The Convention of Characters II[POST-GAME DISCUSSION][MAFIA WIN] page 6

134 posts

Flag Post

Yeah, a good townie would have extended the day and not hammered.

But there’s the other theory that townies are more reckless and more likely to hammer than scum.

Flag Post

Helltank, it matters on the reasoning of the hammer, really.

Flag Post

If anyone is interested, here’s my role PM.

Originally sent by helltank:

In the Convention of Characters, you are Slumbering Sora. You have 5 abilities. Each may only be used once, and I will not tell you their effects. The name of the ability will give some hints to its effect, though. At any time you may Awaken. If you Awaken, you will not be able to use any more of your abilities. However, you will also be completely immune to night kills for the rest of the game.
Take Life
Wind Back the Clock
Wind Front the Clock
Shield of All
Blinding Hallucinations

Win Condition
You win when all Evil characters have been killed. You may not win if you are dead.

Flag Post

Explanation:Take Life kills a random player.
Wind Back the Clock does nothing at night(he will be informed it failed but the ability will not be used up), but during the day it resets the votecount)
Wind Front the Clock immediately ends the current phase. It was as if it has never happened-no lynches or NAs happen.
Shield of All prevents a lynch if used during day and prevents all kills if used during night.
Blinding Hallucinations causes all players to vote for random players if used during day and for all night actions to fail if used during night.

NOTE:Blakzer Awakened.

Flag Post

Oh and Bluji almost got me lynched but me and him turned out to be the last active players and the game just kinda died.

Skimmed the thread, but I don’t see how Bluji could possibly get you lynched.

Flag Post

Sept nobody saw it, I’m surprised Devourer didn’t notice.

I died on N1.

Flag Post

Damn, WFtC could have prevented a potential NK by ocelot, and BH/SoA could have prevented NKs.

Flag Post

Wtf is WTfC, BH and SoA?

EDIT:Oh it’s your abilities. Never mind.

Flag Post

CF that part I was talking about another mafia still.