RaceBandit's Storm of Chaos (Game Over): Grr, phenomenal cosmic power. page 2 (locked)

234 posts

Flag Post

Sign.

Nobody can beat LordJask, except he himself

Flag Post

inb4Jaskdiesnight1

Flag Post

Unless I am mafia.

Which I won’t be.

Because I’ve been mafia in only two mafia games, one which I won, one which I lost.

And I am sure I’ve played over 7 mafia games.

Flag Post

Alternatively, if the game never starts, night one might never show up.
Food for thought? Maybe.

Watch out for wild Vileplumes.

Archival Note: I’m suddenly seeing this post as Hilarious in Hindsight after some of the players were eaten by a Sceptile instead of a Vileplume. Alternatively, it could be seen as a Funny Aneurysm Moment after my avatar was eaten by Rumia Gardenia.

Flag Post

d’aww

Two more players

Flag Post

Sign.

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH. – Shamelessly stolen by Knoob

Flag Post

I actually wasn’t aware that you had beaten Knoob85687 to the LYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCHLYNCH thing. Otherwise, I probably could’ve avoided the SBM reference in 2013 Mafia. >_<

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Ooh, fifteen players!
…or not. I must’ve assumed Maist was actually signing.

Argh I’m an idiot.

Flag Post

For those of you wondering where Adeeb’s sign came from:

Game will start when I wake up tomorrow.

Flag Post

Oho! Trying to hide the fact that you signed up, like in the 10000 other mafia games you signed up for, eh?

Flag Post

Day 1 – ZandNet Disaster!

The ZandNet facility in Isshu started off as a mere marketplace and quickly became much, much more.
Today, Tessinda Jacarinda has opened up a VR facility that could support up to sixteen players. Surely enough, there were sixteen players waiting to try this out… The fun could begin immediately.
That’s what everyone thought anyways… Within minutes, one of the players was dead.

Venten was hit by the Mafia. We were unable to determine his role.

Even more troubling was that the doors had been sealed shut, so Tessinda couldn’t abort the session. More people were going to die, and there was little to nothing she could do about it.
Suddenly, her assistant RaceBandit made an announcement. “We appear to be having technical difficulties,” he said. “To pass the time, I am proposing a game of Mafia betwee the fifteen of you that are still alive.” Little did he know that lethal force would be used…

Day one has begun. With fifteen alive, it will take eight votes on the same player to invoke a hammer. The deadline will be set at November 28, 12:00 Noon, UTC-7.

Flag Post

Venten? Who is that?

Flag Post

NPC. While I could’ve just left it at having the doors lock up, killing off an NPC would probably let the players know more quickly that shit was gonna hit the fan.

Flag Post

Confirm, although I’m not sure if I need to.

FoS Helltank for being unkillable. I suggest we pile on this FoS, which clearly causes bandwagons, and lynch him.

Flag Post

^lolno.

Huge pile of pasta detected! Location confirmed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

I would strongly recommend it. If I know you got your role, good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

FoS Helltank for being unkillable. I suggest we pile on this FoS, which clearly causes bandwagons, and lynch him.

Confirmed.

Is this what a bunch of people nowadays call the joke phase?

Flag Post

Is this what a bunch of people nowadays call the joke phase?

No, I’m being completely serious here.

I don’t see much mafias using joke phase nowadays, and I only posted like that because, at the time, there were no other posts (I typed it before hamuka and RaceBandit’s posts showed up). In addition, I was too lazy to create a RQS like I usually do.

Flag Post

Confirmed.

By the way, and don’t take this to heart, but I have a feeling that gamelover13 is going to be inactive, because I know him in RL, and he’s on vacation, but I can’t be sure when he’ll get back. Just throwing that out there.

Flag Post

Good thing the deadline’s a week away!
(It should be noted that Adeeb might be out-of-commission for a while as he tries to fix the bug mentioned in the PM.)

Flag Post

I’d like to confirm our sponsors.

Flag Post

Firm

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

Firm

I’m sure you are.

Edit: Forget about what I said earlier, gamelover’s vacation was cut short, so he’ll be active probably.

Flag Post

I Confirm my role.

I’m going to go ahead and Vote Devourer for FoSing me.