[Vote for Resolution]The Council of the Plains page 9 (locked)

268 posts

Flag Post

Are you stating that he resigns in my game as part of this game? I find that somewhat suspicious, and helltank has been less active in the past couple challenges. Thus, I believe it is genuine.

Oh, didn’t check your game to see that helltank resigned. It just means he’s less likely to be pulling a scheme in this game.

The stupidity of voting a player that’s going to resign anyways still stands, though.

Flag Post

10 hours left.

Tally:
helltank 3 – helltank, DAZ, Woon
ocelot 1 – Cowfriend

This game has no jester. That will be too bastard.

Flag Post

People think I’m so untrustworthy that they’re actually trying to lynch me even though I resigned for no reason other than “HE’S A BASTARD HE MUST BE PULLING A GAMBIT”.

Flag Post
You realize that FoS doesn’t help the town at all, right? Unless there are enough activity, you actually need to vote to apply pressure to other players.

I’m not going to vote off not enough evidence, the only people who did anything really scummy last day are now dead, apart from helltank.

So based on your logic, I should be voting helltank right now?

Bah it’s not like my vote can change anything in two hours.

Anyways I am guessing I will still survive this night unless mafia kill me because I have bulletproof.

And I’m not going to vote on a person who is going to die anyway even if he is mafia, nothing will change.

Anyway, FoS are not useless! They are for people who do want to state their mind or their suspcions out loud so other people can see it, but still don’t know enough to make a calculated lynch. If the mafia is not active enough to make use of evidence or FoS then we may as well quit now because we’ve already lost.

But still, I’d like to say that my quote wasn’t just a “Wall of text to try and look cool.” I feel almost insulted, it was actually debating who I thought was mafia, and in the post I stated that nobody in Jaskaran’s lynch was a mafia based on certain evidence and educated guesswork.

So if you are willing to just ignore all my points and lynch whoever tries to FoS, then it’s GG town, mafia are going to win since you aren’t willing to actually listen to any points or evidence to compile some sort of arguement, just LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH. It will be just like day 1 was but again, and again.

So I’d just like to say: stop spouting all this BS, CF. Don’t say FoS is useless as if you are the god of mafia and your word is law because that’s just a dumb thing to say.

Flag Post

Day 2 – Restart

“The story isn’t quite like this. Let me clear my mind for once.” – Unknown Storyteller

72 hours left.

From now on, players must post at least once in every day phase, or else they will be modkilled.

Flag Post

Hang on. I have a question about AN. From what I’ve figured he’s gone away from kong again with out notice. So what are we gonna do about him?

Flag Post

I believe…

From now on, players must post at least once in every day phase, or else they will be modkilled.

Flag Post

For better enforcement of Rule 10:

1. DragonArcherZ
3. AdeebNafees
4. Woon1957
5. ocelot
6. coolo2011
7. JaumeBG
9. devourer359
10. Zzzip50
11. helltank
12. T6salt [POSTED]
14. Bluji [POSTED]
15. REALinsanemonkey
16. CowFriend

Flag Post

Boo

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Boo

Screw you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Boo

Screw you.

no u

I seriously do not understand what is going on anymore.
Vote JeuamoBG(Just so he has to create a new account)

Flag Post

The day is restarted because stupid people vote for helltank.

Tally:
Jaume 1 – Woon

1. DragonArcherZ
3. AdeebNafees
4. Woon1957 [POSTED]
5. ocelot
6. coolo2011
7. JaumeBG
9. devourer359
10. Zzzip50
11. helltank
12. T6salt [POSTED]
14. Bluji [POSTED]
15. REALinsanemonkey
16. CowFriend

24-hour poll: Should helltank be banned from my future game?

Flag Post

Why should he banned, Oh Mighty Almightyness?

Flag Post

He ruined my game.

Flag Post

Anyway, FoS are not useless!

Did you not read my whole post?

Unless there are enough activity, you actually need to vote to apply pressure to other players.

I’m not demoting the concept of FoS mindlessly, but almost everyone use it in a situation that doesn’t help town. Let’s say you couldn’t find any more suspicion (yet there are some activity) that day, who would you vote for? You could have voted that player in the beginning of the day and prevent a stalemate.

I feel almost insulted, it was actually debating who I thought was mafia, and in the post I stated that nobody in Jaskaran’s lynch was a mafia based on certain evidence and educated guesswork.

1. Take your emotion out of the game before playing. I don’t like sprinkling sugar on my posts, I just say what I’m thinking.
2. I still don’t know who you think are scums.

The majority of your post was on the method the scums used to NK, yet really never pointed out specific players.

Also, this isn’t your average mafia, even townies could NK. How do you know it wasn’t them who killed Race and Maistlin? Not even that, you completely denied other possibilities on how the scums work and only listened to your own conclusion.

mafia are going to win since you aren’t willing to actually listen to any points or evidence to compile some sort of arguement

What argument exactly? That post was the exact definition of filler. Reading that whole post, I still could not figure out your final conviction. You’re not even providing any arguments except trying to defend yourself by denying my whole post without any actually reasons.

So I’d just like to say: stop spouting all this BS, CF. Don’t say FoS is useless as if you are the god of mafia and your word is law because that’s just a dumb thing to say.

Already explained this. Just because I’m disagreeing with you doesn’t mean I’m being arrogant. You need to widen your horizon and not completely deny all opposing statements. I could call all your posts BS, but I don’t need to because I’m also trying to consider your points.

Flag Post

If you are trying to consider my points then for your benefit I will just try and show you what I said and why I said it, I don’t know how you think it’s filler but hopefully this post should include clarification for this.

From the lack of many deaths I am assuming to bring the amount of mafias in yesterday’s lynch to between 0/1 meaning I want to say me, helltank, devourer and bluji are all guilty of nothing but friendly fire, yet I still have my doubts.

clarification:

I thought the mafia were holding back on trying to kill too many people since that way we would fight amongst ourselves, this was drawn from the fact that it was suspicious that not many people died last night and the few kills that did happen we had some confessions for, devourer admitted that he personal killed Maist. This means I assumed mafia were holding back so that this dissension would form in the ranks, meaning we would lynch each other. I was making this assumption based on the fact that I thought mafia wouldn’t go in on a day one lynch for fear of suspicion. Not sure about Bluji and Woon entirely since they came in so late and provided no evidence, but based on the fact that they did come in so late and provide so little evidence that they could not have been any mafia in their right mind, since that sort of thing gets picked up on almost always. Based on this, I would like to make the assumption, for now, that helltank bluji and woon are also town.

Another point that was expanded from this point is:

Which mafia would vote on someone to change one townie dying to a VI dying. Which mafia would vote at all to save townies? Which mafia would vote when they didn’t need to. I guess

If we can assume that Jask isn’t very helpful at all, why would the mafia try and solidify a lynch on him with two more bandwagon votes? It makes no sense. Either way that lynch could have gone only a townie would have died

Therefore;

Mafia had no reason to change the lynch or vote.

Therefore;

No mafia players were in that bandwagon.

I believe this to be the truth, but I don’t know for sure about helltank, after all, he may have just been doing this:

Scums generally holds a large advantage in the area of defending another player. As a scum, since you yourself is a scum, you have no need to worry about defending another player, since he will guarantee to flip town. This is a tactic used to gain innocence with no expense.

Next I went on to explain why mafia would have killed RaceBandit, because when we knew both lynch targets were town, that means people would be more liable to suspect people in the bandwaggon against RaceBandit, it was a point that I am adamant is the truth.

Okay next:

I have a few FoSes to throw out there, since I like to always have someone at least on the go:

Coolo, DragonArcherz and CF for coasting, which is kind of like posting but not having opinions and trying to stay on the sidelines I guess. I feel like it’s a sort of inactive/active lurking style of thing.

Zzzip for active lurking, one of his only posts was simply in response to a vote, and for the rest of the mafia he has been either passive or lurky. It is considered big if people respond only to being voted, but since it’s too early in the mafia to say that’s really solid evidence then I’ll just say that I’ve got my eyes on him. Watch it sonny jim!

Also, this is in answer to your statement:

I still don’t know who you think are scums.

See? If you actually read my post then you would have seen this. I think I have a very viable point on Zzzip though, he hasn’t done anything but lurk and only posted when prodded by racebandit. I reckon he is just lurking in the background.

Obviously your FoS was removed because straight afterwards you suddenly sprung into action, but the other 3 still stand.

Anyway, I don’t see how this was filler. I think it was an insightful observation and I think it near enough proves those three as innocents of the mafia, and if you don’t believe me, lynch me. When I show up town, don’t lynch any of the three that I mentioned because I am pretty sure that I am right about them being town.

Already explained this. Just because I’m disagreeing with you doesn’t mean I’m being arrogant.

I know this.

The whole point is, you didn’t understand what I actually meant to try and do a bit.

I couldn’t give two flying fucks whether I survive this mafia, I wasn’t defending my life, I was defending my arguement only! And I am arguing my point because I am convinced it is correct. Those three are townies.

You don’t really get what I am trying to get at do you?

If we can say those three are innocents, that means we can narrow down the search for mafia.

And for this reason, I will vote for Zzzip

He is not inactive, but he’s lurking, and I still think the fact that he only really reacted to being voted during day 1, and after the vote went away he started lurking again.

Finally, let me ask you this: Is me saying something about what happened and trying to actually do something in the way of evidence worse than all the rotters who are just sitting there and decaying in the inactive or lurk, trying to prove nothing, and only voting on bandwagons for little to no reason? There’s no way that’s true.

And I don’t see the reason you voted me during day 2 anyway.

Also, the way you worded that post is strange. Sounds like you’re really deliberate about the idea of mafia and trying to sound like you’re not one yourself.

How the hell is this any better than what I have done? It’s vague as hell of a reason to vote for something and it’s less concrete than my own FoS.

Your specific mentioning of scums’ contrived plans are off, like you exactly know what they’re doing and trying to drive suspicion off of yourself.

You spout this as reasoning to vote me and then question my own argument? Surely the fact that I am thinking about the mafia’s tactics means I’m trying to work out who it is, not the fact that I am one and I’m “trying to drive suspicion off of yourself”

Most of your posts are claiming all my posts are as worthless as dirt, well, what the hell is that? I call hypocrite.

I had no suspicion on me during day 1, therefore, why the hell would I try to drive suspicion off of myself before it even appeared? You basically said, right there in that quote, that by trying to contribute to discussion I was actively trying to not be lynched for evidence that hadn’t happened yet, using some stuff that doesn’t actually at any point claim that I was trying to assay suspicion in the first place.

And you call my point “contrived”? Yet again I’m gonna say hypocrite. Your reasoning here actually doesn’t mean I’m mafia at all, and if it tries to, it’s just pure speculation. Whereas my argument was based off of hard facts during day 1 and night 1, your whole vote was based purely off of a single post, not even taking into account prior evidence.

That’s all I need to say. If you are going to vote for me, at least provide a reason that means I am a mafia this time rather than something that means nothing at all, and I hope you do lynch me, because it will show everyone that you were wrong, and it will mean that the words that I have just spoken will have came from a proven, dead, but proven townie.

Like I said beforehand, I was simply writing whatever came into my head, that was kind of a mistake on my part. I should have assembled all my thoughts in a Sync.in doc before I posted it and then assembled it into a more coherent post. Now I have fully explained it in full, there should be no problems.

Flag Post

And for this reason, I will vote for Zzzip

This is the part I’m looking for. Why didn’t you do this in the beginning? I’m fairly certain you didn’t gain any new evidence between now and then, so why didn’t you vote Zzzip when you typed up that post? This is the point I’m trying to make. You throw out FoS, yet do nothing with it. Do you understand why? Because you can’t trust players to be active in this forum, as you already know well of.

Flag Post

A) I wasn’t ready to vote Zzzip on just that evidence alone so I waited to see if I could start some day 2 discussion.

B) I am voting Zzzip now because I guess I was waiting for some better evidence to have cropped up, since lurking alone isn’t usually enough.

Anyways I know that activity is a problem on this forum, but I am also hoping it will change, and I still (probably in vain) believe it can change. I don’t understand but I think it’s because most people seem to lose interest between day 1 and day 2.

Flag Post

I know I’m dead, but I don’t get why instead of letting helltank die, you decided to reset the day. Care to explain?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

I know I’m dead, but I don’t get why instead of letting helltank die, you decided to reset the day. Care to explain?

This way we can replace him and not waste a lynch, if he’s a town role then replacement would be much better.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

Great, you’re active.

helltank receives a two-ban for disrupting the normal operation of my game.

RaceBandit is revived by the Lord, Mod of Hosts. He will assume a different role. RaceBandit, please confirm.

49.5 hours left.

Flag Post

RaceBandit is revived by the Lord, Mod of Hosts. He will assume a different role. RaceBandit, please confirm.

Sorry for posting when not in the game anymore, but why >:3?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I guess Pulsaris is replacing helltank with him.

Why don’t you re-sign as a reserve?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

I guess Pulsaris is replacing helltank with him.

Why don’t you re-sign as a reserve?

It is uncommon for dead players to sign again as reserves.

Flag Post

Tally:
Jaume 1 – Woon
Zzzip 1 – ocelot

1. DragonArcherZ
3. AdeebNafees
4. Woon1957 [POSTED]
5. ocelot [POSTED]
6. coolo2011
7. JaumeBG
9. devourer359
10. Zzzip50