Onslaught:Defend the House[GAME]

175 posts

Flag Post

R4L

Flag Post

The zombies have attacked!

You, a House Defender, watch grimly from your sturdy position as a wave of 10 regular zombies swarms up and rushes at the House.

Flag Post

Set up some walls in front of the house and put some traps in front of them.

Flag Post

[Be more specific. This is half-RP, you know.]

Flag Post

I set up some traps, but I spread them around a bit to protect more of the area, and every time a zombie gets caught in a trap, I laugh out loud at the zombies misfortune while continuing on with my trap placing.

Flag Post

OH MY GOD!!!
THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!
Defend my SANDVICH!

I turn to the east and begin to open fire in that direction.

Flag Post

[The zombies only come from one direction as the house is placed precariously on the edge of a cliff. :)]

Arkenarken rushes forward and starts constructing a trap. Meanwhile, myhome fires towards the zombies. His bullets catch two of the zombies and they fall. One zombie is injured but not severely so. The zombies descend on Arkenarken as he is exposed while constructing, gouging out rivers of blood. Arkenarken screams in pain.

Flag Post

Arkenarken is vital to the defense. OF MY SANDVICH! (Yes, this will be a theme. I am the TF2 heavy)
I sweep my gun in his direction attempting to cover him, being carful to not hit him.

Flag Post

As myhome is defending me I finish up my trap, then go and hide behind myhome until my health has regenerated.

As I am hiding behind myhome I take a bite out of his SANDVICH and say the zombies did it. :)

Flag Post

Mind telling us how the house looks like? Not sure if its multiple stories etc.

Flag Post

[It’s three stories tall, square in shape, made of stone. Please sign up if you want to play.]
[No SANDVICH remarks, this is a serious game.]

Myhome sweeps his gun, rattling the zombies off arkenarken. The trap completes, and the zombies stagger towards it blindly. Myhome opens fire, forcing them into the trap, which activates and impales them with sharp white spikes. There are 3 zombies left now; one is wounded. Arkenarken is now lightly injured after taking a while to recover.

Flag Post

I tell myhome that I am going back in and ask him if he will cover me, then I go and build another trap.

Flag Post

I aim my rifle at one of those zombies and open fire on its head.

Flag Post

I inform my allies that I am in need of a 8 hour reloading.
To sleep. With my bullets.

Flag Post

Vinyl
I rush out with my repeater, charging the zombies, once I get 20 yards away from the nearest zombie, I get myself ready and start shooting, taking my sweet ass time to line up head shots. Once the zombies get 5 yards away from me, or start to look like they are surrounding me, I’ll start retreating backwards, bur I keep on shooting, not taking my time to aim well.

Flag Post

I quickly assemble a weak force field tower on the roof section of the house.

Flag Post

The zombies fall under the might of GotterakaThing and Vinyl’s crossfire.

20 regular zombies and 5 runner zombies appear on the horizon. The runners swarm towards arkenarken’s first trap, destroying it immediately. They then pounce on arkenarken, preventing him from completing construction of his second trap.

Meanwhile, ilovekirby starts work on a Tower. It will take quite a while to complete, but he trusts in his teammates’ ability to hold off the zombies.

Flag Post

I run behind GotterakaThing and shoot at the runners.

Flag Post

I aim and fire at a group of zombies that are going after arkenarken

Flag Post

GotterakaThing aims and fires, but arkenarken is in the way, preventing him from shooting correctly. One of his bullets clips off arkenarken’s shoulder and arkenarken falls to the ground. He is immediately mobbed by zombies, but through sheer luck manages to fight his way free with his pistol.

Two runners have died, three are badly wounded. Arkenarken is now seriously injured and will die if attacked again.

Flag Post

I attempt to get into the house as fast as possible, trying not to get in anyones way. There I rest until I am healed.

Flag Post

The zombies stagger after arkenarken, but as he runs back into the house to recover, they settle for destroying the half-finished trap. The regular zombies have caught up with them, and now the whole horde is going straight for GotterakaThing.

Flag Post

If there are windows in the house then while I recover I shoot at the runners while making sure not to hit any of my allies, once the runners are dead start shooting at the normal zombies while again making sure not to hit any of my allies.

If there aren’t any windows for me to shoot out of then open the door slightly and shoot through that, making sure to close it if the zombies are coming. but if an ally tries to get in let them.

Flag Post

[Sorry for possibly double posting but I am probably going offline until tomorrow soon so once my above action is done do this:]

Go the the top floor and sleep…

Flag Post

I start building some walls right in front of the house with a gap right in the middle. This way, only one zombie can get in at a time and we can kill them easily.

Could the other allies please defend me while I’m building this?