(DAY 2)Minecraft Simulation! [Sign-ups always open](RP/CYOP hybrid) AdeebNafees, you haven't made an action since day 1! page 2 (locked)

75 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Personally, as you being the GM, I don’t think you should be making your topic go off-topic, since that would just make people lose interest in your game, and more on the off-topic discussion part, which could eventually lead to people resigning.

Sorry, it’s just that I’m used to going off-topic, while on-topic as well. (Just like this)

Also quoted here in my crew:

Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

If you want to chat off-topic, try to post something relevant too. Example:

I like dogs….

So, how do you think of my new level?
[insert level URL here]

So I don’t see how that hurts anything or one, but I guess I’ll stop.

Would you like me to include in-game Minecraft competitions or not? Such as who can build the best castle or something like that.

(Sorry helltank, but don’t worry, you can go on classic.)

Flag Post

I will sign up. While I am probably the biggest newb in comparison to the people here, it might be fun.

Minecraft name: Rant
Minecraft experience: Small bursts for around two months. Bursts were anything from an hour to ten.

Flag Post

Thanks, AN.

And now I ask all of you, shall we start, or should we wait for more people?

(You can still sign up during the game, though you will get a slight disadvantage (unless a kind person gives you some items))

Flag Post

I believe 5 players is a fair enough number to start the game, since many FGFers aren’t exactly fans of minecraft, they would’ve joined if they had to by now, if we start the game, people might see if it’s fun or not and then consider to join.

About competitions part, I think you should definitely do that, but a competition like ‘who builds the best castle’ is a bit too tedious, something simpler yet fun would work out better, imo. Also, could we have something like custom maps on the server at times? It would be fun :D.

Flag Post

Snig.
Name: T7Pepper
exp: tiny bursts on a laptop for about 30mins-1hr each. And building a big house in creative.

Flag Post

We’re starting!

Spawn points coming soon.

Flag Post

Day 1 starts.

Helltank

You spawn in a forest, with little to no animals around. There’s 1 cave nearby you, and a village to your left. You cannot see any other biomes at the moment. WDYD?

deejayrawkstur

You spawn in a desert. There are a few cows around. If you look to your left, there is a forest with a couple of caves in it. You might find some more interesting things if you look carefully enough. WDYD?

thijsel

You spawn in a jungle. There are some trees with coco-beans, and there is some pigs around. But not much. YOu annot make out any biomes near you. WDYD?

LordJask

You spawn in a snowy forest. You can see some wolves, and you can just make out a jungle nearby you. There is not much animals. WDYD?

Rant

You spawn in a plains biome. To your right, you can see a desert. There’s also a forest that you can just make out. There are plentiful of animals, Pigs, cows, sheep. WDYD?

T7Pepper

You spawn in a village in a plains biome. If you look around, there are lots of animals. Pig, cows and sheep. Not much trees, and no other biomes that you can see. WDYD?

Flag Post

I look in all the houses for a chest and a bed. Take all the loot out the chests and mine it with my hands and if I find a bed make that my house. Also see if there is any wheat. If there is take it all and then mine one of the trees that are around. Then make planks (use all) use 4 to make crafting table and make bread.

Flag Post

The_Internet

since infdev

Flag Post

deejayrawkstur

I head into the forest and get 3 pieces of wood. I then craft them into 12 planks then into a crafting table and sticks and then plonk the crafting table down and make myself a wooden axe.

I use my wooden axe to get 17 pieces of wood and collect 12 saplings and 2 apples along the way.

I then head back to my crafting table. I craft a piece of wood into planks and then make a wooden pickaxe. I break my crafting table and keep it in my inventory.

I head back to the desert and use my axe to kill the cows, gaining 3 leather and 7 raw beef. But as I kill them my axe breaks.

I mine up some sand and then stone with my wooden pickaxe after collecting about 30 sand and 23 cobblestone, I rush back to the forest and make a little 3×3×3 box out of sand. I mine out 2 blocks of sand from the front and the 2 blocks in the middle, then replace the roof with a crafting table. I craft 2 more wood into wooden planks and use 6 wooden planks to make 2 trapdoors, then place the trapdoors in the 2 block exit I had mined up earlier. I also make a furnace and plop it down as the floor. I use 2 saplings to cook up a piece of wood into charcoal. Then make 4 torches and place one in my box. I mine up the furnace and then another block and then camp in there for the night. I get hungry from all the work and eat an apple.

Inventory:
5 planks
14 wood
10 saplings
an apple
almost broken Wooden pickaxe
3 leather
7 raw beef
9 sand
14 cobblestone
3 torches
furnace

GATM, do you mind explaining the surroundings more?
It feels like I’m in a desert with no cacti, no dead shrubs, no oasis thingies with reeds, no wells, no temples. It just feels empty :P

Flag Post

Okay.

Added more details

Flag Post

GATM, have you considered my idea about the custom map thing?

LordJask

“A bright and shining light falls all a round me as I click the ‘Join’ button the server FGF. The light is removed to reveal myself in a taiga biome”

“Eh, a taiga biome? Hate those”, I murmur to myself. I use my leg to step it on step further from the ground, then do the same with my other leg, and eventually start running with both of my legs fiercely pushing against the ground. As I run to the nearest tree with snow on top of it, I start punching it with my hands, pushing one hand into the tree while my other hand retracts.

“These taiga trees sure are long, probably second to jungle trees, eh?” I say in the chat, I continue to punch these trees with my fist until I get 12 logs of spruce wood. I convert them into 48 spruce wooden planks. “How do I even carry these” I wonder to myself. I use six wooden planks to make 12 sticks. Weird how that works.

I use four of my wooden planks to make a crafting table, and I place it right in front of me, using the recently made sticks and the wooden planks to make a shovel and a pickaxe. I start using the shovel to build a stairway downwards, and use my pickaxe when I meet stone. After getting 30 cobblestone from the stairway type of mine, I head upwards to make stone tools, while thinking to myself, “They should be made out of pure stone instead”.

After getting my stone tools, a stone hoe, a stone shovel, a stone pickaxe, a stone sword and a stone axe, I cut down a few trees around me with the newly made axe. I attain about 30 blocks of wooden logs after chopping the trees for a while, I further convert them into 120 spruce wood planks. Nearly two stacks. I chop my crafting table with my axe, and pick it up, not damaging it at all.

I chop down two tree logs, but do not convert them into wooden planks this time. I dig a hole a bit distance away from the stairway, a 3×3 hole, and dig out one of the blocks I am standing on and put my crafting table there. I make two furnaces out of the 19 cobblestone blocks I have, leaving only one with me. I put a wooden plank in the furnace, and put a wooden log on top of it.

After waiting for a while, the wood log is finally converted into coal, I put together a coal piece, and a stick (which leaves me with 2 sticks), and make 4 torches. I light up the hole, and cover the entrance with the dirt. “Perfect camouflage”, I think to myself.

Flag Post

is this a vanilla server

Flag Post

Helltank
“First things first,” I mumble to myslf, knocking down 15 blocks of wood. I break down a wood block into 4 planks, then use the planks to make a crafting table.

I make some more planks, and then meld them into sticks. I use three sticks and 3 planks to make a wooden pickaxe. I pick up the crafting table and go to the cave, then use the pickaxe to mine stone. Then, I use stone and sticks to make a stone pickaxe. With my new stone pickaxe, I hollow out a 5×5×5 blocks cube in the stone.

I walk into the cave and build a little partition to seperate the main cube into a small tunnel, which I extend. Then, I put the crafting table at the end of the tunnel. I use my collected stone to wall up the entrance, except for a single block-sized hole to let light. I make sure to keep the hole at the side of my shelter, well away from my little crafting tunnel in case skeleton archers attack.

I then mine some sulphur and using the sulphur and sticks, craft some torches to light up the cave. Then I hollow out a 2 high, 1 wide and 1 deep depression into the side of my tunnel and put my crafting block there again. This gives me space to extend my tunnel downward in a staircase fashion.

I hear zombies outside my shelter, banging on the walls. “Dammit,” I mutter, and quickly craft a stone sword

Flag Post

I believe 5 players is a fair enough number to start the game, since many FGFers aren’t exactly fans of minecraft, they would’ve joined if they had to by now, if we start the game, people might see if it’s fun or not and then consider to join.

About competitions part, I think you should definitely do that, but a competition like ‘who builds the best castle’ is a bit too tedious, something simpler yet fun would work out better, imo. Also, could we have something like custom maps on the server at times? It would be fun :D.

Not all people who play this FG have a Minecraft account. :(

T7Pepper

You look in the blacksmith, to find a chest. It has 3 saplings, 5 apples, a leather helmet and 6 iron. There are no beds in villages in Minecraft, so bad luck.

You look around, and find a farm. Well hey; we have carrots and potatoes in Minecraft too. (Yes, we do. If you don’t know that, you are way behind on Minecraft) So you pick them up.

You cut the tree and gain 5 raw wood. You turn all of them into wooden planks, and use 4 of them to make a crafting table. You plonk it down near the village, and make some bread. Your hunger has depleted by 2 bars.

Are you sure you don’t want to do anything else? It’s still midday.

Inventory:

3 saplings
5 apples
leather helmet (would you like to wear it?)
6 iron bars
2 wheat
3 bread
9 potatoes
3 poisoned potatoes
9 carrots

deejayrawkstur

You get 3 pieces of wood, and turn them into planks. Then a crafting table. You plonk it down, turn 2 wood into sticks, and make yourself an axe.

You cut down 4 trees, gaining 17 pieces of wood and some saplings and apples. (Rule 1! You can’t make up things in Minecraft, can you? :) )

You head back to your crafting table, and make 1 raw wood into planks. Using your wood and your sticks from before, you craft yourself a wooden pickaxe. You break your crafting table, and carry the pickaxe.

You head to the desert and kill the cows, gaining 4 leather and 7 raw beef. (rule 1. :) ) Your axe breaks.

You collect 30 sand and 23 cobblestone. You rush back to the forest and make a 3×3×3 box out of sand. And all the rest. (don’t make up things! :P )

It is now nighttime, and you may not make anymore actions until Night 1.

Inventory

6 wooden planks
13 raw wood
5 saplings
2 apples
Almost broken wooden pickaxe
4 leather
7 beef
25 sanhesd
15 cobblestone
2 trapdoors
3 torc
1 furnace
(redid it, somethings were incorrect)

Originally posted by Mspeedy250:

The_Internet

since infdev

You will start on day 2.

is this a vanilla server

Yes. so no mods or plugins are added.

Jask and Helltank, I’ll do yours soon. IT’S HARD WORK

Flag Post

Helmet is on. Is the iron ingots? Kill sheep, cows and piggs. Make 2 sticks and make a wooden pick. Then mine enough cobble to make all the tools part from the hoe. From my wool make a bed in the black smiths. And sleep if night.

Flag Post

No, I mean, we could have a custom map in the game when 3-4 people are online and ready to play. You could still be minecraft and since you would’ve probably played that map before, otherwise you wouldn’t put it on here, you tell what happens after we do what we do, easy, no? :D

Flag Post
LordJask

You punch and get 12 logs of spruce wood. You convert them. You make 12 sticks.

You make a crafitng table, and place it. You make a shovel and a pickaxe.

You use the shovel to dig the land and make a typical mineshaft. You gain 30 cobblestone.

You make a stone hoe, shovel, pickaxe, sword and axe.

You cut down some trees, and gain 30 raw wood. You make them into 120 planks.

You pick up your crafting table.

You chop down 2 tree logs. You make 2 furnaces, burn raw wood, and gain 4 torches.

You light the hole with some torches, and cover it up.

It’s nearly nighttime, and you have nothing to do. Please wait until Night 1.

Inventory:

153 spruce planks
Wooden shovel (Near full durability)
(Half durability) Wooden pickaxe
Stone hoe
Stone pickaxe
Stone shovel
Stone sword
Stone axe (99.5% durability)
2 torches (rest placed)
1 furnace (other placed)

(if I have made any mistakes, please tell me)

Helltank

That is what you do. (can’t be bothered)

Inventory:
11 raw (normal) wood
1 wooden (normal) planks
8 sticks
Wooden pickaxe (2/3 durability)
90 cobblestone
Stone pickaxe (half durability)
(sulphur? I think you mean coal. Rule 1, btw. But I’ll say you found some coal, they aren’t that hard to find)
9 coal
12 torches
Stone sword

It’s nearly nighttime. Please wait until Night 1.

20 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL NIGHT 1

Flag Post

No, I mean, we could have a custom map in the game when 3-4 people are online and ready to play. You could still be minecraft and since you would’ve probably played that map before, otherwise you wouldn’t put it on here, you tell what happens after we do what we do, easy, no? :D

OH… Well done sir, you deserve a medal. C:

Originally posted by T6salt:

Helmet is on. Is the iron ingots? Kill sheep, cows and piggs. Make 2 sticks and make a wooden pick. Then mine enough cobble to make all the tools part from the hoe. From my wool make a bed in the black smiths. And sleep if night.

Inventory:

5 saplings
5 apples
6 iron bars
2 wheat
3 bread
9 potatoes
3 poisoned potatoes
9 carrots
2 leather
6 beef
(since you don’t have wood, I cut down 1 tree for you)
1 raw (normal) wood
0 (normal) planks
3 sticks
Wooden pickaxe (75% durability)
You make a bed, and place it down.
It’s not nighttime yet, please wait until Night 1! (20 hours) :)
You can’t wear ingots. You have to craft them into armour.
Stone pickaxe
Stone sword
Stone shovel
Stone axe

Wear:

Leather Helmet

It is nearly nighttime. you may not do anymore actions until Night 1!

Flag Post

NOT AN ACTION: Was the Iron I got ingots or the blocks you get when mined?

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

NOT AN ACTION: Was the Iron I got ingots or the blocks you get when mined?

Iron bars

So uhh, ingots.

Flag Post

Minncraft name: MinnCraftsman

Minncraft experience: Obsessive wiki reader, played for several hours over many months

Flag Post

12 logs into 12. sticks

what

edit: what about health and hunger

Flag Post

Minecraft Name Dark_Assasin_112 (Dark for short)
Minecraft experience Lots of hours over a few months

Flag Post

12 logs into 12. sticks

what

edit: what about health and hunger

Yeah, ofc I’m doing health and hunger.

As for the log to sticks thing, where?