Escape [Chapter 1] {CONFIRM YOUR TEAM} (Sign-Ups CLOSED) (locked)

49 posts

Flag Post

In 2002, a group of teenagers decided to go into a abandoned mansion and spend the night, for they say it was haunted with the ghost of the previous owner, Mr. Maxwell Migillions. That night was his birthday, and the rumor has it that his spirit comes out at midnight and haunts the town.

The group of teenagers went into the bedrooms, “There isn’t enough room for all of us here, some of us will have to sleep in the Study.” one said. The group split into two and went to sleep.

At exactly midnight a shaking was heard and felt, the two groups went to each other, but found a brick wall in there path. On that brick wall was a note saying

“You have come to my house, looking for a scare, but now you will have to work to get out of here…”.

And on the back of the Note was a map of there portion of the mansion.

You are the group.

SIGNS
1. Jaskaran2000
2. myhome16
3. hamuka
4. Pulsaris
5. koopa112
6. RokRokRok
7. ocelot
8. T6salt
9. nowaitforme102
10. Tg97
11. Waterserpent
12. plopfill
13. SilverEvil
14. AdeebNafees
15. helltank
16. arkenarken

BASIC DESCRIPTION
You are locked in one side of the mansion, you have to solve puzzles to get further out. If you escape, you can go for the other group, or stay outside.But you will work through the reverse end of the puzzles, and they will be harder then what they would be. You MAY die in this game. If you die, you will NOT come back. If you live you will win, but you must have AT-LEAST 5 people outside with you. If there are more then 5 outside at the end, they all will win.

RULES
1.) No cheating
2.) No disrespecting fellow players
3.) If i say you are wrong, you are wrong, don’t argue
4.) Spamming the same answer over and over will get you killed.
5.) You CAN’T help the other team with their puzzle unless you go from back to front.
6.) Please think before you answer a question or puzzle.
7.) There is no escape except for going through the puzzles. no roleplaying like your trying to get out.
8.) People who aren’t posting will be killed.
9.)If your team does not get the correct answer in 3 days (72 hours) you will ALL die.
10.) Rules MUST be followed.
11.) Ninjas will be killed on spot.

ANY DISOBEYING THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM THIS GAME AND OTHER GAMES TO COME

Flag Post

TEAMS AND STATUS

TEAM 1
13. SilverEvil
9. nowaitforme102
2. myhome16
8. T6salt
6. RokRokRok
14. AdeebNafees
11. Waterserpent
4. Pulsaris

TEAM 2
1. Jaskaran2000
3. hamuka
5. koopa112
7. ocelot
10. Tg97
12. plopfill
15. helltank
16. arkenarken

Flag Post

r

Flag Post

r

Flag Post

r

Flag Post

What are you waiting for? POST!

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

What are you waiting for? POST!

NO I WON’T POST!!!
(But I WILL sign)

Flag Post

Signage

Flag Post

Signage.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Lol, you don’t need to add the ‘+’ marks, the link will automatically be underlined. Also, formatting fail on Pulsaris, you forgot to add ‘:’

Flag Post

Sign.

Flag Post

Yay co-op is awesome. LETS DO THIS.

Also sign.

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

You forgot to add a dot in front of the numbers ‘4’, ‘7’ and ‘5’. T6salt doesn’t have a space in his name. When are you going to use up your rest of the reserves? Also, when will the sign-up phase end?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

You forgot to add a dot in front of the numbers ‘4’, ‘7’ and ‘5’. T6salt doesn’t have a space in his name. When are you going to use up your rest of the reserves? Also, when will the sign-up phase end?

Edited all….

about 24 hours.

EDIT: The reserves will come in later…

Flag Post

Sign

Flag Post

What would happen in the situation in which there is an odd number of players? How will the groups be divided then?

Flag Post

I sign up.

Flag Post
Originally posted by plopfill:

I sign up.

Flag Post

Sign, if still possible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdeebNafees:

Sign, if still possible.

As the OP sign-up part said, “(Will add or subtract as needed)”, and twisted did say 24 hours left until sign ups end when I questioned him earlier about it. So, that should be quite obvious that it is still possible to sign up, not to mention, even if you signed, the original 16 spots would still not be filled.