Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by T6salt:

Get the fuck out of there you bastard

NOU

But seriously, don’t backstab eachother now, okay? :3

Okay.

I’ll frontstab you instead kthxbai

Flag Post

Don’t worry, guys. Since America is a democracy, I have a little feature in this game that will allow you to make " amendments" by voting on "issues." ;)

AKA: Every day I’ll ask a question, and you guys will vote. By the end of the day, whichever side has the most votes lets that rule get passed. If it’s a tie, then it will stay the way it currently is.

For example, if I asked you guys if you would want a free printer if you sign up, and 6 people say yes, while 5 people say no, then the rule is passed. If 6 people say yes, while 6 people also say no, then it won’t get passed.

Originally posted by calebmock:

Name The Great Kingdom of The Nords
Color Orange
Starting Place Central Pennsylvania

Thanks for signing! You have 20 turns today. :)

Flag Post

Use the rest of my turns expanding the unclaimed territory north
Then if theres any turns left expand east

Flag Post

Expanding into the Upper Peninsula (i.e., the part of Michigan which connects with Wisconsin) with my remaining move left and Wisconsin if possible.

And when do we get more moves available?

Flag Post

New Day Start

It’s a fresh new day. Tired from moving, everyone is given 10 turns each.

JaumeBG (11/10)
Jimbo14 (11/10)
gamelover13 (13/10)
TheIdiocyWizard (23/10)
calebmock (23/10)
Everyone Else (10/10)

As promised, we’ll do a vote for a "bill passing," and everyone in the game gets to vote yes or no to it.

Bill 1: You should be able to win with alliances.

This bill is proclaiming that if there are several people left, that they don’t have to fight each other. However, you can only be in an alliance with 3 other people, and alliances still aren’t official.

Pros: Don’t have to fight alliance members, less war
Cons: Limited alliance, players’ GP are still separate

In the next 24 hours (until midnight GMT), you can vote yes or no, as long as you’ve been signed up.

With that being said, you can now make your move!

Flag Post
Originally posted by koopa112:

My moves here

Flag Post

I vote no on Bill 1.

Expanding ×1 west in Michigan, ×1 in Upper Peninsula of Michigan, ×2 west in Indiana/Illinois, ×1 east in Ohio.

Flag Post

I vote yes on Bill !. I use my moves to go east ten times.

Flag Post

Also No for Bill

Flag Post

I’m gonna move one turn east and then 12 turns south. I’ll also vote on the bill later when I make a decision on the matter.

Flag Post

I need the map updated, as i have no idea where my nation is at this point in time. Also, vote No on bill 1.

Flag Post

Expand like last turn x 10
I vote *no *to the bill.

Flag Post

Also No for Bill

This.

You sed 15, you backstabbing host >:3

Expand eastwards x10

Flag Post

No for Bill. But, Where am I on the map? Not making my move til i know where I am.

Flag Post

Move south west 10 times, start war with The Great Kingdom of The Nords, vote no for bill.

Flag Post

You sed 15, you backstabbing host >:3

It’s a fresh new day. Tired from moving, everyone is given 10 turns each.

You didn’t think you’d get away with 35 turns, did you? ;)
Plus, I kinda want to take a "break" right now.

My moves here

East: 930, 3189, 9842, 1830, 8967, 8117, 6700, 12, 8939, 838

Territory gain: 51
GP gain: 51

Turns left: 0/10

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

I vote no on Bill 1.

Expanding ×1 west in Michigan, ×1 in Upper Peninsula of Michigan, ×2 west in Indiana/Illinois, ×1 east in Ohio.

West (MI): 8738
North (MI): 6086
West (IN/IL): 6242, 4538
East (OH): 4409

Territory gain: 15
GP gain: 15

Turns left: 6/10

Originally posted by VoodooCoffeeGuy:

I vote yes on Bill !. I use my moves to go east ten times.

East: 6415, 5218, 360, 4819, 6891, 7142, 574, 5512, 6106, 5546

Territory gain: 47
GP gain: 47

Turns left: 0/10

Originally posted by TheIdiocyWizard:

I’m gonna move one turn east and then 12 turns south. I’ll also vote on the bill later when I make a decision on the matter.

East: 5615
South: 5448, 6817, 3415, 4582, 209, 5444 (triples), 2456 (strait), 7198, 5428, 5210, 2762, 4571

Territory gain: 140
GP gain: 140

Turns left: 10/10

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Expand eastwards x10

East: 797, 7912, 4570, 9735, 6809, 3607, 8885 (unfortunately, trips only counts for the last 3 numbers), 6753, 4615, 551

Originally posted by thijs956:

No for Bill. But, Where am I on the map? Not making my move til i know where I am.

You’re the yellow dots in Illinois and Iowa. Yeah, it’s kinda hard to see. I made dots so that I could do the map real quick, and fill it in later.

Originally posted by hamuka:

Move south west 10 times, start war with The Great Kingdom of The Nords, vote no for bill.

So… are you saying to attack them once contact is made, or are you saying just to make contact? Attacking requires turns.

Flag Post

Move westward as far as possible.

Reply: {NO}

Flag Post

Expand southwards, attacking no-one for all my turns

Flag Post

So… are you saying to attack them once contact is made, or are you saying just to make contact? Attacking requires turns.

Oops, didn’t realize.

Attack them once contact is made.

Flag Post

http://imgur.com/CWxsV

The bits in the red shape with the number one in are the ones I want to take with all my turns and the ones in the shape with the number 2 in it are the ones I want to take over if I still have bits left.

Flag Post

Expand four times north into Louisiana, and attack what is left of the French Toast Mafia in Louisiana using three more turns. Attack areas of the French Toast Mafia that are farther out if possible, after other actions.

Vote: NO

Flag Post

Vote: No

Flag Post

If i expanded as many territories as you said in the last day, i have taken all of Florida, but you haven’t my last move on the map yet. For today’s move, I use 10 of my turns to expand up the east coast.

Flag Post

Expand in Texas x10