[Mafia] Worst... Role... Ever. [Day 4] page 7 (locked)

252 posts

Flag Post

Vote Jaskaran2000 for reasons stated before.

Flag Post

[UNVOTE: Jaskaran2000]

I have realized something, and thus I cannot vote for Jaskaran2000. I apologize for the mess, but I hope this will not bring suspicion onto me.

Flag Post

They were lowering themselves into the cavity, and I was faced with dilemma. Could it possibly be dangerous?

There are 48 hours left till we reach the soft DL. Yes, I shortened it by 8 hours to get a nicer number.
To reiterate, with 15 alive, you need 8 for a majority.
With majority having been reached, Jaskaran2000 will be lynched at the soft DL.

Votals

MaistlinRajere (0) ~ RaceBandit
racefan12 (1) ~ myhome16, Jaskaran2000
Jaskaran2000 (10) ~ djrockstar, SilverEvil, Bluji, MaistlinRajere, therealsirmark4, arkenarken, myhome16, t6salt, RaceBandit, Woon1957, GottaAskTheMan

FoSes

Day 1

MaistlinRajere: Jaskaran2000
Dj: Jaskaran2000
BCLEGENDS: Jaskaran2000

People not voting:

Bluji
BCLEGENDS
hamuka
racefan12

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

[UNVOTE: Jaskaran2000]

I have realized something, and thus I cannot vote for Jaskaran2000. I apologize for the mess, but I hope this will not bring suspicion onto me.

Realized what? EXPLAIN.

Flag Post

That I have a restriction. I may not be on a bandwagon when the day ends. I did this in advance so that I won’t forget.

Flag Post

That I have a restriction. I may not be on a bandwagon when the day ends. I did this in advance so that I won’t forget.

It just seems too coincidental, but okey dokie.

Flag Post

Something to do with your role? Tell more!

Flag Post
Originally posted by myhome16:

VOTE RACEFAN
for reasons stated in page 3.

Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[RNG Vote: Race]

>RNG
lolnope. This is a really bad excuse for a fake RNG vote. I’d rather name this a “trololololol I’m gonna bandwagon Faceran666 and do it in the worst goddamn way possible to put my faction at a disadvantage trololololololololololololololololo” vote.

I’m really thinking there’s a modified Jester in this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Something to do with your role? Tell more!

Apparently I’m a punk-ish teenager who distrusts authorities and that’s why I can’t have anything to do with the bandwagons, because I can’t trust the authorities (I assume the mod) in resolving any conflict.

Flag Post

Do you double-lose if you die to a bandwagon? (shot)

Flag Post

About 24 hours left till the soft DL.

Votals are the same as the previous one. Just scroll up from here.

Flag Post

Wait a minute, it says “people not voting” at the bottom of the post you made before, Adeeb. Is this people who haven’t voted yet, or people who are physically blocked from voting by an ability? I’m curious.

Flag Post

It should mean people who haven’t cast votes as of the current votal count. It would be extremely suspicious if the mod out-right told us who cannot vote.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BCLEGENDS:

Wait a minute, it says “people not voting” at the bottom of the post you made before, Adeeb. Is this people who haven’t voted yet, or people who are physically blocked from voting by an ability? I’m curious.

Wouldn’t that then also mean you wouldn’t be able to vote? Explain.

Flag Post

y u guys vote me :CCC

Flag Post

Jaskaran2000 has been lynched, as of Day 2, having reached the majority of 8 votes.
As per request, arkenarken will be replaced by devourer359.

Ryan leveled his troygun at the nearest man’s chest, aiming directly for the heart, and clicked the safety off with the fluid rapidity of a professional. “Hands up, and back against The Wall.” He had said that so many times that nowadays, he felt like a machine every time he had to.

They exchanged glances, and the man in front of him raised his hands, and began to move backwards. The other men didn’t seem to have heard him, and one of them took a hesitant step forward. The troygun swayed aside. The trigger shot back, and the silence of the night shattered in a million pieces as flashes of bright light danced across the clearing. There was a shriek of pain, or perhaps fear, from the figure, as the semi-automatic, caught in the gunfire, exploded in several metallic bits.

“You next, so I suggest you don’t try anything funny.” It wasn’t so hard convincing them after that, since it was pretty clear that he had the upper hand. Or the better arm, anyway. He was about to lead them towards the gaol (as they called the prison room near the Wall. He’d have preferred his native “jail”, but he’d learned not to complain) when suddenly, the sky lit up.

For a second or two, Ryan thought that it was just lightning. Then he realized that if it WAS lightning, it was the longest lightning he had ever seen in his life, and there wasn’t a thunder accompanying it. He briefly considered the possibility that he had gone mad, but then dismissed it instantly. In some book or other, he had read that mad people never it even a remote possibility that they had gone mad. So the only possibility left was…

He didn’t get a chance to finish his thoughts before a massive grey saucer flew across the illuminated night sky from over The Wall. Like a giant bird of prey, it hovered above him, bobbing up and down slightly. He lowered his gun, gripped by a sudden, inexplicable fear, preparing to run, but by then, it was already too late. Ryan shot away from him just as the saucer let out a curious noise, like a door shutting, or several people clapping.

The blue-green beam surrounded him on all sides, like a translucent wall. He tried to move, but found himself being smothered by the velvety covering. In panic, he let out a scream, but he couldn’t even hear himself. Suddenly, his body began to tingle all over, and then, the pain started. It felt like an icy knife was lodged somewhere in his brain. Pain. Pain. And more pain.

Ryan lost consciousness.

When he awoke, Ryan found himself lying on soft green grass, with the sun beating down upon him. Slowly, he turned himself around, his heart fluttering his chest as he scanned the bright blue sky, looking for the saucer. He had never seen anything like that in his entire life. Something in that massive structure had struck an unknown fear in his heart, the kind which he couldn’t quite explain. Was that all a dream?

He looked around himself. It was the same clearing as the one he had caught the rebels in, last night, planning to storm The Wall. The Wall… he shifted his glance, and received another shock.

It was gone.

He stared at the empty horizon for what felt like a lifetime, quite unable, or perhaps unwilling to believe that he couldn’t see The Wall. He had lived near it, and fought in so many battles near it that it had, unbeknownst to him, attained a special position in his heart, and now, its absence made him feel as if part of his world had become empty. Like a madman, he ran to the spot where the wall had to be. Where it had been.

Only a night ago…

The townspeople were silent today, as they shuffled into the town hall. The town crier had alerted them about the gathering, and somehow, they could all guess what it meant. An emergency gathering was called only when there was an emergency situation. What they didn’t know was that what was going to happen at the town hall that day would change their lives forever.

They listened in stunned silence as the mayor explained the matter to them. Some miscreants, he said, had entered the town with some dangerous intents, and it was imperative that they were handed over to appropriate law enforcement authorities. As was the custom, they were all instructed to write down the name of the person who they were most suspicious of in a piece of paper, before submitting it to the mayor. The person whose name was suggested most would be sent off to the Chief Security Officer of the town.

Accordingly, the townspeople voted, and ultimately, a name was selected among others, due to its apparent ‘popularity’. Jaskaran2000 was carried away from the town in a small car, flanked by two rough-looking security men. He had nothing to say in his defense, and his expression was unreadable.

Night 2 has started, and will last for 48 hours. If you don’t want to execute your NA, you can always tell me!

No one should talk in the thread during the night. With the exception of devourer359 confirming himself.

List of dead

Time ~ Name ~ Role

Day 1: No one
Night 1: No one
Dawn 2: No one
Day 2: Jaskaran2000 ~ Politician

Flag Post

Confirm and stuffs.

Flag Post

Night 2: The Hunter Hunted

(Some really groovy stuff happened this night, and the flavor is purposely short)

“Doctor Cray, what’s your opinion on the project?” asked Professor Shankar from the other side of the conference table, his voice, quite free from any trace of an accent, silencing the entire room almost immediately. The person who had been addressed was a middle-aged man, his hair turning white, and his eyes strangely bright. His eyes seemed to be filled with patient curiosity as he looked up from a piece of paper on which he had been scribbling throughout the conference.

He looked around the table at the expectant eyes of his fellow colleagues, apparently quite astonished to find himself in the middle of a crowded room and the center of attraction. With an expression that bordered distaste and hesitant excitement, he watched as the microphone traveled the length of the table, and was placed in front of him.

The room, still quiet, tense, watched him as he covered the mike with his hand, coughed to clear his voice, and then spoke.

“It can be done, as you have maintained throughout this introductory speech, Professor. The phenomena that you speak of has inspired many research works in universities throughout the world, but the fact remains that no one has ever attempted to recreate an event which nearly wiped out mankind once, and has been classified as a Level 5 Danger under the Global Security Red Book.” He paused, and then continued again.

“Research on the event has since been banned in nearly every state, for fear of the unknown and unseen danger that may be brought upon humanity should…” he paused again, and there was a small murmur of assent among those assembled. “We all know the dangers involved, legally, but as you have pointed out, this isn’t a problem if we follow the course of action proposed in Project Underworld. A lonely town, separated from most of civilization, is the ideal spot for conducting the experiment, and with the containment procedures suggested, I daresay the chances of everything going wrong are five percent, or even less.”.

“What matters isn’t, however, the assurance of us being able to carry this through without intrusion, or that of a large pay if we manage to be successful…” Professor Shankar’s face suddenly grew dark, though that was only for a second, as Dr. Cray, who didn’t seem to have noticed the change, went on.

“We must do this… because we CAN do this, and it is our duty as scientists,” his voice begin to shake with emotion. “As researchers, as students and as humans to penetrate this mystery, and shed light upon the darkness of ignorance among the masses about Event X.” Professor Shankar’s face relaxed, and he joined in with the others as they began to clap.

It took several minutes for the room to quieten. When everyone had left, Professor Shankar was still seated, glancing through the conversation records. Nothing of note, really… except one thing. He replayed it several times, watching carefully, his brows furrowed. There was something wrong. Was that a…

Taking out his mobile phone, he dialed certain numbers. It would be 24 more hours before he would read the news of the murder while getting ready to drop his daughter at school. He would comment on it idly, fold the paper aside, and dig into the bread and cheese of a typical western diet.

Night 2 is over. Bluji and racefan12 have died. As they have died, they can no longer post in the thread, and can only put in one more bah post that shouldn’t contain any game-related information. For their roles, check the list at the bottom.

NAs have been resolved, and you should have received the result of your NA by now, if you executed it.

List of dead

Time ~ Name ~ Role ~ Method of death (forgot this earlier)

Day 1: No one
Night 1: No one
Dawn 2: No one
Day 2: Jaskaran2000 ~ Politician ~ Lynched
Night 2: Bluji ~ Sicilian Mafioso ~ Shot
Night 2: racefan12 ~ Terrorist (?) ~ Shot

Dawn 3: The Mysterious Box Reappears

(Derp)

[You guys know the drill. Vote on whether you want this box opened or not.]

On top of it, in dark letters, are printed the words:

Amazing Acceleration.

Dawn 3, preceding Day 3, has started!

Vote on whether you want to open the box or not. You have 24 hours to decide. You cannot keep the box for opening later, as it will disappear automatically at the beginning of Day 3.

Plurality is in effect in this case, and with 12 alive, 6 votes either in favor or against opening the box are needed in order for the decision to be finalized (in such a case, Day 3 may start before 24 hours are up). If 6 votes are reached both in favor and against opening the box, whichever reached 6 votes first will be accepted.

Flag Post

Amazing Acceleration?…

Hmmm… Might be a day shortener. Leave it.

Flag Post

Bah. GG, Mod.

Flag Post

Keep the bloody thing open.

Flag Post

Open eeet

Flag Post

Open it.

Flag Post

Bah. GG, Mod.

Flag Post