[Vote for Resolution]The Council of the Plains page 10 (locked)

268 posts

Flag Post

But it’s fine for townies as they are not in the know.

But still, uncommon doesn’t mean it can’t be done right? Since I doubt we’ll get any different players coming in, since once a mafia starts which people aren’t in, they usually don’t visit the thread.

Edit: This new rule is going to be bloody.

But it helps us see who is inactive and who is lurking, people who were lurking before will post now they have seen the warning, yet inactive aren’t likely to see it.

I will doubtless be using this as evidence of lurking sometime in the future.

Flag Post

Vote JaumeBG
Because I think he is scum.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Vote JaumeBG
Because I think he is scum.

Maybe I didn’t make it clear, so I’ll say this again. You’re banned.

47 hours left.

Flag Post

“Oi… my head…”
Confirm role

Regarding helltank… The wording may not have made it obvious that you modkilled him. While I may use the MtG term exile, I defined it in my rulesets so you would know what it means if it happened. Bluji’s bans specifically referenced future games, so it’s entirely possible that helltank thought he was in this game and out of your next two games.

As for the scenario we’re in… I’d discuss what I tried to do N1 of my previous life, but I’m 90% sure that would be considered cheating and His Honorable Awesomeness (I don’t think you ever specified whether Your Honor would suffice.) would frown upon me for the rest of the game. So… back to the drawing board.

That bit between Jask and Past!me was a bit of a bad thing, as was losing the Addy Knight. ocelot wanted to FoS the people voting for Jask, but ended up FoSing nobody. I’d take a look at the voters, but based on Snark’s logic from Neighbourhood Mafia 2, I should let someone else do it.

As for ocelot… I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt since he was willing to fall on the sword before everyone went after helltank, something I probably should have done myself in NM2 (same game I just linked to) so wam didn’t get lynched D3.

I remember lurking on xkcd to read some of the Mafia games in progress (The Fun Games of Fun hosted by Lataro and roband, for example), but given the lack of substitutes when helltank wanted to drop out… it could be said that you’re right about the CotP players being the only CotP readers.

…argh, why do I have nothing to add?!

Flag Post
Snark’s logic from Neighbourhood Mafia 2

Wow I have never been able to find other forums who have an active mafia community successfully, the only one I’ve ever done apart from kongregate was IRL mafia and EpicMafia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:
Snark’s logic from Neighbourhood Mafia 2

Wow I have never been able to find other forums who have an active mafia community successfully, the only one I’ve ever done apart from kongregate was IRL mafia and EpicMafia.

I wouldn’t exactly call mafiascum inactive, and it’s quite well known :P.

Note: I would scumhunt and stuff, but I really have nothing to add to the discussion.

Flag Post

Well, that just took me back to step one.

Since Race is subbing for something who was scum, I don’t think he’s likely to get another scum role. Just gonna go and vote Zzzip because I feel like it. Come at me.

Flag Post

26 hours left.

Flag Post

So am I banned from this game, the next two games or both?

EDIT:Also screw you if you banned a player from future games for nothing but inactivity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

So am I banned from this game, the next two games or both?

EDIT:Also screw you if you banned a player from future games for nothing but inactivity.

You’re banned on this game and my next game.

Also, I think I stated pretty clearly that a quitting player should PM me and I would arrange a replacement, instead of quitting in the public thread and vote oneself in order to get lynched. You do aware that this is disrupting the game, right?

EDIT: Yes, screw me. I am pretty well screwed if you pushed a bandwagon on yourself just to “quit” the game. One day is thus wasted, as are three IRL days.

Flag Post

21.5 hours left.

Flag Post

48 HOURS LEFT. CURSE YOU ALL.

Flag Post

I am going to quit this game because of it’s current title. Also, because if you extend the deadline until people are active it will be day 2 forever

Flag Post

Okay then. You quit.

DAY 2 RESET
Let me tell you this: One of the Empire-aligned player is protected from all NKs. If the Plains don’t lynch him this day, Empire wins. This is the ultimatum. I am angry. I have to say this in Jaskaran style: I’ve had enough of this shit.

45 hours left.

Flag Post

Pulsaris, you are the reason why people are quitting and giving you this “shit”. No sane GM puts this in his title:

[I WILL BLOODILY MURDER THOSE WHO SIGNED BUT GO LURKING. I WILL SEND ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO THE TORTURE CHAMBER IF YOU DON’T POST SOME THRICE-CURSED WORDS IN MY THREAD.]

You have just lost every bit of respect I possibly at any point had for you.

Flag Post

[And by looking at the title, I thought this actually was Jask’s game, and I was then going to report all 3 of his games.]

Flag Post

This is … beyond LyLo.

Vote: Devourer359

This is gonna suck.

Flag Post

If the Plains don’t lynch him this day, Empire wins. This is the ultimatum. I am angry.

1. You’re overreacting. Keep your temper down. Inactivity is, sadly, a common thing in FGF, and reacting like a Jaskaran to it does nobody any good.
2. With FGF as it is, it is practically impossible to selectively lynch a single mafia with no scumtells distinct from the other mafia.
3. Why are you showing favoritism to the Plains?

While I don’t agree with people’s reactions to the title (I could honestly care less about it), I really don’t see why you need to react this way.

Originally posted by RaceBandit:

This is … beyond LyLo.

Vote: Devourer359

This is gonna suck.

Seriously?

Flag Post

GM OP, #4 best mafia player on FGF.

Flag Post

Also, between everyone that vote for Past!Me day one… you were the only one whose alignment I wasn’t sure of, especially after ocelot dropped out.

(Did ocelot not say that scum would rather lynch me than a VI?)

Flag Post

This mafia has gone to shit.

Flag Post

At this point, I have to bite. Did you send out any modprods, by any chance?

Flag Post

Vote devourer

I’ve had enough of this shit as well.

Flag Post

Vote Pulsaris
For being a bad host.

Flag Post

Vote REALinsanemonkey

Because why not.

You should chill…