The Convention of Characters II[POST-GAME DISCUSSION][MAFIA WIN]

134 posts

Flag Post

Reserved For Lock.

Flag Post

Since the Super Werewolf was caught and lynched at the first Convention of Characters, the Characters have been on their guard. As a precaution, for the second Convention, the guest list was kept hidden and invitations were sent privately. Nobody knew who else was attending, and of course they all wore human disguises to conceal their identities.

Yet something malignant is in the air. Innocents will die, and blood will be shed…

Flag Post

The Convention of Characters II is a sequel to the Convention of Characters.
It is a closed mafia, meaning the list of roles is kept secret. However, you can expect that the roles will be adapted from fictitious characters. Note that some roles are not Normal, meaning that some roles are not on the list of Normal roles as defined by mafiascum.net. Some roles are Normal, but are a variation that is unusual or outright not Normal.

Days will last 48 hours, Nights will last 24 hours. You may send in your actions during the day if you think that you can’t be active during the following Night.

To vote someone, bold the vote, as in vote Helltank.
You may not Private Message one another, except when stated in your role.
Only one account per person is permitted to participate in this mafia.
Please abide by the FGF Guidelines.
The host’s decision is final.
When dead, you may post exactly one more time. That post cannot contain information pertaining to the game. It should basically contain something like,“Damn, I’m lynched.”
You can score a win if your Win Condition is fulfilled, even if you are dead.
After receiving your role, please write Confirmed, in bold, on Day 1. Anybody who has not confirmed by Day 2 will be modkilled and replaced.
Anybody who does not post for 1 Day phase and 1 Night phase in a row shall be modkilled and replaced.

Concerning lynches, whoever receives votes from the majority of the players first will be considered to be lynched, even if the deadline is not up. The game will then go into Twilight phase until I come on and post the death scene. Players, including the lynched player, may talk during the Twilight phase.

At the end of the deadline, whoever has received the most number of votes will be lynched. If there are no votes or if it is a tie, nobody will be lynched. Note that you can vote for No Lynch.

Flag Post

1)Jaskaran2000
2)Ocelot
3)CowFriend
4)Arkenarken(Dead)
5)JaumeBG
6)Blakzer
7)devourer359(Dead)
8)therealsirmark4
9)DragonArcherZ
10)Woon1957
11)Bluji
Reserves:
1)Jimbo14
2)gamelover13
3)

Flag Post

You may now sign-up.

Please note that I have added a clarification about the lynching system in my second post. Do read it as it contains important information.

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Accepted.

Flag Post

Oh, and uh, I ninja’d you earlier but deleted it. Hope ya don’t mind.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

inb4 I get early win again

Flag Post

[Sign]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Sign.

Flag Post

{Signature of Signage Written}

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

[Sign]

Flag Post

All accepted. CowFriend, I’ve beefed up the mafia power so you don’t lynch on Day 3 and insta-win again.

Flag Post

CowFriend, I’ve beefed up the mafia power so you don’t lynch on Day 3 and insta-win again.
beefed up
beef

stfu racist

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Cowfriend:What?
Dragon:Accepted.

We needz 2 moar

Flag Post
<sign>

Sign.

</sign>

Flag Post

6666 posts :D

The devil got nothing on you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ocelot:

6666 posts :D

Go helltank! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:
<sign>

Sign.

</sign>

Flag Post

Sign for reserve I guess.

Flag Post

Sign! I cannot post much until Friday night, though, due to science fair. I will try my best to participate in the game, though.