(DAY 2)Minecraft Simulation! [Sign-ups always open](RP/CYOP hybrid) AdeebNafees, you haven't made an action since day 1! (locked)

75 posts

Flag Post

You’re browsing the Minecraft forums, when you suddenly notice a title.

"Come to the server 'FGF'! Survival server."

Hmm, that sounds interesting.

Bad intro FTW.

Flag Post

How this works:

You’re the player. Survive. Fight the Wither or make the best structure ever. Fight other players. The possibilities are endless, as is Minecraft.

I will show you your spawn point… and if this makes sense, I will be ‘Minecraft’

"What the?" , you might think. Well, you’ll find out.

Rules

1. Don’t make up things. Please. I’m Minecraft, you can’t choose that you want a village to appear out of nowhere. Remember, I am Minecraft. Problem?

2. You may grief if you like.

3. No cheating.

4. That’s all. 1 is the main rule.

To explain it simpler, you’re playing Minecraft on a server. ’Nuff said.

Flag Post

To sign up:

Minecraft name: (You can make it up)

Minecraft experience:

1. Helltank (helltank)
2. deejayrawkstur (djrockstar)
3. thijsel (thijs956) Unsigned
4. LordJask (Jaskaran2000)
5. Rant (AdeebNafees)
6. T7Pepper (T6Salt)
7. The_Internet (Mspeedy250)
8. MinnCraftsman (Minnakht)
9. Dark_Assasin_112 (koopa112)
10. Tomster (VoodooCoffeeGuy)

Will add more if needed.

Flag Post

Minecraft Name:Helltank
Minecraft Experience:About 2 hours on the demo version

[So you show us a top-down shot of our spawn point and we decide what to do?]

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Minecraft Name:Helltank
Minecraft Experience:About 2 hours on the demo version

[So you show us a top-down shot of our spawn point and we decide what to do?]

Umm, no. It’s just going to be text-based.

It’s hard to explain. You’ll see how the game goes later.

Anyway, it’s going to be great. And only the best at Minecraft will be able to make it through. ;)

Added.

Flag Post

I use my fists to dig downwards into the Earth until I slowly but surely destroy every piece of dirt in the world. At night I will construct a shelter with the dirt I have already collected(4 two-block walls surrounding me, making me immune to every monster as they cannot see me) to prevent monsters from killing me.

Flag Post

I use my fists to dig downwards into the Earth until I slowly but surely destroy every piece of dirt in the world. At night I will construct a shelter with the dirt I have already collected(4 two-block walls surrounding me, making me immune to every monster as they cannot see me) to prevent monsters from killing me.

…okay…

Also, Kongratz. You just defied Minecraft logic. It’s impossible to dig all the dirt in Minecraft! ;)

Flag Post

Minecraft name: (You can make it up) deejayrawkstur

Minecraft experience: A lot. I’m like 5/10 in everything from survival to redstone, not the best, but good nuff’

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

Minecraft experience: A lot. I’m like 5/10 in everything from survival to redstone, not the best, but good nuff’

Ahh, but you see. Stuff will get more complicated later on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

if the “stuff” isn’t something I can burn with a flint and steel, or blow up with TNT, or automate with redstone, or trap it in some way. Then it probably is gonna be complicated. But I’ll still see what I can do :D

Flag Post

if the “stuff” isn’t something I can burn with a flint and steel, or blow up with TNT, or automate with redstone, or trap it in some way. Then it probably is gonna be complicated. But I’ll still see what I can do :D

;)

We’ll wait for a few more sign ups.

Flag Post

…okay…

Also, Kongratz. You just defied Minecraft logic. It’s impossible to dig all the dirt in Minecraft! ;)

There is a finite amount of dirt, unless you’re telling me dirt “respawns”.

Flag Post

…okay…

there is infinite land, most maps have an ending of like a 10k block ocean biome, but there is also land. even the oceans have dirt. No matter how far you go and how much dirt you mine, there is always going to be another chunk generated and it’s gonna contain dirt. So in a way, DIRT IS INFINITE

Flag Post

…okay…

there is infinite land, most maps have an ending of like a 10k block ocean biome, but there is also land. even the oceans have dirt. No matter how far you go and how much dirt you mine, there is always going to be another chunk generated and it’s gonna contain dirt. So in a way, DIRT IS INFINITE

^

Haha.

There’s infinite everything except all the ender things. I think.

Flag Post

…okay…

^

Haha.

There’s infinite everything except all the ender things. I think.

Actually, worlds are 64.000.000 by 64.000.000 by 256 blocks, and beyond the horizontal edges are “Phantom Blocks” that you can see, but they are not intractable with in any way.

BTW,
MC name: thijsel
MC experience: around 1.5 year

Flag Post

Added.

Anyone else want to sign?

Flag Post

SO DIGGING ALL THE DIRT CAN BE DONE

Flag Post

Actually, worlds are 64.000.000 by 64.000.000 by 256 blocks, and beyond the horizontal edges are “Phantom Blocks” that you can see, but they are not intractable with in any way.

30 mil x 30 mil x 256*

Name: LordJask
Experience: More than a month

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

30 mil x 30 mil x 256*

Name: LordJask
Experience: More than a month

Added.

I thought you had more experience than that?

Flag Post

More than a month may be a year. More than a month is anything more than a month.

Flag Post

More than a month may be a year. More than a month is anything more than a month.

Well, I have experience more than a billionth of a billionth of a milisecond.

More seriously: Do you want to start now?

Flag Post

Well, I have experience more than a billionth of a billionth of a milisecond.

More seriously: Do you want to start now?

Yes

Flag Post

I’d rather we get at least 5 people first, also, could you put people’s names in parenthesis before the character names in the ‘Sign ups’ section? Would be somewhat easier to refer to, especially if someone gets a complicated name and we forget who it is and are too lazy to check the person who posted it, either that or the aforementioned person doesn’t mention the name of his/her character in every post of his’/her’s.

Also, being a bit more serious about the second part of my application, my experience is more than about half a dozen months (or half of a year), but less than seven months.

Flag Post

Thanks.

I shall wait for more players, then.

P.S. Read the P.S. part.

inb4coolstorybro

Flag Post

Personally, as you being the GM, I don’t think you should be making your topic go off-topic, since that would just make people lose interest in your game, and more on the off-topic discussion part, which could eventually lead to people resigning.