Risk: Earth! I (tracymirkin wins!) page 2 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:
Originally posted by thijs956:

When are we starting?

The game begins 24 hours after this post if at least 5 players have signed up. Up to 25 players can sign up, and after the game begins players can sign up at any point in time.

Seriously?

Oh. Sorry, didn’t see :S

Flag Post

Nation name: Kingdom of Hamsters

Color: Light Green

Starting Location: Hungary and every other region in its vicinity.

Flag Post

Taiboss, I’m not sure where to put you since the Persian Gulf is located entirely within Asia. So I’d like a clarification on the location. Red Sea maybe? Either way, you have 5 territories now.

As mentioned in the “Bonus territories for milestones” section, now one of the nine players signed up in page 1 of this thread has a chance of gaining +2 territories.

T6salt is number 1, TiggZ_ is number 2, pika is number 3, etc.

Random.org rolls from 1 to 9.

The number is 7.

Jaskaran gains +2 territories.

hamuka, you have been added to the map! You now have 5 territories.
Remember everyone to click the maps to see them in full resolution.

Flag Post

Oh, BTW, I’m thinking your younger brother is 13.

Flag Post

Incorrect, unfortunately! I’ll add a new guessing challenge tomorrow, or maybe two.

Flag Post

Yes, I meant the red Sea.
And I thought I was good at geographics.
Also, please change my colour to dark-brown.

Flag Post

Name of Nation Blackland
Colour Purple (Yeah, purple)
Starting place Southern Africa

Flag Post

The Forbidden Lands.Scandinavia.Dark Blue.

Flag Post

Voodoo, dark blue is taken already. Could you choose another colour? (It doesn’t necessarily have to be on the map.)

I’ve got a three-hour exam today starting in two hours, so it’ll be awhile until I can update the whole thing. Either way, when I’m back the game will begin.

Flag Post

Slothland Empire
Teal
Southern India

Flag Post

Okay, now that I have a badge, hopefully I won’t be attacked by the filter.

Slothland Empire
Dark Teal
Southern India

Flag Post

Taiboss, your colour has been changed and you have been added to the map.

koopa, you have been added. You have 5 territories.

We now have 11 players, so we will do the random.org event for the sixth to eleventh player. Random.org will roll from 6 to 11. TheIdiocyWizard is number 6, Jaskaran is number 7, thijs is number 8, etc.

The number is 9.

Taiboss wins and gains +1 territory. Taiboss now has 6 territories.

Voodoo, I haven’t added you yet because of your colour being taken. So please tell me what colour you’d like. Thank you.

Riaanlup, you have been added to the map!

The game now begins. You each have 15 rolls per day.

Flag Post

Expand westwards.

Flag Post

Who is the current Secretary General of the United Nations?

Ban Ki-moon

Flag Post

Jaskaran wants to expand westwards ×15.

The random.org numbers are: 110, 2784, 3759, 5849, 2607, 960, 9067, 689, 102, 3328, 4885, 6058, 5410, 950 and 6908.

Jaskaran expands 84 territories westward.

The answer to the Secretary General question is correct, +1 territory to Jaskaran.

Flag Post

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ENTERED RUSSIA

Flag Post

Jaskaran has been awarded with the Navigational Voyager Achievement and has earned 3 territories for it. Congratulations!

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I ENTERED RUSSIA

Where you were, that was the only way to go west. And it’s not like it’s a bad thing anyway. The blue dots on the map on the water mean you can go from one specific territory to another.

Flag Post

Roll 13 times. Expand throughout the rest of Japan, but then don’t go north any farther; instead, expand over each of those water bridges next to my starting place, and procede to expand down that island chain into Indonesia, as well as the coastal areas of China. Enter Australia, and cross the land bridge to South America, and expand there with remaining territories.

Here, this is a thing that shows importance of actions, as well as required ones, so you can see what to do if I don’t roll well.

Expand through Japan 0 Expand over water bridges next to starting place 0 Expand down islands, and enter Australia using the shortest possible route to do so 0 Cross the land bridge to South America 0 Take remaining territories; 9/10ths expand into coastal China, the rest in South America

To answer the question, it’s in New York City, next to the East River.

Flag Post

Ll have any color.

Flag Post

Roll and Expand north till I’d have at least one part of Crete, then roll and expand till I get the horn of Africa, then use the rest of the rolls (Except one if possible.) expanding into Arabia

And the UNO is in New York, like Tracy said, but also in Geneva, Vienna and Nairobi.

Flag Post

Expand South-East, but if I come into contact with the Kingdom of Hamsters, Go around it so I do NOT surround it.

Flag Post

Request alliance with ManSW1

Flag Post

Take up as much of SA as I can if I have turns left go into mexico.

Flag Post

Take as much territory in Africa as possible.

Flag Post

Request allianc with koopa, jask, and everyone in Europe.