[Vote for Resolution]The Council of the Plains page 6 (locked)

268 posts

Flag Post

[Pulsaris]

FUCK YOU JASKARAN I AM YOUR HOST YOU NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Nou.

[Racebandit]

Don’t fucking answer in motormouth.

ಠ_ಠ

[Taco]

What is this I don’t even

ಠ_ಠ

I will remove it if FaceBandit turns out mafia.

ಠ_ಠ

ب_ب

ಠ_ಠ

ب_ب

ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

Jask has done nothing recently but post stupid faces and memes.

If RaceBandit is not scum, Jask is.

I don’t think ocelot is scum anymore.

Flag Post

Woon has done nothing recently

Flag Post

Quoted Woon to see if she had a hidden message for us, but I guess not.

I’d vote Jaskaran2000, but I’m expecting His Honor/Awesomeness to modkill him.
Y’know what?
If Jaskaran2000 isn’t modkilled, Vote: Jaskaran2000
I doubt there’s a jester in the setup.

Flag Post

Unvote Ocelot
Vote Jaskaran

I think someone said I was trying to buddy with RaceBandit. I’m not. Race can and should treat me like any other player.

Flag Post

Race, why have you voted me? You just vote me and provide no reasoning for it, and say you doubt there’s a jester in the setup. Thus, I shall [Vote: Race] until it further provides convincing reasoning, enough to convince me that I am suspicious.

On the other hand, [FoS: Helltank]. You voted me for what reason? If I didn’t vote race, I would have my vote on you. You say you aren’t trying to buddy with race, but you jump on his bandwagon which has no reasoning at all and provide no reasoning at all yourself.

Flag Post

>Racebandit and helltank accused of buddies.
>Racebandit votes jask
>helltank follows

Really? It seems like you are teaming up together even more now….

To be honest though, it looks like Jask is definitely catching S_98 syndrome but that helps him draw out people who just wanna lynch by being ridiculous. Mafia see him acting stupid and think it merits a vote, but yet again, a VI is not a bad thing because as long as it isn’t making stupid decisions or voting stupidly (like a jester) then he isn’t actually effecting anything.

To town that means one more lynch/kill the mafia have to make before they win the game, meaning it’s supposedly an easy target, this is really helping me fish for scumtells but from the way helltank and RaceBandit have been synergising since I voted him it looks to me like they really could be buddies indeed. We will have to wait for D2 to see what happens when it goes through now.

A vital mistake that helltank seems to have forgotten: You vote likely mafia before VIs, because which one is more valuable to kill?

Even as mafia it’s the clear choice to vote RaceBandit for now just so it doesn’t look like you are trying to instigate a waggon together.

Either that or helltank is a mafia, and is specifically trying to buddy up next to racebandit (the lynched) who will reveal town in order to claim innocence.

Either way I don’t think RaceBandit is town but if he is, that will be an explanation for it.

Another thing: there’s always the possibility that Racebandit IS town but helltank is just sheeping along for no particular reason.

There’s all sorts of reasons for this situation, one could even be that they are both town and just acting really scummy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[Pulsaris]

FUCK YOU JASKARAN I AM YOUR HOST YOU NEED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Nou.

ANSWER OR BE BANNED.

2 hours till night and the modkill of Jask.

Flag Post

do you know what iambic pentameter is?

No.

modkill of Jask

Bitch

Flag Post

Talleh:
RaceBandit 3
Jaskaran 2

Flag Post

unknown hours till night.

Hey, guys, I am going to delay the night until there are 8 votes. However, I will cut down the time of night and the beginning of Day 2 shall remain at 14/11 20: 30 GMT+8. Actually, you can send in your night actions in daytime if you fear that you can’t be online. You will miss some information and may target the lynched player, though.

Flag Post

[Vote: Jask]

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I don’t take kindly to being called names. Now I’m definitely not unvoting you.

Flag Post

Talleh:
RaceBandit 3
Jaskaran 3

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Wow is this just a scumwaggon and a half or what?

I don’t care about the squabble, but the reasoning by the votes is usually a must have. If there are other active townies seeing this we are getting outnumbered by this so we need you to pitch in before day ends…

Flag Post

So ocelot…

You seem to be defending Jask a lot…

And then you accuse me of buddying.

Hmm…..

Flag Post

Yawn, is getting eight votes so hard? You want nightless mafia?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

So ocelot…

You seem to be defending Jask a lot…

And then you accuse me of buddying.

Hmm…..

…I wonder who’s the one not providing the reasoning..

Flag Post

Flag Post

Talleh:
Jaskaran 4
RaceBandit 3

Flag Post

Jask’s behaviour makes him rather suspicious. PMing others to ask their roles, calling other people retards when he is placed under suspicion and answering to questions and suspicions by useless smilies. All this added together leads to the fact…

[VOTE: Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I’ve had enough of this shit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by Woon1957:

I’ve had enough of this shit.

Of course you have had enough. You’re dead. No player should post beyond this point.