Risk: Earth! I (tracymirkin wins!) page 12 (locked)

287 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Eh, most Risk games similar to this one tend to end with the user having the most territories winning. Also, tracymirkin used the best tactics by far. Your tactics were pretty good too. However, some users’ tactics of constantly attacking each other were fruitless and boring.

It sure was fun. I had a feeling that the game was going to end after two days without an update. Also, about the constantly attacking, could you be referring to the Jask vs Mansw1 stalemate?

Flag Post

Yeah, I reckon if Jaskaran had allied with thijs or someone bordering MansW1 they could’ve easily taken over MansW1, but he didn’t…

Flag Post

Wat.

Mansw had only 175 territories.

wat

Brain y u so stupid

Flag Post

I wanted to get empty territories since attacking yielded 1/2 a territory, but conquering yielded 4 on average. Jask decided to block the gate to the west, and after the stalemate, i felt like quiting since it was attack with 15 over and over again.

Flag Post

I think I may host a un-official sequel (maybe with the same map [or cut to make smaller], if you allow Jaume), but instead of conquering the world, we have more or less different goals, unique and private to each player.
Can I do that?

Flag Post

I will now reveal a fact that some of you may find surprising, appalling, or even disturbing:

I was in an alliance with tracymirkin :P so I won, kinda? or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by thijs956:

I will now reveal a fact that some of you may find surprising, appalling, or even disturbing:

I was in an alliance with tracy as well. Along with also being in an alliance with taiboss.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:
Originally posted by thijs956:

I was in an alliance with tracy as well. Along with also being in an alliance with taiboss.

That “alliance” was just a peace treaty, not more. I actually was going to team up with koopa, to destroy you, but he became more a threat than you.
Also, I hope everyone learned a lesson: If you can, destroy the small guy. He shall have no chance to be the next hamuka.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MansW1:

I wanted to get empty territories since attacking yielded 1/2 a territory, but conquering yielded 4 on average. Jask decided to block the gate to the west, and after the stalemate, i felt like quiting since it was attack with 15 over and over again.

Regarding this, the only real reason that I didn’t claim them was because there was no reason to at the time. I was planning to expand nearly all of them, then on a day where everyone had moved, I’d expand and get one “mega attack.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taiboss:

I think I may host a un-official sequel (maybe with the same map [or cut to make smaller], if you allow Jaume), but instead of conquering the world, we have more or less different goals, unique and private to each player.
Can I do that?

Yeah, that sounds great!

Flag Post

It’s been over a day, game should be locked.

Can’t wait for the next one, Taiboss.

In before the lock.

Flag Post

Congrats, tracymirkin, on being the last person to get inb4lock, apart from this post here.

Also, apart from… can anyone get inb4thelock in the 30 seconds it’ll take me to close this thread? I challenge you!