[Mafia] Worst... Role... Ever. [Day 4] page 10 (locked)

252 posts

Flag Post

No box? dafuq?
…yeah, I’m gonna spill a few beans.

The boxen are my creations. I don’t know what they do, though, and since this box had no label, I must’ve taken it back without giving you a chance to open it. This is really bad, as I automatically perma-block a random townie every time town destroys two boxen in a row by not opening them.

Something interesting that happened last night was someone sent me some herbs that were a purplish-pink color.
That’s right, some bastard tried to cult me!
Interestingly enough, I was given the option to put the herbs in the box, but I wasn’t about to subject the whole town to whatever BS the Cult of Palkia tried to throw at me. As such, I discarded the herbs.

BTW, djrockstar, isn’t Bluji already dead?

Flag Post
Originally posted by djrockstar:

[Vote Bluji]

Bluji is dead.

Originally posted by djrockstar:

Holy Piko Piko!
Well, I’m completed Piko Piko fucked Piko Piko now.
Not sure how to handle my Piko Piko role now.
I’ll be inventing a code soon, just for Piko Piko sake.
Piko Piko

Do you have some kind of PR? It looks like you have to say Piko Piko instead of swearing.

Flag Post

djrockstar
Explain now. :x

RaceBandit

What is this I don’t even-

Flag Post

Vote Maist following previous reasoning.

(RQS)

1. If you had a Power Role, either as mafia, or as town, would you be willing to rush Day to use it? Please answer as both, mafia and town. Give reasons for your answer.

As both mafia or town, I would avoid rushing Day. Not only is Day the most entertaining part of a mafia, rushing it is suspicious no matter what role I am. In addition, I would have no reason to rush Day as town (with few exceptions), as discussion is one of town’s key weapons.

2. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?

As dedicated as I usually am. Procrastination and general laziness may detract from my time though.

3. Would you be willing to start a bandwagon on a mafia comrade (aka bussing) if it seemed beneficial? Give reasons for your answer.

Yes. If it’s advantageous, I see no reason not to do it. And I trust myself to do it correctly.

4. Do you believe there to be 3rd party roles? If so, why, and which? If not, why not?

Yes. I’ll avoid answering “why” and “which”, as the “why” should be obvious by now and the “which” isn’t too helpful.

5. Do you believe there to be any jesters in this game? Give reasons for your answers.

No, mostly because Adeeb would be a hypocrite if he were to add them.

6. Is there anything special you think about my RNG vote? If so, why?

Simple failed attempt to start discussion. Null tell.

(Jask)

Not sure who you mean this to, but I’ll take it it’s against me, and say that if you had read my post, I had clearly stated some logic and reasoning against racefan’s misinterpretation.

It was against race, who I explicitly quoted.

Policy lynching only because a player acted like a jester in a game is reeking of skunk. Period.

Why would a statement that he would do something as any role make him scummy? It looks more like a town tell, considering it’s attempting to get DJ to stop behaving like a jester.

(DJ)

I’ll explain Piko Piko and the Piko Piko vote later.

Explain it now.

I would like people to respond to my text wall on page 8, especially concerning the box and the bandwagon on Jask.

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

Vote Maist following previous reasoning.

(RQS)

Which reasoning is that?

Oh, and what does RQS mean?

Flag Post

RQS means Random Questioning Stage. As for my reasoning, the majority of it, if not all of it, is listed on page 8.

Flag Post

The game seemed to have started. There was a lot of cheering from the crowd, at any rate.

Votals

MaistlinRajere (1) ~ devourer359

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

Flag Post

[Unvote Bluji]
I do actually have the worst Piko Piko role ever.
D5 and Piko Piko onwards I’m only going to be able to answer Yes or No questions directed towards me

Piko Piko means Yes.
Piko Piko Piko Piko means No.

Do you have some kind of PR? It looks like you have to say Piko Piko instead of swearing.

It’s more than Piko Piko just swearing, it’s much much worse. For now, I only have to use it Piko Piko once in every sentence.

Like I said, worst role ever Piko Piko, This PR will keep getting worse unless I do today’s task, which is to get 3 people to say Piko Piko.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RaceBandit:

No box? dafuq?
…yeah, I’m gonna spill a few beans.

The boxen are my creations. I don’t know what they do, though, and since this box had no label, I must’ve taken it back without giving you a chance to open it. This is really bad, as I automatically perma-block a random townie every time town destroys two boxen in a row by not opening them.

Something interesting that happened last night was someone sent me some herbs that were a purplish-pink color.
That’s right, some bastard tried to cult me!
Interestingly enough, I was given the option to put the herbs in the box, but I wasn’t about to subject the whole town to whatever BS the Cult of Palkia tried to throw at me. As such, I discarded the herbs.

BTW, djrockstar, isn’t Bluji already dead?

Purplelish-pink herbs?
Wait…herbs?
To quote Vince Lombardi: “What the hell is going on out here?!”

Flag Post

No way, djrockstar. Pi ko piko! Trolololol

Flag Post

Yes. Herbs.
The whole cult thing is an assumption based on every role in this game getting a potentially crippling nerf. For me, I can only assume it’s the perma-block. For any cults out there, the target player is probably sent herbs that have to be eaten for the culting to work.

Flag Post

Cultists are totes the suck, amirite? lolololol

(By the way, I never used my ‘bah’ post from before, so I’m totally allowed to say that stuff, considering that I don’t actually know anything about cultists or whatever in the game.)

Flag Post

Ok, so, for the only 1 vote there is:

DEVOURER:

I agree, maist has had a lot of scumtells, including the random votes and bad logic, but not quite enough to vote. As consequence, FoS MAIST.

On another note, I have ignored the question you posed to me. Well questions.

1] I believe that getting someone to answer the RQS in a false way is better than them not answering, so I gave that someone the option of doing it badly. Also, if he answers in a false way, and we catch it, whoops, scum, lynch, kill, good plan.
2] I honestly did not think of what the box could’ve done, it said the words, but I hadn’t connected them to the day phase.

Flag Post

Isn’t there usually a time limit put on bahposts?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

What happened to this post anyways?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

What happened to this post anyways?

Errr… What the fuzz? I’m not even sure how that’s possible.

Flag Post

Uh, this has been a pretty long day. I think I forgot about the nag DLs.

Votals

MaistlinRajere (1) ~ devourer359

With 11 alive, it takes 6 for a lynch.

FoS:

MaistlinRajere: myhome16

People who are going to be prodded:

1) MaistlinRajere
2) SilverEvil
3) djrockstar
5) Woon1957
6) GottaAskTheMan
9) therealsirmark4
10) T6salt
11) hamuka
14) RaceBandit
15) myhome16

Flag Post

At this point I am going to Vote Maist for the above reasons, just because there is no other candidate.

Flag Post

I guess that now that we reached D4, it’s time to start the massclaim session.

Roleclaim Quote Quixote, town alignment. Whoever quotes me the most times gets the status “Fan of the Day” and gets protected from any negative actions (e.g. NKing or roleblocking). Investigations are not blocked by this. Also, this ability can’t be roleblocked.

On atop of that, I have a one-time ability to Attack the Windmill, which means I can prevent a lynch once in the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

I guess that now that we reached D4, it’s time to start the massclaim session.

Roleclaim Quote Quixote, town alignment. Whoever quotes me the most times gets the status “Fan of the Day” and gets protected from any negative actions (e.g. NKing or roleblocking). Investigations are not blocked by this. Also, this ability can’t be roleblocked.

On atop of that, I have a one-time ability to Attack the Windmill, which means I can prevent a lynch once in the game.

How do we know that you’re not lying?
oh wait, we don’t know.

Flag Post

Too good to be true.

What’s the downside to your role? This is, after all, Worst Role Ever.

Flag Post

Massclaims? With inactivity as it is and the low likelihood of one helping us (imo; after all, I’d assume that it would be hard to utilize breaking role combinations in a mafia labeled Worst Role Ever), I’m hesitant to join one.

Flag Post

How many prods should we have gotten by now, three?

Vote: hamuka
Just to bring attention to his claim’s lack of a downside.

Flag Post

How many prods should we have gotten by now, three?

Vote: hamuka
Just to bring attention to his claim’s lack of a downside.

A bit of a crappy reason (To me at least) to vote someone,
What if some is a VT, are you going to vote them because of “Lack of Downside (Or lack of Upside)?”

Flag Post

Sign as a reserve.