Onslaught:Defend the House[GAME] page 7

175 posts

Flag Post

I upgrade the tower to fire if possible. This will cause DoT to anybody who gets hit by it.

If it is not possible, I… Upgrade anyhow.

Flag Post

The shockwave gets me out of the coma. I feel somewhat better now, though still the acid burns. I spot a titan towering over me, the great beast smashing everywhere. I crawl out of the way quickly, and sit watching the battle scene.

Flag Post

Hell, could you draw a map for us?

Continue building traps, if those zombitches get to close I run back screaming for help like a little girl and start building more traps!

Flag Post

I stumble towards the house rather human-like, killing zombies with whatever I pick up and somehow not activating any traps.

Flag Post

GATM upgrades the tower while Arkenarken upgrades teh wall.

basicbasic builds some traps, but their disintegrated by spitter acid.

blakzer appears, and is immediately killed as he has not signed up.

Flag Post

I continue upgrading the wall, stopping only to repair it if it needs it, then continuing with upgrading in an endless loop until it is upgraded.

I also suggest a plan:

I work on repairing and upgrading wall 1. (2nd engineer priority)

one engineer works on building then repairing and upgrading a wall in front of wall 1 named wall 2. (1st engineer priority)

one engineer (Most likely ilovekirby) works on building, repairing and upgrading towers behind wall 1 so they are protected by both wall 1 and 2. (3rd engineer priority)

any additional engineers help out where needed (help with Building, not combat)

for the non-engineer classes, help defend the first line of defense (currently wall 1, but when wall 2 is being worked on that will be the first line of defense)

Flag Post

" Stop building cr*ap I yell out to my teamates, focus on killing the zombies!" I continue finishing the wall surrounding the tower.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

blakzer appears, and is immediately killed as he has not signed up.

I lol’d.

Flag Post

[My name in this thread will be Nick]

When I heard gunshots, I knew I was saved. I run toward the sounds of gunfire and voices. I try hard to kill every zombie in my sight, while trying to enter this fort.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Underlord:

When I heard gunshots, I knew I was saved. I run toward the sounds of gunfire and voices. I try hard to kill every zombie in my sight, while trying to enter this fort.

Have you signed up? Lemme check

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by Underlord:

Have you signed up? Lemme check

Yes. c:

Flag Post

Hey, Sandy took out my electricity out for a whie. Sorry about inactivity.

Flag Post

I manage to heave myself up. I brush myself off the dirt, wincing at the acid burns and look out to see where my trusty broadsword was gone.

Oh great, it was stuck in the foot of the dead zombie, behind the boss.

Flag Post

No map? :L

I help repair walls now, building turrets in vulnerable areas.

Flag Post

Guys for personal reasons I won’t update until tomorrow, but feel free to post your actions.

Flag Post

Once my upgrade on the tower is finished, I will help basicbasic repair the walls and help basic build the turrets.

Flag Post

[No one will help me inside? D:]
[I have a sword like DAZ’s, btw.]

Flag Post

Are turrets full on towers? Towers take a while to make, or is it a weaker smaller, less powerful, but FASTER tower.

Flag Post

Hey er guys…can you help get my sword please?

Flag Post

Drew

I notice the large man I helped before seem to have trouble. That familiar sword is stuck behind that huge zombie! The hell? I grab my gun in hopes I can distract the giant zombie long enough for the large fellow to get his gun.

Flag Post

[PFT!]

I pry open a plank from the wall in front of me and charge inside the fort, killing zombies all around me. I see other humans around me, building and trying to fight off the zombies attacking them.

Flag Post

I wonder how the zombies got passed the wall in the first place, or if we’re past the wall, why we locked ourselves out of the house. Either way, I panic.

I continue building my turrets.

Flag Post

I er…continue to loiter.

Flag Post

I defend basicbasic while he is building his turrets.

Flag Post

I don’t let the thread die, and keep on building turrets!