RaceBandit's Storm of Chaos (Game Over): Grr, phenomenal cosmic power. page 8 (locked)

234 posts

Flag Post

(djrockstar)

I’ve managed to survive a day under the shadows. [Vote: helltank] TeeHee

Your reasons, please.

(Bluji)

I’m going to hide behind a similar reason as devourer359 and say “my memory is a little foggy, and especially because I forgot about the game for the last day or two of day 1, I’m even foggier”. And I would also like to note that I would be happy if not to receive any comments about the fact I seriously can’t remember what I was thinking about helltank’s argument.

Just pointing out that I’d still like you to answer any questions about D1 when asked.

Do I have to answer this as the person regarded is dead and proven town, making my possible argument being wrong?

Not dev, but it will show the reasons behind your stance against Jask that day. Helps to clarify things, you see.

If I remember correctly, I’ve faced this kind of situations earlier. (And no, do not ask me for examples, because I can’t remember exactly in what game it happened in.)

Even if you don’t remember what game that was, do you remember what exactly happened in it that made you think that most of the people who appear helpful are likelier to be scum?

Possibly, but why I was rushed has exactly nothing to do with this game.

From personal experience, being rushed can mean more than just being rushed. In Lunch Lynch, if i remember correctly, being rushed because I was eager to see the lynch done, or something akin to that, was one of the reasons why Vara was suspicious of me.

Um, I guess. But is always stable=/=eager? Could it be possible that he tried to create as stable arguments as possible because he so eagerly wanted to protect Jask?

Stable==eager, IMO, unless there is no need for a defense, and I saw a need for the defense yesterday.

If he would’ve been mafia, then this theory could’ve been right (Adeeb could’ve been mafia too).

How do you reach that conclusion? Townies don’t know each other. If Jask was a particularly clever scum player, isn’t it possible for me to have defended him believing him to be town, even if I was town myself?

Though, it could’ve still been right, if Adeeb as mafia wanted to keep Jask in game because Jask confuses people?

I have spoken out against Jask’s confusing the game multiple times throughout the game. It annoys me as much as it annoys everyone else and frankly, if I could kill, I would get rid of Jask just to streamline the conversation.

In the meantime, I vote helltank for repeatedly and persistently dodging questions. It has neared the point where he is active in every other thread except this, and is really becoming quite suspicious.

Flag Post

(AdeebNafees)

Possibly, but why I was rushed has exactly nothing to do with this game.

I was rushed in RL, not that I was rushing the game.

Just pointing out that I’d still like you to answer any questions about D1 when asked.

I’d like to see you point out those questions out for me, because it would make my life easier.

Your reasons, please.

I would like to know why you asked djrockstar something that was already asked in another post, even though apparently you did have time to read all the other parts of my post.

most of the people who appear helpful are likelier to be scum

You read wrong, I assume. “the most helpful”, not “the most of the helpful”

Because those most helpful people ended up to be, surprise surprise, mafia, in the end of the game.

And as for the rest of my post, apparently I brainfarted. Too many brackets ‘n’ stuff. I’m not sure what my point is, and I think I’m not going to even bother to explain it because I would likely mess up even bigger. As for that one question, I’ll come back to it later. I’d also like to know on how suspicious you (dev and AN) are of me because of my messing around.

Flag Post

(djrockstar)

This screams jester at me. Elaborate/explain why you posted this and the reasoning behind your vote.

(Bluji)

Do I have to answer this as the person regarded is dead and proven town, making my possible argument being wrong?

Yes. Whether or not he’s dead, your stance is still something considerable.

Anyways, why did you bring out the need to point out my rush possibly could cause me to lose thought?

I didn’t. You were the one that stated it could have :/. I was asking because of the possibility that you were using it as an excuse. Just because you were rushed doesn’t mean that your logical train of thought would get destroyed. And even if it did, wouldn’t just not posting be more beneficial to town if you were town?

But is always stable=/=eager? Could it be possible that he tried to create as stable arguments as possible because he so eagerly wanted to protect Jask?

But you stated that it was eager as if it was suspicious. If his argument was solid, why would it be suspicious?

I’d also like to know on how suspicious you (dev and AN) are of me because of my messing around.

I’m not going to jump to any conclusions just yet, but so far I find you suspicious for supporting helltank fallaciously and dodging questions during D1 concerning your stance on helltank.

Flag Post

Alright, so I’ve just briefly skimmed through what’s been happening and from what I’ve seen, there are 2 suspicious points – djrockstar and helltank.

Helltank I’ll need to read more in detail about, but dj is pretty obvious to me – why would you just randomly vote Helltank with a Teehee? Jester? Bluff? Really fail mafia tactics?

Flag Post

helltank doesn’t even know the etiquette of forum mafia. By the way, did he receive a prod, our dear host?

djrockstar… voting without reason is a good enough reason to FoS djrockstar.

(Bluji)

And as for the rest of my post, apparently I brainfarted. Too many brackets ‘n’ stuff. I’m not sure what my point is, and I think I’m not going to even bother to explain it because I would likely mess up even bigger. As for that one question, I’ll come back to it later. I’d also like to know on how suspicious you (dev and AN) are of me because of my messing around.

Why would you brainfart in a mafia game?

Flag Post

Votals
helltank – 3 (devourer359, djrockstar, AdeebNafees)

Originally posted by Pulsaris:

helltank doesn’t even know the etiquette of forum mafia. By the way, did he receive a prod, our dear host?

No comment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

This… this… this piece of crap explanation leaves 3 options about dj’s alignment:

1. Jester
2. SI
3. VI

Please explain yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

This… this… this piece of crap explanation leaves 3 options about dj’s alignment:

1. Jester
2. SI
3. VI

Please explain yourself.

Well,

my role has a pretty bastard modifier.

I’d say none of three.

Explained

TeeHee

Flag Post

1. Jester
2. SI
3. VI

Please explain yourself.

Well,

I’d say none of three.

Explained

TeeHee

Do I really need to point out how bullcrap it is? HoS djrockstar

However, helltank is absent for too long. It’s too outrageous, so I will vote helltank. The vote may be taken back if helltank make a good explanation later on, but I bet he won’t.

Flag Post

On second thought, helltank has been prodded.

Flag Post

1. Jester
2. SI
3. VI

Please explain yourself.

Well,

I’d say none of three.

Explained

TeeHee

Unsatisfactory.

Vote dj

Flag Post

Vote dj. Explain yourself.

Flag Post

Guys, he says he has a bastard role modifier. What do you guys make of this “role modifier”?

Flag Post

Night 2 – Impending Darkness

helltank: 4 (devourer359, djrockstar, AdeebNafees, Pulsaris)
djrockstar: 1 (hamuka)

devourer359 forgot to unvote before voting djrockstar, but it wouldn’t have make a difference anyways. With three [other] votes, helltank has been lynched.

Tessinda: They’d better have made the right choice.
RaceBandit: Only time can tell.

N2 Deadline: 12/10, 1 PM, UTC-7.

Flag Post

D3 – Light Up The Day?!

RaceBandit: I’d better give them the good news.

helltank was the Framer. He could target one player per night, causing any investigations on the target to give an incorrect result. Alignment: Mafiya.

Tessinda: Nice! We’re turning things around.
RaceBandit: Now hold on. It ain’t all good news. Sprinklers went on last night, and for good reason; we’ve got charred bones where Woon1957 was.

Woon1957 was incinerated by an Arsonist. She was the Survivor. She had a two-shot nightkill immunity. Alignment: Indie. Her win condition was to survive until the end of the game. Better luck next time.

Tessinda: Now hold on. That wasn’t a Townie.
RaceBandit: She wasn’t a threat. All she wanted to do was live, and now, that’s been pissed away by an Arsonist.

Day three has begun. With 10 alive, it takes six to hammer. Deadline: 12/14, 1 PM, UTC-7.

(If you think I forgot to PM someone, let me know.)

Flag Post

2 Days survived, awww yeah!
Well, there’s really no one else suspicious other than me, so, I guess I’m gonna get lynched today.
That’s good and fun. TeeHee

Flag Post

Mod: Could you post a list of living players for convenience and so that I can see whose stances I need to ask for? In addition, could you send some mod-prods out if you haven’t already? D2’s activity was disappointing compared to D1’s.

Vote dj for now. Explain your reasons for acting like a jester.

Flag Post

Bluji
T6salt
Zzzip50
tracymirkin123
devourer359
Pulsaris
DragonArcherZ
hamuka
djrockstar
AdeebNafees

That should be everyone. Prods will most likely come at 1 PM my time tomorrow.

Flag Post

Why the hell does he keep saying TeeHee? He is acting extremely odd, and I’m not sure what to think.

Flag Post

Bluji, T6salt, Zzzip50, and tracymirkin123 have been prodded. If they fail to post by the end of the day, they will be modkilled for inactivity. Anyone not mentioned in this post either had a vote at the end of D2, posted today, or is already dead.

Flag Post

What if I didn’t feel it was suited to vote on the given situation in D" and that wasn’t wasn’t why I voted? You don’t have to vote everyday in a mafia.

Flag Post

I am not requiring any of you four to cast any votes today. The votals, however, do indicate five people that I thought were active enough to not warrant a prod, and DAZ posted today, so no prod for him either.

If I have to prod anyone that voted D2, so be it.

Flag Post

Sorry guys I forgot about this game. Will post and find vote later.

Flag Post

This is to prevent a DEATH of EXTREMELY HORRIBLE PAIN. Will vote|discuss later.

Flag Post

Bluji has withdrawn from the game. If he cannot be replaced by the end of the day, he will be modkilled.