21 posts

Flag Post

Forum Genre(s) Wanted

• Post-Apocalyptic
  • Futuristic Warfare

Positions Available

N/A

Forum Rules

1. Have Moderate Intelligence – If you know your IQ to the pin, go ahead and tell me. If you don’t, I’ll judge your intelligence by your post, conventional-wise, of course.
“im a guud pursin for u cuz i maake weopins” isn’t a very respectable post. Use your brain in this post, please.

2. Be Active – Check this thread or any other game threads regularly. There may be something important on it. Don’t be gone for 4 months without notice.

3. Internet Golden Rule: Don’t Troll/Flame – It explains itself. Don’t come to my threads with hate-mail or some randomly annoying post. You will be reported.

4. Be Realistic – Don’t think that you own everything. Don’t think you don’t have to follow the rules. The administrators and I own this thread and any other game threads.

What I’m Looking For

1. Activity – it’s rule #2. I just want everyone to check up on this or any other threads regularly and respond to comments.

2. Intelligence – it’s rule #1. The game needs to be organized and creative, not chaotic or dull. Sure tradition is good, but everyone does it.

3. Character – The basic character traits; integrity, fairness, respect, responsibility.

4. Realistic Thoughts – Don’t tell me a sword covered in poop can destroy a fire golem in one hit.

Application

• Active Days/Active Times
  • Timezone (GMT +/- _:00)
  • Position Applying For
  • Normal Chatroom
  • Any alternate skillset I need to know about
  • If you can develop a game/website

Administrator Positions

Storyline Administrator – These types of admins gather together (seperately from Administrator Meetings) and think of the game’s plot, conflict, NPCs, and settings. They also create the backstory on the game. They are also in charge of updates to the game, new maps, characters, weapons, stats/abilities, and other additions. There may be up to 4 of these admins.
Positions Available: 1 (non-mandatory)
Current Storyline Administrators: helltank, TwistedCakez

Gameplay Administrator – Work in tandem with the storyline admins. They enforce the rules when being active with (a) member(s). They make sure all game conventions are followed, and all gameplay is safe and official. They puppeteer all NPCs, enemies, and settings when playing with a member. They still have to follow all game regulations; they’re not to abuse gameplay power.
Positions Available: 1
Current Gameplay Administrators: GotterakaThing, Xandrya
Multiplayer Admin:DragonArcherZ

Statistician Administrator – They will contain all of the game data. Characters and their stats, abilities, EXP, etc. as well as the enemies/weapons/perks plus their information (i.e. Enemy: Purple Slime – This is a basic enemy that does minimal damage, but has a high chance of poison…). They are to also copy down all discussion in the administrator meetings, as to preserve our records.
Positions Available: 0
Current Stat Administrators:
BCLEGENDS

Administrators Bulletin Board

Administrators, thank you for volunteering to help me with this game. Once the 30-day interval expires or we have enough administrators, I will PM you to meet me in a certain room at a certain time. Due to the differing timezones, I will hold a beta meeting to go over what the admins from the primary meeting said, and will gather your thoughts on the discussion

Note that our partnership in this game will be a democracy. We all have the right to govern the people. Saying this, all administrators have the choice to add appliers to the administration or decide punishments/rewards for players. Even though we have a democracy, your judgments must be passed by a majority of administrators (51% or more; 50% doesn’t account as a “majority”). Any ideas/acts not passed by a majority will be dropped (occasionally indefinitely). All acts with a 50:50 ratio will be decided upon by the chain of command in the administration.

Next Meeting: N/A
Game Forum: N/A
Days Left For Application: 19
Positions Left: 0

Side Note

The administrators and I have all rights to reject you in anyways of communication. We will not show favoritism. That means you mom.

If you do not meet the time zone standards of any administrator, you will be added as a future member of the game. This requires you be seen by an admin within a period of < 2 months, or you will be placed under the inactive list. If you aren’t active within < 4 months, you will be perm banned from the game. Your banning can be postponed/stopped if you give notice and it is approved as reason of inactivity.

Any flaming/spamming on this forum will result in a flagged post by all administrators, and you will be reported. This is your official warning.

The administrators will think of everything for the game. However, if any members want to make a suggestion, please, do.

Administrators Click!

ALL ADMINISTRATORS FOUND

Flag Post

Futuristic Style
Afternoon every day.
EST
Actual Gameplay
Labyrinth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Futuristic Style
Afternoon every day.
EST
Actual Gameplay
Labyrinth.

Thank you.

You have successfully been added to my administration.

Flag Post

RPG Style:Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Active Days/Times:Daily.
Time Zone:GMT+8
Strength:Storyline
Normal Chatroom:Cafe Kong

Flag Post

Fantasy
Daily
GMT+12
Calculations
Labyrinth

I actually tried an RPG-Style Battle FG a few months ago..[search Heroes’ Legend] but it took too much work – a few hours everyday.

Flag Post

RPG Style: Post-apocalyptic.
Active Days/Times: Everyday; time varies.
Time Zone: GMT -5:00
Strength: Actual gameplay.
Normal chatroom: Asylum.

Flag Post

Looks legit.

Active Days/times: Pretty much daily, with weekday times usually restricted to between 16:00 and 22:00.
Time Zone: GMT +0
Position: Statistician
Normal chatroom: Achievement Addicts Anonymous (although you’re almost certain to not find me in there, and certainly not talking)
Alternate Skillsets: I’m a very well-known RPer on this site. Adaptable, too, I’d personally say.
Game/Website Development: No

Flag Post

I’m not signing however I will tell you what don’t work. NEVER DO CROSSOVERS. (Take two games and put them together). I remember how much that failed .

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

RPG Style:Fantasy and Science Fiction.
Active Days/Times:Daily.
Time Zone:GMT+8
Strength:Storyline
Normal Chatroom:Cafe Kong

Your time zone doesn’t necessarily work out because I’m GMT -7:00, but since you just want to create the storyline, you’re accepted.

Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Fantasy
Daily
GMT+12
Calculations
Labyrinth

I actually tried an RPG-Style Battle FG a few months ago..[search Heroes’ Legend] but it took too much work – a few hours everyday.

That’s why I want help from people. I don’t want to spend 6 months on a forum game that has a chance not to even be seen.

Anyways, you’ve been accepted as the statition.

Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Looks legit.

RPG Style: Futuristic Warfare
Active Days/times: Pretty much daily, with weekday times usually restricted to between 16:00 and 22:00.
Time Zone: GMT
Strength: Actual Gameplay
Normal chatroom: Achievement Addicts Anonymous (although you’re almost certain to not find me in there, and certainly not talking)

First off, I need to know what your GMT is. (i.e. -7:00 is mine) Since you do not have your time zone, you will be reserved, but not added as an administrator just yet.

Originally posted by Xandrya:

RPG Style: Post-apocalyptic.
Active Days/Times: Everyday; time varies.
Time Zone: GMT -5:00
Strength: Actual gameplay.
Normal chatroom: Asylum.

Since the majority of admins want the futuristic warfare type, we may actually do a post-apocalyptic/futuristic warfare type. But thank you for applying, accepted.

Flag Post

(Sorry to pop in, but I have to mention that GMT means always Greenwich Mean Time, also known as GMT +0.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

(Sorry to pop in, but I have to mention that GMT means always Greenwich Mean Time, also known as GMT +0.)

Thanks for the information, Captain Obvious – . -

Flag Post

I think what Bluji was trying to say was that when BCLEGENDS posted “GMT” as his time zone, BC meant that his time zone was “GMT+0”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

I think what Bluji was trying to say was that when BCLEGENDS posted “GMT” as his time zone, BC meant that his time zone was “GMT+0”.

I told him to post me his GMT.

Flag Post

Jesus Christ. GMT means GMT. As in, Greenwich Mean Time. As in, no hours added or taken away. Not that difficult to understand.

…sigh. I’ll go change it. Also, given what you’ve put down for each position type, I think I’m going to change what type of admin I’d like to be as well.

Flag Post

Active Days: Everyday mostly early morning
Timezone: EST -5:00
Position: Storyline Administrator
Normal Chatroom: Labyrinth
Skillset: Nerd
Can you develop website/game: Nope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Looks legit.

Time Zone: GMT +0
Position: Statistician
Alternate Skillsets: I’m a very well-known RPer on this site. Adaptable, too, I’d personally say.
Game/Website Development: No

Thank you for changing. I apologize for the dumb thought I had. I can tell you are very interested in RPing due to the number of posts you’ve made.

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Active Days: Everyday mostly early morning
Timezone: EST -5:00
Position: Storyline Administrator
Normal Chatroom: Labyrinth
Skillset: Nerd
Can you develop website/game: Nope.

Thank you for applying. You’ve been added to the administration.

Flag Post

Administrators Click!

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilDamien250351:

Administrators Click!

All administrators must go to this forum and post something. If you have nothing to post, just post “[Reserved]”

Flag Post

All administrator positions have been filled; Mods please close this thread

Flag Post

Just so you know, it’s suggested you have an extra post on top of your actual first post, known as the “R4L” post(anything can be in that post, jokes or more commonly just R4L, or Reserved for Lock. When you want to lock the thread, you delete the R4L post. It’s the first post in the thread so it auto-locks the game while still keeping your real first post intact.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator