The Convention of Characters II[POST-GAME DISCUSSION][MAFIA WIN] page 2

134 posts

Flag Post

This is Helltank’s 6666th post. With this devilish and accursed number, I hereby declare that the Convention of Characters II has begun.

You will receive your roles soon and then you may begin voting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

This is Helltank’s 6666th post. With this devilish and accursed number, I hereby declare that the Convention of Characters II has begun.

You will receive your roles soon and then you may begin voting.

And this is Jaume’s 10,000th post.

Flag Post

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

Okay, guys, Kongregate was down for some reason and I couldn’t access it so it cut me off halfway through role-sending. I’ll send the rest of the roles now.

Flag Post

I’m going to make a pact against this mafia dying and I would like people to join me.

We will post at least once, and vote at least once, daily (in game)

Agreed? Feel free to join me in that or not but I’d like to see a mafia for once where more than half are actually playing, well, more than just saying one thing to make sure they don’t get modkilled and then disappear and lurk.

Flag Post

Guys. I’ve got some bad/great news for everyone. And even though when I mention this, it’s gonna practically reveal one role, but whatever.

We’ve got a character from Death Note

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Guys. I’ve got some bad/great news for everyone. And even though when I mention this, it’s gonna practically reveal one role, but whatever.

We’ve got a character from Death Note

So I guess the new super werewolf replacement is gonna be light?

Edit: So the good cop is probably going to be L?

Flag Post

Guys, I am sorry.

There are actually 2 characters from death note

kthx

Flag Post

reserve sign i guess

Flag Post

I think everyone has forgotten to [Confirm]

(helltank)

This is Helltank’s 6666th post.

Grats

(JaumeBG)

Grats

(Jaskaran2000)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Grats

(ocelot)

I’m going to make a pact against this mafia dying and I would like people to join me.

Agreed, you have my support.

(Jaskaran2000)

Are you a shinigami? (God of death) reasons for my suspicion is because I don’t think either Kira or L would say something like this and have their identity revealed to the other. Or maybe you are the 2nd Kira? or even maybe one of L’s students? (I forgot their names) But if what you are saying is true then their is a chance that you have made a foolish mistake and revealed to us that their is at least a chance that YOU ARE KIRA and, for the chance to lynch Kira (aka SK) we should lynch you. Vote[Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

Salad roll confirmed.

Flag Post

Mellow and M

Flag Post

Need more confirmations. Will change thread title to DAY 1.
Some interesting discussion about roles and the flavor of the mafia, it’s made even more amusing because I alone know who has which role.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Salad roll confirmed.

Flag Post

More info on the Kira case:

I see 6 potential death note roles that could be used for the town/mafia power roles:

Town

1. L
2. N
3. Mellow

Mafia

4. Kira (Light)
5. 2nd Kira (Misa)
6. God of death

However, because this is The Convention of Characters and not Death note mafia, I do not believe that there are 6 out of 11 people who have a role from death note, at the very most there could be 4, and at the very minimum 2 (Kira and L).

The question is: How many are there and how many are on our side, if there are 4 people then there could be 2 on team L and 2 on team Kira, or maybe 3 on one team and only one on the other, or if there is only three there the teams would be uneven as there would be 2 on one team and only one on the other, however since there is, at most, only 4 people who could potentially be Kira, I think we should lynch anyone who has the possibility of having a role from death note.

However there is another thing to consider… although I would not want you to think I am kira, it is extremely likely that someone would suspect me of trying to herd the town to lynch random people, which would be a scum sign, so if you want to you can suspect me of possibly being a death note role, however I would like you to hopefully not lynch me… at least not right away…

Flag Post

Confirm.

This isn’t too far from it, so I’ll play as I always do.

And just how do you know this?

Flag Post

arkenarken’s questions (Rip off of devourer’s questions)

1. How many roles do you think could be death note roles (Min/Max)
2. Do you think that Jaskaran2000 has a death note role? Which? Why?
3. Do you think arkenarken (me) has a death note role? Which? Why?
4. If you where the SK would you kill every chance you had? Why?
5. If you where an investigator trying to take down kira (L, N, Mellow) how would you try to do it? (Assume it is a normal cop unless new evidence appears to say otherwise)
6. Do you believe if Jask is saying the truth about there being roles from death note? Why?
7. Do you think that someone else could have a death note role? Who? Why?

Flag Post

[Arken]

Are you a shinigami? (God of death) reasons for my suspicion is because I don’t think either Kira or L would say something like this and have their identity revealed to the other. Or maybe you are the 2nd Kira? or even maybe one of L’s students? (I forgot their names) But if what you are saying is true then their is a chance that you have made a foolish mistake and revealed to us that their is at least a chance that YOU ARE KIRA and, for the chance to lynch Kira (aka SK) we should lynch you.

I am not even a character from death note.

Confirm. Thanks to cow for reminding.

[Dev]

And just how do you know this?

I know every role in the game.

[Arken]

(Rip off of devourer’s questions)

What an ass

Flag Post

(Jaskaran2000)

I am not even a character from death note.

Then why would you say there are characters from death note if you aren’t one.

I know every role in the game.

How? the roles are hidden.

What an ass

At least I am honest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

arkenarken’s questions (Rip off of devourer’s questions)

1. How many roles do you think could be death note roles (Min/Max)
2. Do you think that Jaskaran2000 has a death note role? Which? Why?
3. Do you think arkenarken (me) has a death note role? Which? Why?
4. If you where the SK would you kill every chance you had? Why?
5. If you where an investigator trying to take down kira (L, N, Mellow) how would you try to do it? (Assume it is a normal cop unless new evidence appears to say otherwise)
6. Do you believe if Jask is saying the truth about there being roles from death note? Why?
7. Do you think that someone else could have a death note role? Who? Why?

In order. 3, yes, not sure, don’t really know what y’all are talkin about death note, gut feeling, No, gut feeling, yes I’d kill every chance I got, why’ waste a night? yes, why not, I’m pretty sure he’s lying, although, that might because I dislike Jask, you know, ‘cause I think he’s an asshole, You bet your ass I think someone else might be a death not, their wouldn’t be just one death note, don’t really have nay leads though.

Flag Post

[Arken’s SS (Yes, SS was intentional)]

How many roles do you think could be death note roles (Min/Max)

According to list I have received from Helltank, I would like to make both min. and max. stand on 2.

Do you think that Jaskaran2000 has a death note role? Which? Why?

No.
Does not apply, think before asking that not everyone will have the same mentality as yourself.
Well, quite frankly, because I know what role I am, and I know it’s not in Death Note.

Do you think arkenarken (me) has a death note role? Which? Why?

Yes.
Kira.
You’re making a huge deal out of Death Note. (Stupid reasoning, I know I know)

If you where the SK would you kill every chance you had? Why?

How do you know there’s an SK, does that mean that YOU are the SK? Also, I would only kill on chances I find someone really on to me.

If you where an investigator trying to take down kira (L, N, Mellow) how would you try to do it?

L, N and Mellow are not kira, screw you.
Investigate till I hit something, try to lynch that person.

Do you believe if Jask is saying the truth about there being roles from death note? Why?

Yes.
I believe it to be so because I am Jask and I have the list of all the roles, kthx.

Do you think that someone else could have a death note role? Who? Why?

What do you mean by someone else? Are you implying I am a death note role?

Flag Post

(Jaskaran2000)

According to list I have received from Helltank, I would like to make both min. and max. stand on 2.

You know there is an easy way to prove that you have a list, say every role on that list of yours, then have people say if there role is on that list without saying which.

Yes.
Kira.
You’re making a huge deal out of Death Note. (Stupid reasoning, I know I know)

If I was Kira I would try to stay hidden and off of the death note topic.

How do you know there’s an SK, does that mean that YOU are the SK? Also, I would only kill on chances I find someone really on to me.

Are you saying that you wouldn’t consider kira an SK?

Yes.
I believe it to be so because I am Jask and I have the list of all the roles, kthx.

Again, post the roles on that list of yours and have everyone say if there role is on that list or not.

What do you mean by someone else? Are you implying I am a death note role?

I have a high belief that you are a Death note role

Flag Post

Meh, fine. I’ll post the list.

Light Yagami
LurKer
Root Constrictor
Lux
Slumbering Sora

You’ll get the rest of it later.

Flag Post

Before you delve too deeply into a massclaiming strategy, I want to point out that the mafia members are equipped with abilities meant to deal with massclaims.

Flag Post

Well, after posting this, I might just be a burden to town, but oh well.

L
Bonnie Bennett
Morpheus
Hiccup
No.1
The Shadow

In the meanwhile,

[Vote: Arken]

How do you know Kira is a SK and not mafia? You also have chances of being Kira, higher than me, I’d like to think. Not to mention your whole reasoning is based on some stupid shit you turned to your advantage. And, would have more appreciated a FoS than a vote.