[Competition] So you think you can beat the host? [Round 1] [20 hours remain] page 2 (locked)

60 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

IMAGE

I fucking typing game…

I think you accidentally a verb.

 
Flag Post

Goddamn the animations are retardedly slow on the bigger words.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

[IMAGE]

Synthesise a cab. Unhook thou toy.

Synthetise*

 
Flag Post

Be sure to follow your own rules, Jask.

 
Flag Post

You just have to love how the timer keeps counting while the animation is going.

 
Flag Post

Sign in advance. Will post screenie later.

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

15 qualified in 17 hours.

 
Flag Post

Just wait till Woon eliminates everyone in round 1.

 
Flag Post

My score is 582947261639

 
Flag Post

I really shouldn’t be joining another competition, but meh.

 
Flag Post

Pretty good I guess…

HANG ON A SECOND!!!
Maistlin is in this game! And wasn’t Maistlin 1 POINT away from level 65, plus he intended to keep it that way? So… JASK!
IF YOU CHOOSE A GAME IN THIS GAME THAT REQUIRES BEATING YOU AND GETTING A BADGE THAT MAISTLIN DOESN’T HAVE YET, MAISTLIN WILL BECOME LEVEL 65!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHA >:D

 
Flag Post

Genius plan.

 
Flag Post

Very genius. But just like that one time I discovered gravity when an apple fell on my head, it’s a little late.

 
Flag Post

Imma qualify, but busy right now.

 
Flag Post

woon is a toy compared to mewhen it comes to typing

if i can i will qualify

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

woon is a toy compared to mewhen it comes to typing

if i can i will qualify

Post a screenshot, then. :| You’re welcome to qualify.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Very genius. But just like that one time I discovered gravity when an apple fell on my head, it’s a little late.


DAMMIT.

 
Flag Post

0 qualified in 48 hours; round 1 please.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by REALinsanemonkey:

IMAGE

Pretty good I guess…

HANG ON A SECOND!!!
Maistlin is in this game! And wasn’t Maistlin 1 POINT away from level 65, plus he intended to keep it that way? So… JASK!
IF YOU CHOOSE A GAME IN THIS GAME THAT REQUIRES BEATING YOU AND GETTING A BADGE THAT MAISTLIN DOESN’T HAVE YET, MAISTLIN WILL BECOME LEVEL 65!!!

MWUHAHAHAHAHA >:D

A little bit late on the uptake, RIM.

 
Flag Post

Bump?

 
Flag Post

Round 1

Well, hello qualified people! It’s time for round 1! I will still allow people to qualify, nonetheless. This time, you have to play New Star Soccer and go to arcade mode. Then you have to beat the following score, good luck!

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

Yes, I think I can beat the host.

 
Flag Post

Bit hard, dontcha think? (hides face in shame)