{Confirm}

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Confirm

Flag Post

Confirm, in bold this time.

(Arken)

team L and 2 on team Kira

What happened to town and mafia/anti-town?

it is extremely likely that someone would suspect me of trying to herd the town to lynch random people, which would be a scum sign, so if you want to you can suspect me of possibly being a death note role, however I would like you to hopefully not lynch me… at least not right away…

This gives me scum tells in that you’re being overly defensive. Nobody has even accused you of anything yet, and I highly doubt that a simple statistics type theory could persuade people to randomly lynch people, especially with no specific accusations. In addition, why are you so heavily emphacizing Death Note? Other than the fact that you seem to be making a big deal out of it, there’s practically no way of hunting specifically for Death Note roles in the first place and no reason why we should automatically lynch anybody with a role from such.

1. How many roles do you think could be death note roles (Min/Max)

Two. I feel that I can trust Jask now, at least in terms of roles.

2. Do you think that Jaskaran2000 has a death note role? Which? Why?

Perhaps, because even with a role list, he still has the chances of being from Death Note. I will not answer which because I’m not going to take a shoot in the dark, especially in what I interpret to be a role madness.

3. Do you think arkenarken (me) has a death note role? Which? Why?

Yes, because you’re making a strangely big deal out of Death Note. And again, I won’t attempt to guess which.

4. If you where the SK would you kill every chance you had? Why?

Excluding some statistical based problems, I would NK on every night for obvious reasons.

5. If you where an investigator trying to take down kira (L, N, Mellow) how would you try to do it? (Assume it is a normal cop unless new evidence appears to say otherwise)

I would investigate and play as town?

6. Do you believe if Jask is saying the truth about there being roles from death note? Why?

Yes, because of his role list.

7. Do you think that someone else could have a death note role? Who? Why?

Yes, because of the role list. And again, I’m not going to take a shoot in the dark for no reason.

Flag Post

L
Bonnie Bennett
Morpheus
Hiccup
No.1
The Shadow
Light Yagami
LurKer
Root Constrictor
Lux
Slumbering Sora

This is the list that Jask gave, please say “Yes” or “No” In bold if your role is on it, do not tell us what role it is this is to just know if jask is tellinf the truth about the list.

I will break the ice.

Yes my role is on the list.

Flag Post

1. How many roles do you think could be death note roles (Min/Max)

It makes sense that there must be one antagonist and one protagonist at least, and if there are more than just the two, then the other side might have one too to balance things out. I think devourer’s assumption at 2 works out best since I can’t think of a good partner for Light.

2. Do you think that Jaskaran2000 has a death note role? Which? Why?

I think that both of the death note roles could know about the other as part of their win condition? Maybe they have to find and take each other out.

3. Do you think arkenarken (me) has a death note role? Which? Why?

How the hell would I know?
You seem awfully interested in this arrangement if you ask me, why would we think you were otherwise? This question makes me think you could indeed be one.

4. If you where the SK would you kill every chance you had? Why?

I would probably use them as and when I needed in the case there could be some sort of following role that can see who you target, like a tracker.

5. If you where an investigator trying to take down kira (L, N, Mellow) how would you try to do it? (Assume it is a normal cop unless new evidence appears to say otherwise)

I assume since it would be a spotlight role it would be more than just a normal cop. Especially the fact he is supposed to be a super genius cop right?

6. Do you believe if Jask is saying the truth about there being roles from death note? Why?

Dunno, I can’t see any reason why he would mention this unless he is SK trying to throw out a red herring. Nothing to go on here, I’m generally too open minded so I’m trying to become a bit less liberal with my suspicions as I usually tend to be.

7. Do you think that someone else could have a death note role? Who? Why?

This links in with the second question. I guess this is based on how many we are willing to believe are actually deathnote roles, after all, with a “convention of characters” we could have different villians from different stuff on Kira’s team that we don’t know about.

Flag Post
What happened to town and mafia/anti-town?

Didn’t think of any possible roles for them.

This gives me scum tells in that you’re being overly defensive. Nobody has even accused you of anything yet, and I highly doubt that a simple statistics type theory could persuade people to randomly lynch people, especially with no specific accusations. In addition, why are you so heavily emphacizing Death Note? Other than the fact that you seem to be making a big deal out of it, there’s practically no way of hunting specifically for Death Note roles in the first place and no reason why we should automatically lynch anybody with a role from such.

So if someone had a role called “Kira” or “Light Yagami” would you not consider them some form of scum?

Sorry I can’t continue much more right now.

Flag Post

EDIT:

So if someone had a role called “Kira” or “Light Yagami” would you not consider them some form of scum?

Forgot quotes lol.

That’s not anything to do with what I said.

But to me, the name changes everything.

If there was a role called Kira then I would instantly consider it evil.
If there was a role called light yagami, this could be representing the earlier days of when he would just kill criminals, if you think about it, the definition of a “vigilante” is someone who takes the law into their own hands, most often as a killer, do you not think this could be a possibility?

Anyways I should assume that since the detective is representing the law and the fact that the detectives were directly apposed to both light and kira, then light and kira must be the bad guys.

Just food for thought. But anyways, what has this got to do with that? My point is that any person with any sort of death note role should be lynched, as that narrows our search to just two people to choose between the SK? This means if we find ANY death note roles, don’t take the chance, lynch them first and ask questions later. All we have to do is kill the SK and we can win right? They are just survivors with a kill.

Flag Post

Where did I say that I didn’t? My problem is that you’re blowing it out of proportion. There was never a Kira revealed before your post, and even if there was, it doesn’t explain why you felt the need to build the entire game out of Death Note. In addition, you’re assuming that there’s no scum other than Light Yagami, who I believe is most likely a scum role.

Flag Post

48 hours have passed.
The votes so far:
Jaskaran2000 has voted for Arkenarken.

Arkenarken shall die.

-
The characters grow angry as they circle the accused. “A new assassin?” mutters someone. “So the Super Werewolf wasn’t the only one…” He is hung from a noose tied to the ceiling of an empty room. Once dead, his skin falls off, revealing the slender form of L Ryuzaki.

This was his role PM.

In the Convention of Characters II, you are L Ryuzaki. Your abilities are:
Hidden Watcher:Each night, you may investigate someone to see whether or not they have the Death Note.
A Blind Man Cannot Write:Each night, you may Blindfold someone. That night, they cannot use the Death Note, if they have it on them. They will not be told that they are Blindfolded. If you use this ability, you may not use the Hidden Watcher ability.
Identity Unknown:You may not be killed by the Death Note under any circumstances.
Win Condition
You win when Light Yagami is dead. You may not win if you are dead.

Night has fallen. PM me your Night Actions now.

Flag Post

Just a note:Role PMs are based off the character’s powers in the official canon of that character, BUT they will not adhere so closely as to give an advantage to those who, say, have read Death Note.

Flag Post

Umm… what happened to my vote on page 2? I voted jask before he voted me…

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

Umm… what happened to my vote on page 2? I voted jask before he voted me…

It’s unfortunate but now your role is out you can’t really be let back.
That’s a shame.

Flag Post

Didn’t see that. Sorry about that. Unless you want to be let back in with a different role?
-
Devourer359 did not wake up today. His room door was broken open, and there he was, lying face-up on his bed, his face screwed into agony, both hands clutching at his chest. His skin was cold, his eyes blank. The others ripped off his human skin, revealing the still form of Bonnie Bennett.
His role was:

In Convention of Characters II, you are Bonnie Bennett. Your abilities are:
Speak With Dead:You may allow a dead player to talk in the thread. However, the dead player may not vote or use any night abilities. He is still dead, just given the ability to talk. You can use this ability twice at any time.
Inaudible Prophecy:Each night, you may choose to make an Inaudible Prophecy. If you do, all players who have performed a Night Action on you will receive a list of Night Actions performed on you. If you die on the same night that you make the Prophecy, the Prophecy will still be sent out.
Win Condition
You win when all Evil characters are dead. You win even if you are dead.
-

You may now vote.

Flag Post

Hmm.

‘Hands holding his chest’

I believe it’s very likely that Light Yagami killed him, thanks to his ability to kill anyone with only heart attacks, and I believe these to be symptoms of a heart attack. I just may be overthinking it, though.

Flag Post

Who here can guess what book Bonnie Bennett is from? (HINT:It’s made into a popular TV Show)

Actually, now that I put it that way, it’s pretty obvious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Who here can guess what book Bonnie Bennett is from? (HINT:It’s made into a popular TV Show)

Actually, now that I put it that way, it’s pretty obvious.

No idea.

Flag Post

Vampire Diaries. But don’t watch the TV show, they portrayed Bonnie as some sort of elemental spellcaster. I put her in her original prophetess form, as LJ Smith wrote her as in the original book series.

Flag Post

Ah, that one.

I’ve always looked at it on the TV schedule, but never bothered to open it, nor have I heard about the book.

Flag Post

*Insert typical bah post*

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

*Insert typical bah post*

You could use this:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Flag Post

You could use the 10x cooler version that I wrote when I lost Crossing Lies which is, coincidentally, Jaskaran’s game.

Flag Post

Alright.

Let’s do this.