[Mafia] Cop Mafia // Night 2 (locked)

60 posts

Flag Post

Cop Mafia

2 fraud cops, who are totally fake. They kill one of the real cops every night. Win by being the majority of the town population.

9 normal cops, who investigate someone every night. Though, they aren’t so normal in the end. One of them is a sane cop and the other eight… oh well. Win by getting rid of the fraud cops.

Rules

See them in the below link:

http://pastebin.com/u5gX7aYG

Flag Post

Players

Jaskaran2000
ocelot
pika493
hamuka
Woon1957
eProdigy
Taiboss
TwistedCakez
devourer359
t6salt
CowFriend
DragonArcherZ
myhome16
Xandrya
helltank
REALinsanemonkey
AdeebNafees

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Assign

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sign.

Flag Post

Ooooooh, a larger version of the Dethy games in chat :D

Signationifying.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Since this game is a rather small one (eleven players), timezones might become a problem for people who would like to play this game but due to timezones they can’t. That’s why we’ll be playing two games instead of just one:

1. First, any number of players sign.
2. I’ll use an RNG to pick eleven players from the group of signers.
3. Those eleven will play game #1.
4. After game #1 ends, I’ll enter all the players who didn’t play in game #1 to game #2 and if there still are empty spots, RNG the players from game #1 to fill those spots.

Don’t quite understand why two games help with the timezone issue. Could you please kindly explain?

Flag Post

If the game fills before people whose timezones don’t match with mine get to see the game, they could possibly miss the game. It wouldn’t be the first case it has happened with a small mafia of mine, so I find this the best way to solve the situation.

Flag Post

I’ll sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eProdigy:

I’ll sign.

if possible

Flag Post
Originally posted by Woon1957:

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I’ll sign.

if possible

Yes, it is possible. :D

Flag Post

Sign. I actually made it this time :D.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Sign.

Flag Post

Yeaah sign

Flag Post

Sign.

I dibs Dethy :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I’ll sign.

if possible

this.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Sign.

So this means that all players get investigation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

So this means that all players get investigation?

Ya, but there’s only one sane cop, the other normal cops are other sanities. I don’t think fraud cops get investigation, though.

Flag Post

The townie strategy is simple, really.

1)Uncover insane cops and use them to get accurate results(for the rest of my strategy posts I will treat self aware insane cops as sane cops)(insane cops always get the wrong results, so just take the opposite of its result as the correct result).
2)Uncover paranoid and naive cops and turn them into vanilla townies as they cannot get an accurate investigation at all.
3)Meanwhile, keep investigating. There should be 2-3 cops all investigating different people(through agreement in thread ie. everybody agrees that sane cop number 1 should investigate sally, sane cop 2 investigate jack and sane cop 3 investigate john)
4)When a sane cop uncovers a mafia member, he claims and everybody lynches that guy. If a mafia member tries to use this strategy, when the person lynched ISN’T a mafia member, the liar will get lynched.

Concerns:Mafia members can lie to get a person lynched then claim paranoia. Or they can protect their buddies and when their buddies are revealed to be scum, claim naivety.

Flag Post

Uncover insane cops and use them to get accurate results

How exactly would you do this?

Meanwhile, keep investigating. There should be 2-3 cops all investigating different people

What if the fraud cops kill one of those cops because of the agreement in thread?

When a sane cop uncovers a mafia member, he claims

I don’t think the sane cop knows his sanity, either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Sign.

Flag Post

Oh, just so you know, every town-sided cop gets the same role message, so no planning. Though, I recommend you reveal the investigation every "morning". And… um… did I have something else… oh, right, it’s a nightstart but the mafia can’t kill.