[CYOP] Awesome Adventure page 3 (locked)

108 posts

Flag Post

ROB HIM BLIND

trololo geddit? he has no eye so he’s blind trololo best joke eva

Flag Post

Sword.

Flag Post

Just the sword, like I said.

Flag Post

Everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blakzer:

Just the sword, like I said.

-Feeling compassion for the homicidal man, you just take his bloody sword.
>continue in the forest
<medival market

Flag Post

Medieval Market, surely

Flag Post

You enter the market.
< exit

> wares:

• Straw-free um its a straw, can’t really do anything. I guess you could drink stuff with it? It’s free though!
  • Green potion- 3$ theres a sideways X? mabye two lines sideways to each other? like a cross? and its red, while the potions green.
  • Random Potion- 5$ random effects, random potion, use it on yourself, or somebody else!
  • purple potion- 5$ there is a black shape of a … umbrella? or mabye a lampish thing? idk
  • Shield- 7$ protection?
  • sandwich- 10$ you can eat it to satisfy your hunger!
  • pot – 12$ use it for mixing!
  • scroll of guidance (google maps)- 15$ unlocks some destinations!

> do something else in the shop.

Flag Post

Take the Straw (it’s free, why pass up a perfectly good straw?), buy the Scroll of guidance, then talk to the shopkeeper.

Flag Post

Steal all the wares!

Flag Post

one more vote. ( btw what you have in your inventory IS what you have on your entire body besides your bare clothes. )

Flag Post

Why are we wearing clothes? D:

Strip naked and steal all the wares!

Flag Post

not from you, anybody else?

Flag Post

Get several straws if possible, and converse with the shopkeepers.

Flag Post

Steal all the wares. If you are caught and stopped by the shopkeeper, knock him out with the blunt end of the old man’s sword.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Steal all the wares. If you are caught and stopped by the shopkeeper, knock him out with the blunt end of the old man’s sword.

-You mangage to grab as much as you can. you forget what blunt means and stab the shope keeper in her boob.
You grabbed:

• purple potion
  • straw
  • random potion
  • green potion
    HOWEVER, on the way out you trip over a rock and the random potion streams in your mouth. You pray for your lucky number. your lucky number is
    >1
    >2
    >3
    >4
    >5
    >6

Flag Post

Err… 3! 3 is lucky in some places!

Flag Post

3!

Flag Post

- You drank,
>1=?
> 2=?
> 3= liquid luck!
> 4=?
> 5=?
> 6=?
you feel lucky, you step over a fourleaf clover and set of a trap that cuts the foot off a rabbit. none of which you notice. you have a sudden urge to look up in the sky. a pocket ball falls from the sky and you pick it up. The note on it reads: THIS IS NOT A POKEBALL, it is a POCKET ball, not a POKEball. There is an inscription inside, seeming like instructions, or mabye a warning. Do you read it?
>yes
<no

Flag Post

Yes.

Everyone knows that the Poke in Pokeball stands for Pocket.

Flag Post

you can barely read the inscription in the dim light. it reads “gotta catch them all!” now you continue in the forest.
(WARNING: use logic, or get killed! read previous posts or just use common sense!)
>Brightly Lit path
<dark creepy path

Flag Post

<dark creepy path

We got to evade our pursuers somehow. They will be able to see us in the somehow brightly lit path.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RokRokRok:

<dark creepy path

We got to evade our pursuers somehow. They will be able to see us in the somehow brightly lit path.

Where does it say “you are being pursued”?

Also he specifically said “WARNING:Use logic”, which is a massive hint that the dark path would not be good.

>Brightly lit path for me.

Flag Post

The Brightly Lit Path

Flag Post

I think it’s clear.

<Dark creepy path

Flag Post

The squirrels have eyes!

Dark creepy path.