[CYOP] Awesome Adventure page 2 (locked)

108 posts

Flag Post

Or the train will tell you to get out of the way?…

 
Flag Post

-Standing up in the gaze of darkness, you prepare for full impact. It never happened. The conductor sees you clear and well with his light. After the conducter was screaming curses at you, he pulled the emergancy break. You survive. You then continue your journey. At you is a cross sign.

>Forest
<Medival Market

 
Flag Post

Go down in the middle.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Go down in the middle.

A large door covers the middle path. It reads “Find the treasure,get ready, and defeat the horror behind”
It is locked, seems like some “treasure” will open it.
>forest
<medival market

 
Flag Post

Medival market

 
Flag Post

Forest. The forest has good things. And you can ask the ents for help.

Also cooties.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Forest. The forest has good things. And you can ask the ents for help.

Also cooties.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Forest. The forest has good things. And you can ask the ents for help.

Also cooties.

- You enter the forest, you find an old man with a sword. He Charges towards you.
>use an item
>fight with hands
<run like F*ck

 
Flag Post

FIGHT WITH HANDS.

COME AT ME BRO I KNOW KUNG FU

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

FIGHT WITH HANDS.

COME AT ME BRO I KNOW KUNG FU

 
Flag Post

> Kill Dragon
“With what? Your bare hands?”
> Yes
“Congratulations! You killed a dragon with your bare hands!”

If bare hands can kill dragons, then bare hands can kill random people.

FIGHT WITH HANDS

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

FIGHT WITH HANDS.

COME AT ME BRO I KNOW KUNG FU

+1

Originally posted by blakzer:

> Kill Dragon
“With what? Your bare hands?”
> Yes
“Congratulations! You killed a dragon with your bare hands!”

If bare hands can kill dragons, then bare hands can kill random people.

FIGHT WITH HANDS

And I felt so proud when I killed a dragon with a pickaxe :(

 
Flag Post

He lunges towards you, but you ready your fist. Where do you strike him?

 
Flag Post

GROINSHOT

 
Flag Post

Nuts.

 
Flag Post

Pretend to attack him wherever, but as he gets close, run away as fast as you can.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Nuts.

Originally posted by helltank:

GROINSHOT

 
Flag Post

Hands!

 
Flag Post

Right on the ass.

 
Flag Post

NECK! Karate chop his neck!

If not, can we follow up with a neck chop after we hit his groin?

 
Flag Post

You punch him in his balls and a loud moan appears.

“oh well, i didn’t need that old thing anyway” the man says.

He stabs his eye and kills himself. Do you loot him?
>yes (he probaly has riches!)
<no (he probaly has curses!)

 
Flag Post

Loot the sword and use it as a throwing weapon.

 
Flag Post

Loot the sword.

 
Flag Post

Loot his all of his stuff or just his sword? (be careful, this is the last warning i give)

 
Flag Post

…I do not know…

The sword did stab him in the eye…