[Sign Ups] The Last Will and Testament of Earth. page 2

46 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Squidward568:

Decrease the amount of damage the white beam, and have a length, like once a day or something.

The white beam does heavy damage, and if used too often will cause unconsciousness.

Flag Post

Please decrease heavy damage, and increase the weakness.

Flag Post

Name:Danielle Menduzza
Description:
Apperance- Olive skin, lean build, dirty blonde hair tied into a ponytail; hazel eyes, somewhat “haunted” expression
Personality- Tends to speak loudly without realizing it, makes ineffective and often counterintuitive hand gestures to try and help explain what she’s trying to say, very good at hiding frustration and anger at others.
Background- Danielle was a criminal. Nothing big, just some shoplifting. But a police officer who had been tracing her for weeks caught her, and when she tried to fight him off, he got her on an attempted murder charge and she was in prison for only a few months before they took her and began experimenting on her. “You were never going to make it out of there anyway, girl. You should be thanking us,” they said whenever she protested. She spent 3 years in that place before this happened.
Mental Growth: Mimicry: Danielle can become a perfect copy of anyone she has seen recently (about a week) even in pictures
Mirror Image: Danielle can create a clone she has perfect control over for a short amount of time
Physical Growth: Supernova: Danielle can detonte an illusion from a long range to cause moderate damage to those nearby.
Shift: Danielle can shift her conciousness between her and any copies at will
Weakness:
Mimicry: Mimicry can only lasts for about an hour before it wears off, less if she has not recovered fully from using other powers
Mirror Image: The clone will become increasingly unstable the more she uses the power
Supernova: Can only be used a few times a day
Shift: Can only be used three times before the body she is not in starts to dissipate

Flag Post

It does moderate damage, and if used too often will cause unconsciousness and extreme pain for the rest of the day.

Flag Post

Shift: Can only be used three times before the body she is not in starts to dissipate

It seems kinda overpowered. I mean, doesn’t that mean she can freely kill people at will? Maybe like her own body or it becomes more difficult to shift conciousness?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

It seems kinda overpowered. I mean, doesn’t that mean she can freely kill people at will? Maybe like her own body or it becomes more difficult to shift conciousness?

I meant the illusions, you know, her whole power base?

Shift: Danielle can shift her conciousness between her and any copies at will

Flag Post

Oh…that clears things up c:

Flag Post

So when does the game start?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

I edited in my character to my first post.

Flag Post

I know you did, I’ve just been too busy revising to add anyone.

Flag Post

Name: Helena “Quote Master” Brown

Description: Very old and wise. Gives quotes from the 1950s. Gives crappy quotes that no one actually gives a hell about. Very experienced when it comes to quoting old people. Has no gun experience . People call her the quote master. Has a grandson but he died. Everyone of her children died, and her husband died too. Also gives advice to how to defeat the enemies. Gray hair, brown eyes.

Mental Growth: Extremely Wise. Can sense enemies from miles away, counters her blindness

Physical Growth: Gives too many quotes that she annoys the enemies(and her teammates) to death!!

Weaknesses: Very old. Blind. Hated for too much quoting. She needs to sleep every 5 hours for at least 1 hour or she collapses for 10 hours

Flag Post

Her moves:

•The Quote Combo:
Quotes: Annoys enemy
More quotes: Angers enemy
Even more quotes: Pisses off enemies
MORE FRIGGING QUOTES!!!:Kills enemies

•Old people pity: Makes the enemies feel sorry for her cause she’s old. Then she annoys/kills them with quotes.

•Old people power: Gains 10% boost of power when there is someone 75 or older around a 1 kilometer radius

Pros:
•Counters her blindness
•Wise
•Quotes
•Makes people feel sorry for her
•Old people power
•She kills enemies with words, I mean c’mon isn’t that awesome enough?
Cons:
•Has to sleep every 5 hours for at least 1 hour or she collapses for 10 hours
•Hated, a lot
•Not much old people near her
•No gun experience

Flag Post

Chumtin, I’m afraid you aren’t accepted, as your character is too… Ridiculous. Also, your powers are… Err, useless and weird, and she is too old. Otherwise, everyone is in. Only a couple more people till startup!

Flag Post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU But she uses quotes. :(

Flag Post

Y u gotta hate? Y u hating? Newb :( You make quote master sad.

Flag Post

Okay, I lied. I just wanted to see how you respond, can I pick another character? :D

Flag Post

Name: Earc Scott
Appearance: Earc is a Scottish man, a few inches taller than average, with black hair and black eyes. He is lean yet heavily muscled and toned. His face can only be described as cold, with a look that analyzes you and picks into your mind in an instant. Just knowing he’s looking at you is enough to make most uncomfortable with his frozen, unmoving glare. His hair is short, not styled or attended to, but isn’t a horrible mess, as it still manages to stay in place. Earc wears what blends in. Typically, this means a black hoodie with jeans, black gloves (For removing fingerprints) and worn shoes and a bandanna for concealing his face if need be, but can range to a black and red suit with black gloves, fancy Italian shoes and shades.
Personality: As a result of being born with a mutated version of psychopathy, Earc has absolutely no emotions. No anger, sadness, love, or happiness- And especially, no guilt or remorse. Earc can still feel sexual pleasure, but does not have any actual feelings for people he is with. Earc is deceitful, cunning and manipulative liar when he wants something, and he’s pretty damn good at it. In other words, a theoretical perfect killer.
Backstory: Earc was born with some mutations- His brain was wired as a psychopath with slight mutations, making it so that he does not need to hate as a normal psychopath does. He simply does not feel emotion of any sort. He was born into a rather wealthy Scottish family, who worried about him and eventually sent him to a boarding school to try and “fix” the fact he didn’t care about anyone- Including his own parents. Even at the age of 13, Earc knew what he was, and that was a killer. Away from his watchful parents and at boarding school, Earc started training himself, learning how to blend in with the shadows and a crowd, how to make people give him what he wanted with a silver tongue, and how to make people… disappear. At the age of 16, he was approached by a man in a black and red suit, who gave him a closed brown parcel and walked away. Confused, Earc opened the parcel. Inside was a black knife, a photo, two e-mail addresses, and five thousand dollars.
The man in that photo was never found.
From that point on, Earc worked as a contract killer. At the age of 19, the boarding school released him, and on the plane back to his parent’s mansion in the Scottish highlands, simply vanished, going down to London on a crafty tongue and a cold, silenced pistol. He took on jobs of higher and higher caliber, until he was set up at the age of 22. The English police captured him, putting him in custody until further notice. Earc choked the guard that was in front of his cell to death, stole his keys and baton, and fled to the relative safety of Norway, a non-EU country unaware of the young Scottish assassin with a rising death count. He stayed in Norway undetected by the EU police until Norway joined the EU, forcing Earc out of the country to the closet nation with a friendly home, Russia. Earc stayed in Russia, doing what he does, until the fateful day of January 22nd, 2030. That’s where the story begins.
Mental Growth:
Manipulation: Earc can get into people’s minds when he talks, subconsciously forcing them to do what he tells them to unless they have a particularly strong will
It should be noted Earc does have a higher than average IQ and uses it appropriately.
Physical Growth:
Blend: Earc was always good at staying in the shadows. But with his mutation, Earc can literally pull shadows around him, blending in so well that someone couldn’t see him staring at his spot from a meter away.
Physical improvements: Earc can run far faster and longer than a normal human, and still faster than a incredible runner like Usain Bolt. He is also far, far stronger and more agile than a normal human due to his mutation (This hasn’t affected his aesthetics however), able to break a normal human’s spinal column without sweating, and has a reaction time of .5 milliseconds (Average human time is about 2.15 milliseconds).
Silence: Earc can make it so that he makes absolutely no noise for a small amount of continuous energy, being absolutely silent and near undetectable, even to a thermal scan, as he forces all his life signs down so he won’t show up on most robotic scans.
Weakness: Short return of feelings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by chumtin:

Okay, I lied. I just wanted to see how you respond, can I pick another character? :D

Yes you may.

Firespread, you are in.

Also, when the game starts, the sign ups will still be open!

Flag Post

Name: Ryan Chelgan
Description: About 5"10 ish, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Medium build, fairly pale skin. He’s good around people and naturally inquisitive. He can also be quite the charmer when he wants to be, but if he’s in a bad mood he’s cold, unkind and incredibly uncaring. He was born into a wealthy English family, and did above average academically, but truly excelled in sports teams. When he left school, he moved to London for a short while and then joined the Army, but left a few weeks ago. He is currently unemployed, but he inherited a lot of money when his parents died.
Mental Growth: He has the ability to control, create and manipulate electricity, allowing him to (among other things) turn electrical devices on and off, overload generators and incapacitate or kill people.
Physical Growth: Stronger and faster than most human beings. Not to insane levels, but enough to break noses (or necks) with one strong enough punch, or to run 100m in 10 seconds, the same as an olympic runner.
Weakness: When he overuses his electric power, he slows down and isn’t as strong. With violent overuse, he becomes sluggish and slow, his reaction times are drastically raised and he can black out completely, due to reducing the electrical impulses inside his body. They regenerate naturally, however, but slowly, or he can drain electricity from electrical things to ‘recharge’.

Flag Post

Am I accepted or not?

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolo2011:

Am I accepted or not?