[Vote for Resolution]The Council of the Plains page 8 (locked)

268 posts

Flag Post

Because why not.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Vote helltank
He’s obviously scuml.

You should unvote first. This vote is not counted until you unvote ocelot.

Flag Post

unvote ocelot
vote helltank
Helltank is very scummy and I think he should die. He’s a very pro mafia player, the best in FG, and I’m afraid he might win the game.

Flag Post

Vote helltank

Because I love you.

Flag Post

Vote Helltank

I want to say that it seems like there are 2 main thinkers – ocelot / devourer359. Could we be overlooking dev? Just a thought. It seems like no suspicion has been directed at him at all, and all of it goes to ocelot and the others.

Flag Post

You don’t understand.
They wont be pressured, because once I am dead, they will no longer be scumtells.

You’re right. I don’t understand. Why would these scumtells no longer be scumtells when they have to do mostly with inactivity patterns and reasonless votes? Am I missing something here?

FoS Woon for attempting to help helltank lynch himself. Unless he was lying with his claim, he is most likely a town, and even if he wasn’t, he could easily be killed later. He won’t be attempting to protect himself at night due to the fact that he has already resigned. In other words, lynching helltank is wasting day and I don’t see why anyone would do it. In addition, Woon even stated that she voted Jask for apparently no reason.

FoS DAZ for the same thing. Seriously, what the hell?

Flag Post

Well, he already wants to resign. He’s resigned in my game and a few others. So why not help him?
Besides. It makes the game more sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Well, he already wants to resign. He’s resigned in my game and a few others. So why not help him?
Besides. It makes the game more sense.

Because Day is crucial to town, and this is a complete waste of a lynch. If he wants to quit, all he has to do is stop posting. Whether or not Pulsaris modkills/replaces him, he is essentially dead. So why lynch him when a replacement or NK can do the same? Why lynch a suicidal inactive when we can lynch scum?

Flag Post

Does it look like I feel like being serious now? Yeah.

Flag Post

I’m going to have to agree with Devourer here. I have resigned, so I no longer have any need to worry about whether or not the town wins, but wasting a day on someone who is essentially dead is stupid.

Flag Post

22 hours left.

Flag Post

Tally:
helltank 3 – helltank, DAZ, Woon
ocelot 2 – Cowfriend, ocelot

Let me tell you this: I’ve had enough of this shit. I don’t care if you ruin some other mafias, but please, don’t ruin my game, or more properly, our game.

Flag Post

I don’t know who the hell is mafia any more, this whole thing is just ridiculous.

Unvote/UnFoS everyone.

Now I’m going to ignore day two and only look at day one evidence, which frankly, there wasn’t much of either.

So yeah I’m just gonna sit here until everyone chills out and stops going with helltank, if there is anyone who is acting more like a jester or VI in this game, it’s him. Don’t vote him because that’s what he wants you to do.

I’m going to ask everyone to just restart this day from scratch… Everyone is just being dildos, so stop please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

I don’t know who the hell is mafia any more, this whole thing is just ridiculous.

Unvote/UnFoS everyone.

Now I’m going to ignore day two and only look at day one evidence, which frankly, there wasn’t much of either.

So yeah I’m just gonna sit here until everyone chills out and stops going with helltank, if there is anyone who is acting more like a jester or VI in this game, it’s him. Don’t vote him because that’s what he wants you to do.

I’m going to ask everyone to just restart this day from scratch… Everyone is just being dildos, so stop please.

Restarting is a good idea. Any comments?

Flag Post

Not the whole game, I think day 1 and night 1 was regrettable but it still worked out as the game should have done, whereas we could just start day 2 again, when we get a replacement for helltank.

Maybe we could get one of the dead people to come back in place of him if we don’t get any replacements? There’s no point in wasting a good day on just helltank’s suicide since we need to spend the day properly on actually trying to catch a scum.

Anyways if anybody tries to say this is just so I can survive, if we start day two again I’ll probably continue to get lynched again.

Flag Post

lmao, people who are voting helltank are idiots

I think I’ve been here long enough to know a bit about helltank. He would not just roleclaim without a reason. Is there a jester role in this game? Or is he trying to do a last-minute effort to save ocelot for whatever reason?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I think I’ve been here long enough to know a bit about helltank. He would not just roleclaim without a reason. Is there a jester role in this game? Or is he trying to do a last-minute effort to save ocelot for whatever reason?

I don’t know about Pulsaris, but I know some people who never ever put jesters because it’s a bit of a BS role.

Flag Post

If he was doing a last minute effort to save ocelot then he turned out mafia then his efforts would have been in vain, surely?

If helltank was replaced that would not end the day, think about it, how is that saving me at all?

You are just trying to make it look anything like we are buddies so you can lynch me.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s not your intentions that are wrong, it’s just that this isn’t a very town frame of mind you are displaying by just acting like you are thinking; “Yes anything I can do to lynch him is fine! Doesn’t matter whether it’s viable or not.”

Well let’s just look at how you are acting:

Day one kind of passive

Day two challenged and FoSed for being passive

Instantly posted a response and a vote on the person who FoSed him, while picking bits of the post apart even though I had already made ammendments to these points later in the same post, seems like you just saw the FoS and picked apart my post simply looking for a lynch on me just because of that.

Is the impression I got.

Flag Post

We should not lynch helltank because

1) His roleclaim could be true and if we’d lynch him, we’d be down one more town member, which definitely isn’t needed.

2) If he is replaced, perhaps his replacee could give us some new light from his / her angle.

Flag Post

If he was doing a last minute effort to save ocelot then he turned out mafia then his efforts would have been in vain, surely?

Never said he could be a mafia, hence the “whatever reason”.

Instantly posted a response and a vote on the person who FoSed him

Actually, it doesn’t really matter if you FoS’d me or not. I could have just not post at all and make this game die, but I chose not to. That whole post of yours on the last page actually doesn’t do anything to help the town. It’s more like you’re just trying to type up a text wall and be cool with it regardless of the content of the post.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do here. The day has already been established, resetting the day doesn’t mean the suspicion will go away.

Flag Post

I don’t know about Pulsaris, but I know some people who never ever put jesters because it’s a bit of a BS role.

Are you suggesting that helltank is dense? Everything he has been doing until this day is character of a jester. I’ve seen him quite a few times as similar jester roles (dying to fulfill his objective), and he always pull off these gambits. As I said before, he doesn’t do things without an exterior motive.

Flag Post
Actually, it doesn’t really matter if you FoS’d me or not. I could have just not post at all and make this game die, but I chose not to. That whole post of yours on the last page actually doesn’t do anything to help the town. It’s more like you’re just trying to type up a text wall and be cool with it regardless of the content of the post.

Oh I thought this game was about posting our theories, so you are just saying I should bandwaggon and never think for myself?

I’m not sure what you’re trying to do here. The day has already been established, resetting the day doesn’t mean the suspicion will go away.

Like I said on several occasions! I’d rather helltank be replaced and I be lynched since that way at least we have a choice in the matter whereas if helltank was lynched it would be a waste of a day.

Are you suggesting that helltank is dense? Everything he has been doing until this day is character of a jester. I’ve seen him quite a few times as similar jester roles (dying to fulfill his objective), and he always pull off these gambits. As I said before, he doesn’t do things without an exterior motive.

Until this day?
Implying he doesn’t still look like a jester.

I don’t think this implies he was dense to be honest, you just never seem to interpret anything right.

Flag Post

Honestly, my paranoia is telling me Helltank did it so the people who claim its a worthless lynch up there can clear him from suspicion. I have no evidence, or reasoning to back it up, and I by no means say this is a valid train of thought to follow.

/conspiracy

Flag Post

Until this day?
Implying he doesn’t still look like a jester.

Whoops, screwed up the wording. Meant to say he has been suspicious the whole game.

Oh I thought this game was about posting our theories, so you are just saying I should bandwaggon and never think for myself?

You realize that FoS doesn’t help the town at all, right? Unless there are enough activity, you actually need to vote to apply pressure to other players.

Flag Post

Are you stating that he resigns in my game as part of this game? I find that somewhat suspicious, and helltank has been less active in the past couple challenges. Thus, I believe it is genuine.