Real Nice Riddles page 2 (locked)

153 posts

Flag Post

Guys, stop posting your own riddles on this. this thread is for the picture riddles. You can post your riddles here PLEASE STOP!

Flag Post

I wouldn’t have known the first one, but pretty sure I saw it recently due to FGF.

I think the dead and the living thing(s) are different. Is it a ship? or a coffin, but that doesn’t work out so nicely

Flag Post
Originally posted by SecretsOfSorrow:

I wouldn’t have known the first one, but pretty sure I saw it recently due to FGF.

I think the dead and the living thing(s) are different. Is it a ship? or a coffin, but that doesn’t work out so nicely

You got it right, anyway, last post of riddles here.

Flag Post

Thank you for wrapping that up, myhome

Flag Post
Originally posted by SecretsOfSorrow:

Obvious Google

Flag Post

I’m sorry for cluttering up the thread, spissilly, this will be the last unrelated post.

You know, Zzzip, the fun of a riddle is in figuring out the answer. I would appreciate it if you didn’t mock the work I put in into figuring it out just because you yourself are unable to do so.

Flag Post

I just didn’t think you would actually come up with a ship. And thats exactly the first answer on google.

Not a car, not a plane, but exactly a ship. I would give you credit, if you had something other than maybe the answers for all of myhome’s riddles here.

Flag Post

I consider cars and planes to be made of metal, which can’t exactly be dead, while my impression of ships/boats leans more towards wood than other forms of transportation. I can even give the full reasoning behind how I arrived at the answer, if you want it.

Also, I’ve never seen that website in my entire life.

Flag Post

Zzzip, stop posting irrellevent things!
Also, Here is the next one!

Flag Post

“1980” and “1985” are times, not years.

Flag Post

Paul is 20 inches in 1980 but he is 15 of age in 1985

Flag Post

No

Flag Post

Paul is a time traveler

Flag Post

Paul is currently 99 years old, and the current year is 2069. He was 15 in 1985.

Flag Post

Paul is a countdown.

Flag Post

Incorrect… Maybe this is worthy of medium status.

Flag Post

Theres 2 Pauls.

Flag Post

The problem is most of the answers are correct, but not as correct as you want them to be.

Flag Post

No, and kidudeman, I disagree…

Flag Post

It’s BC, not AD. Paul was born in 2000 BC, and is 15 in 1985 BC and 20 in 1980 BC.

Flag Post
Originally posted by spissilly:

No, and kidudeman, I disagree…

You disagree? How are most of the answers wrong?

Originally posted by Kidudeman:

It’s BC, not AD. Paul was born in 2000 BC, and is 15 in 1985 BC and 20 in 1980 BC.

SOO SMARRTTtt?t?t? Why didnt think about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

Correct! Next is on the way!

Flag Post

Flag Post

It was 12345678

12:34, 5/6, ’78.

Flag Post

good job, kidudeman! I may not post another today. sorry guys!