[Sign Ups] The Last Will and Testament of Earth.

46 posts

Flag Post

Earth has been subjected to extermination.
Who by? No one knows.
Why? No one knows that either.
When? Well, that we do know. Tuesday, January 29th, 2030. A week from now.

A group of humans have been applied a growth allowing them to use certain aspects of their brain they weren’t even sure about. Some could rip out the ground from under someones feet, some could move things with their minds, and some could produce the elements. Others have had their DNA mutated, changed into something extraordinary, allowing them to use their bodies in ways they could never even imagine, such as phasing through walls, stretching and erecting a bullet proof barrier.

These group of humans have a week to figure out what happened, fighting through different enemies to find different clues. Only then, can you find out what happens, and prevent the extermination of our home.

Okay, I’m back from my slumber, as most of you know, and I have decided to give forum game making one last shot! So, this will be an RP, that I will be following closely and guiding you with my carefully planned story plots. So, if you would like to give me one last chance, please sign up using the sign up sheet below!

Name: (Does anyone really need help on this?)
Description: (Your appearance, back story and personality goes here!)
Mental Growth: (Put your mental growth here!)
Physical Growth: (Put your physical growth here!)
Weakness: (When you overuse your power, you need some weakness, like nausea, nose bleeding, etc)

Remember, you don’t have to have a physical or mental; You could have two of the same, or double up on one of them, to make your one ability stronger.

Thank you for taking your time, R4L will be underneath! Thanks again!

1. Aleksandr Ivanovich (Helltank)
2. Vinyl (therealsirmark4)
3. Neanderthal (overfrost)
4. Rhea Mekhis (BCLEGENDS)
5. Drew Smith (DrOctaganapus)
6. Ringo O Tabete Imasu (Kidudeman)
7. Danielle Menduzza (NimbusCloud26)
8. Earc Scott (Firespread)

(Amount of people is just a basis, can be changed.)

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

Reserved

Flag Post

How do these superhumans know that the Earth is going to be destroyed in a week?

See if you can spot “The Luzhin Defense”(by Vladimir Nabokov) reference in my signup sheet below.

Name:Aleksandr Ivanovich
Description:Aleksandr Ivanovich is white and pasty. He is long and slender, and his feet hop around excitedly and quickly. Nobody really knows how he got here, or why he’s trying to save Earth. The one solid fact about his past seems to be that there was some shady incident in which a large number of people died.
Mental Growth:Aleksandr Ivanovich can will thin purple strands to appear in the location he wishes them to be. Anyone who touches these purple strands will be paralyzed and have their life force slowly sapped out of them until they die or the purple strand is destroyed by an outside force. He can also summon titanic beams of white to smash down from the sky, instantly turning any who are caught in it to dust. These white beams also can burst through any ceiling, if Aleksandr Ivanovich is indoors.
Physical Growth:Aleksandr Ivanovich has amazing powers of regeneration. He can recover from almost any wound, including but not limited to a direct hit by a rocket launcher or having his vital organs skewered on a sword.
Weakness:Mental and physical fatigue.

Flag Post

Btw it’s “Last Will and Testament”.

Flag Post

Name: Vinyl
Description: Vinyl has a regular build for a 23 year old, however he is much more taller than most people. Vinyl loves blue, his hair is blue, his shirt is blue, his jacket has a white and blue stripe thing going for it, the only thing that kills the blue is his red eye color. Vinyl was always the kind of person who thought that the best way to get through a challenge is to destroy it. Now he isn’t the kind to be the big dumb bloke to just charge at the enemy and hope for the best, he’ll take any tactical advantages he can get but in the end, don’t expect him to be diplomatic.

Mental Growths:
Telekinesis: Vinyl can use this ability to move people or objects with his mind. Heavier objects is harder to move, and moving objects (such as most animals) is extremely hard to move for more than a couple seconds.

Teleportation: Vinyl has the ability to teleport himself to another place at will.

Weakness: The more Vinyl uses his powers, the more dumber he becomes. After extensive use Vinyl will just attempt to charge his opponent head on, attacking friend and enemy alike because he can’t tell them apart. Vinyl become really easy to anticipate and beat after a long enough fight.

Flag Post

Name: Neanderthal
Description: Extremely large. Brown hair. Often referred to as the strongest living being in the world. Also referred to as the dumbest living being in the world. . . mostly because he killed all the people considered dumber than him due to the fact that he thought it was a competition. He also killed anyone that told him it wasn’t a competition. Most often seen wearing just a pair of corduroy pants. He likes corduroy pants. Has a lot of chest, arm and facial hair.
Mental Growths: Mental capabilities somehow lessened due to mutation.
Physical Growths: A regeneration ability similar to the comic book hero Wolverine, Extremely strong.
Weaknesses: Physical Fatigue, His own Stubbornness, Forgetting what he’s supposed to do.

Flag Post

Overfrost, you have quite a few physical growths, please can you reduce them to two. Also, everyone else is in!

Flag Post

BUMPADOOSHUS!

Flag Post

I fixed the problem with my character.

Flag Post

Thank you, you’re in!

Flag Post

Name: Rhea Mekhis
Description:
Appearance – Caucasian; lean form; brown hair; piercing green eyes that, upon closer inspection, seem to glow in a sequence of tiny, close-packed dots overlaid upon a somewhat duller surface, rather than the solid shine normally associated with eyes; facial shape that can be described as “innocent-looking”; D-cup chest. Her left leg and left arm have been replaced with fully functional robotic equivalents due to an accident she had earlier on in her life.
Personality – Very quiet, tending towards silence unless she can’t help it; despite this, she is not shy around people she is comfortable with, and can become very clingy if she decides she likes a person. May or may not be a bisexual – very difficult to tell, all things considered.
Backstory – Originally, she was a student in an engineering course of some kind, with secondary interests in human psychology and biology as a method of keeping herself acquainted with her own social health. Then, about a year ago, she somehow managed to get herself horribly maimed in… I don’t know, let’s say “an explosion”… hence losing use of her left arm, left leg, and her left eye, with the other eye’s vision flickering between normal, dimmed, and useless, depending on the time of day. This dropped her into a mild depression, and ultimately put her in the habit of not speaking much at all. Closer to the time period of this game, she was offered the same serum stuff or whatever it is that the other characters in this game were, and, accepting its use upon her, quickly developed a useful set of powers that allowed her to finally replace her lost limbs with robotic equivalents, and her damaged eyes with incredibly advanced, camera-based technology that otherwise emulated perfect wide-angle vision, amongst other things, to a tee. Other than that, she hasn’t yet done much to warrant public knowledge.
Mental Growth:
Mechanical Imperative – Rhea is capable of physically altering and, by proxy, reprogramming nearby mechanical and electronic devices with a thought. The more simplistic of these alterations include improvements to efficiency, alteration of shape, reduction of size and switching of components, whereas full-scale reprogramming can easily transform a small music player into a weapon of mass destruction. Suitable materials are required to enact such changes, although she usually carries at least a few lumps of various types of metal with her for addition to current supplies.
Physical Growth:
Intelligence – Due to her brain being massively re-wired as a result of her mutation, Rhea has become incredibly intelligent, allowing her to come up with new ideas and perform feats of mental fortitude that would impress Stephen Hawking, albeit ones that wouldn’t surpass his own. Of course, all the intelligence in the world doesn’t help if one has not got the actual knowledge; therefore, her brainpower can only be applied to subjects that she is at least somewhat proficient in, such as mechanics or psychology.
Robotic Limbs – Not so much a mutation as a modification to her own body, her left arm and leg have been replaced with robotic equivalents that are naturally much stronger than her biological right-hand-side limbs, and also contain devices to give the impression of body heat, rather than mere steel. for the sake of those who might be creeped out by a lack of heat in an arm.
Electronic Eyes – Again, a bodily modification rather than a mutation; whilst appearing to be mostly normal, these eyes contain a large array of pin-prick cameras that capture electromagnetic waves of varying lengths to a far greater degree than normal eyes, both in terms of the amount captured and the area from which they are captured. This gives her a fairly wide angle of essentially perfect vision under normal circumstances, alongside an ability to capture normally invisible wavelengths of light, from super-high frequency microwaves right up to hard X-rays, either in concert with or instead of visible light as she desires.
Weakness: Any use of Mechanical Imperative temporarily lowers her ability to interact as a human, with extreme overuse eventually reducing consciously active brain functions to walking and feeding for a time; high intelligence can only be applied to subjects she is relatively proficient in.

Flag Post

huge text wall by BCLEGENDS

Oh my god, you should’ve at least format this and put them in paragraphs… @ ___ @

Flag Post

You think that’s a huge wall of text? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Flag Post

Name: Drew Smith

Desc: Blue Jeans, Plain Purple Shirt. Was just a normal guy when suddenly all this happened. Black Hair, Brown Eyes, 5’8 1/2, lean and secretly ripped. Often prefers working alone, but will try to avoid help from others if needed. Religous, but will keep to self unless provoked. Very good at staying calm and is a martial artist. Pacifist, but will fight if necessary. Sadly, Drew has been heavily mutated by experiments. His teeth are the same size/amount, but are now in the shape of a lions. The cornea and pupil of his eyes have been widened and slimed. His arms and legs are unormally slim for his strength. His voice box was injuired, and he can only speak in one tone. He is color-blind. His body is a metallic dark-blue and is fitted (but seen as tatoo’s to others) with white-greyish octogons. He often wears an all-black cloak and hood to avoid his mutations. Oddly enough, he is out-going at times, very protective and maintains eye contact. He wears a black mask, similar to one at a masquerade with the mouth part exposed. He wears a bandana over his mouth, but has holes due to teeth puncturing it.

Mental Growth:
Apex Predator – Drew’s reaction time, Common Sense and Caution is higher than that of a normal person.

Pack Mentality – Ironically, Drew excels in teamwork, and uses himself and his allies to the best of ability than a normal group would.

Pysical Growth:
Predatory Edge – Drew can run and go faster than .5 times the amount of an olympic runner, the strength of a mother bear, the intelligence and hive mind of an army and the quietness of a cat.

Weaknesses:
Mental – If a fight drags out for too long, he loses his sense of strategy, and could end up mindlessly attacking the enemy like a savage.
Mental – If Drew sees a particular ally that is too weak, he will either try to use them as bait somehow or ignore them.
Pysical – Drew’s apex-personality makes him less likely to run away from overpowering foes, and sometimes fight them more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

You think that’s a huge wall of text? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Flag Post

You’re all in, but I will have to ask Helltank to change his strengths, as he himself stated that they were too powerful.

Flag Post

Edit:

Name: Ringo O Tabete Imasu.
Description: Blonde tanned surfer from New Jersey. Slightly dim, but a great athlete.
Mental Growth:
Illusionist – Can create illusions that affect people’s sense of sight and hearing.
Physical Growth:
Super Jump – Can jump 5 meters high and 8 meters far. Takes no fall damage from said jumps.
Metal Skin – Can make his body as tough as metal.
Weakness:
Illusionist – When overused in a short time, he loses some of his control over the illusions. When completely overused, he loses all control over illusions and they begin affecting him as well.
Super Jump – Tires him.
Metal Skin – Becomes weaker as he gets tired.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Sign before reading post.

Excuse me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Squidward568:
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Sign before reading post.

Excuse me?

It means I wish to reserve a spot for me to sign up so people don’t snag it while I’m reading the original post and typing my character.

Edit:

(Amount of people is just a basis, can be changed.)

Just noticed this, ignore everything I said.

Flag Post

Okay, now the purple beams just paralyze, not kill, and the white beam does massive damage, not insta-kill.

Flag Post

Fixed the pysical weakness.
Added a new mental growth/power.

Flag Post

Decrease the amount of damage the white beam, and have a length, like once a day or something.

Flag Post

I thought it is a title for song. No, it isn’t.

Flag Post

I edited in my character to my first post.