed it off to the public. I burst my was inside and saw dust everywhere. They must have closed it off shortly after as everything was scattered, only the bodies were missing, probably for burials. I picked up all the stuff I could find, and that is where the treasure in the treasure room comes from… you parents were killed by my brother, that is why you have the gem from the treasure room… it was a lovely gem, but ill gotten, just take it…
“Do not take it the wrong way, I was only wishing to fight you for to see if you could release me from life in honor. If you were going to lose, I would have stayed my blade, as I am not a killer.” (Another long one…)

[hamuka] Hamuka
I’m going to search for more arrows (67)
You find plenty of arrows.
> all allies to look for more allies. (6) + 20 (26)
> They found two wizards who are not particularly good.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
I rebuild the bridge leading to village/town land with help (56) + 20 (76) + 10 (86)
Not only do you rebuild both bridges, but you extend the wall around, and even add cannons to the walls.
> I let the bears do anything they want this turn (NRN)
> They rest.
==

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
“Tell me, why did you kill my parents?” I ask. Misc Roll: (85)
You find in him is throne. He looks up as you get closer. You proceed to question him in such a tone that veils a threat, yet not totally unsettles one.
He stand up.
"It was not me who killed you parent. That was my brother… He was always a drunkard, spending days away to spend time at pubs and enjoying the benefits. One night, he got out of control. We were visiting this one little town, and he sort of just… cracked. He pulled out his sword, and started hacking at everyone in sight. I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn’t listen. He was no longer my brother, he was a monster. I drew my sword, but he was no longer there. The townguards came in and saw me with all this blood, and even though my sword was clean, they said I was guilty. Thus I fled, and went into hidding.
"It was years later when I finally came out and started tracking my brother. He was easy to follow, and only slightly harder to get rid of. I went back to the tavern, and saw that they had closed it off to the public. I burst my was inside and saw dust everywhere. They must have closed it off shortly after as everything was scattered, only the bodies were missing, probably for burials. I picked up all the stuff I could find, and that is where the treasure in the treasure room comes from… you parents were killed by my brother, that is why you have the gem from the treasure room… it was a lovely gem, but ill gotten, just take it…
“Do not take it the wrong way, I was only wishing to fight you for to see if you could release me from life in honor. If you were going to lose, I would have stayed my blade, as I am not a killer.” (Another long one…)

Ever thought about writing a book?

Also, corrected version:

<strong>“Tell me, why did you kill my parents?” I ask.</strong> Misc Roll: (85)<br /> You find him in his throne. He looks up as you get closer. You proceed to question him in such a tone that veils a threat, yet not totally unsettles one.<br /> He stands up.<br /> &quot;It was not me who killed your parents. That was my brother&#8230; He was always a drunkard, spending days away to spend time at pubs and enjoying the benefits. One night, he got out of control. We were visiting this one little town, and he sort of just&#8230; cracked. He pulled out his sword, and started hacking at everyone in sight. I tried to calm him down, but he wouldn&#8217;t listen. He was no longer my brother, he was a monster. I drew my sword, but he was no longer there. The town guards came in and saw me with all this blood, and even though my sword was clean, they said I was guilty. Thus I fled, and went into hidding.<br /> &quot;It was years later when I finally came out and started tracking my brother. He was easy to follow, and only slightly harder to get rid of. I went back to the tavern, and saw that they had closed it off to the public. I burst myself inside and saw dust everywhere. They must have closed it off shortly after as everything was scattered, only the bodies were missing, probably for burials. I picked up all the stuff I could find, and that is where the treasure in the treasure room comes from&#8230; your parents were killed by my brother, that is why you have the gem from the treasure room&#8230; it was a lovely gem, but i just took it&#8230;<br /> &#8220;Do not take it the wrong way, I was only wishing to fight you for to see if you could release me from life in honor. If you were going to lose, I would have stayed my blade, as I am not a killer.&#8221; (Another long one&#8230;)</p>

Yes im that bored today

Flag Post

Everyone is to help assist Seymour in conjuring units. excluding: (2 airship crewmembers. They’ll stand watch manning the cannons in case we are to be attacked)

Side Effect: Due to the magic types used in the summoning process there will be a:
Small bonus in getting radiation or toxic units.
Large bonus in getting neutral element units.
No bonus to all other elements not listed above.
Small Chance of having units mutate. (This can be good or bad depending on the mutate roll, most likely they won’t mutate though.)

(Are these side effects in the summoning process Valid?)

Flag Post

What is that purple vortex-like thingy? Whatever it is, I don’t wanna know.

I go to Town Land with the grappling hook. (I don’t trust in the bridge.)

Then, all of my allies are to search for metal that could be used for crafting arrows.

Flag Post
Originally posted by henry700:

Also, corrected version:

Thank you. (I was tired when writing it, so it is of course not the best…)

About the book, yes, I have, but I am pretty busy.

EDIT: Fixed a missing

/\/\/\/\

In other news, the onion is working fine, nary a stuffed nose in sight.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Okay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:
Originally posted by henry700:

Also, corrected version:

Thank you. (I was tired when writing it, so it is of course not the best…)

About the book, yes, I have, but I am pretty busy.

Okay.

Ehm…

Flag Post

I will attempt to make an ally with him.

“Listen, I am in some trouble lately. It turns out that there are several other adventurers in the land and we have been made to fight eachother. I want to join forces with you and take the defensive on the island in the palace.”

Flag Post

Team C casts a spell to see if there are any islands north of my fortress. If there are any mages under my control that aren’t apart of Team C then they are now.

Everyone else (including me) works on upgrading the fortress in order to make it capable of flight

Flag Post

[Why did the island to the south east of the grasslands disappear?]

Flag Post

I tell the giant to look for any cave system of some sort,and I let the bears go into the nearby river and hunt fish,while I cross over into town and search for human allies,with my totems floating nearby of course :3

Flag Post

I’m quite of suprised no one attacked anyone yet…

Just to tell you, I’m a pacifist, and won’t attack you if you don’t attack me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RandomTurtle:

[Why did the island to the south east of the grasslands disappear?]

Well… It was a machine city, and I thought since it is nearing the end, might as well get rid of it. (None of us was on it.)

I’m quite of suprised no one attacked anyone yet…

So am I… every one is taking a back seat on the violence.

Flag Post

I read the books. =3 Knowledge is power

All my cats hunt.

All my cats rest.

Flag Post

No update today, I am pretty busy tomorrow morning, so I need my rest. Sorry.

Flag Post

No problem, RokRokRok. Everyone needs to take rests once in a while. :)

Flag Post

~ Things to add to map:
Flying BATTLEFORT
Islands to the north of AFBL.
Caves in NFL.

Need to find USB… again…
==
[FelineForumer] Ketty
I read the books. (29) (85) (4)
The SneaQueen was a pretty good read, but the Crazy Cat Ladies VS. Men and Their Best Friends was the best read you have read for a while. Eccentricy at it’s Worse was complete Jabberwocky, though.
> All my cats hunt (63) + 20 (83)
> They well stock the food.
> All my cats rest. (NRN)
> They rest after a good days hunting.

[arkenarken] Zaynarr
> Team C casts a spell to see if there are any islands north of my fortress. (5) + 20 (25) + 9 (34)
> The failed at casting the spell… before realizing they could easily look out the window beside them and see little floating islands in the distance.
Everyone else (including me) works on upgrading the fortress in order to make it capable of flight (30) + 20 (50) + 20 (70) + 6 {Builders} (76) + 28 {11 x 2.5} (114)
It can FLY! It is no longer Arken’s Fortress Island, it is Arkens Flying BATTLEFORT Island. With a retractable draw bridge, it could easily land back to where it is now and latch on.

[gammaflux] Gamma the Radiation Priest
Everyone is to help assist Seymour in conjuring units. (97) + 5 (102) + 20 (122) ~ MCRx10 9 (45, 97, 46, 58, 53, 73, 18, 95, 71, 68 = 556/2 = 278)
Only you and seymour are the acomplished mages, so you two take it on, but the others offer support (besudes the crewmembers, who are sitting, watching the cannons). The Nirvana Staff might have helped some with the summoning, but since you used the Staff of Radiation and Toxicity, they have such gained slight toxic and radiation abilities.
You gained a few creatures, along with one that is in fact a giant bird. He flies outside the airship. You call him Valefor, for some reason.
(How do you like that? The staff used can modify the things summoned.)

[RandomTurtle] Vaxurzaely
I will attempt to make an ally with him. (NRN)
“It is the least I can do to fill the whole in my heart. You have my blade, along with Sammy.”

[hamuka] Hamuka
I go to Town Land with the grappling hook. (51)
Don’t worry, it is only natural to be afraid of inanimate objects.
> Then, all of my allies are to search for metal that could be used for crafting arrows. (78) + 20 (98)
> They find a variety of metal, already shaped into arrow heads. They also found plenty of arrows {some of which you do not know what will happen if they are shot}. They hand it all to you when they see you all approach. The guys in Northern Grass Lands just sit around.

[videogamer8888] Cyber
> I tell the giant to look for any cave system of some sort (74)
> He found a vast cave system, so big that even he could fit in it.
> I let the bears go into the nearby river and hunt fish (7) +10 (17)
> They see that the river is running… short. Most of the fish are gone, but they managed to get a few. The mother bear carries them.
I cross over into town… with my totems floating nearby of course (NRN)
You walk into town and see that not much people are out in the streets. You do see one man with three bows, a crossbow and a shield in distance, but he seems busy taking arrows from some soldiers.
==
P.S. If you guys want to keep your moves secretive, PM me your moves.

Flag Post

I ask him what materials he has that I can build and craft with and take those materials into my inventory.

Flag Post

Everyone is to hop on the airship and head towards townland. (All ranged units and Valefor defensive positions) all other units will cook the food in preparation for a feast :D.
Finally I will try to enhance the Poison knight’s and the Radiation knight’s weapons.
(note: how many of each potion do I have?)