[Unvote; Vote Gotta]

Well Jask can’t possibly be suspicious now so I will UnFoS: [Jaskaran2000]

(devourer359)

FoS arken.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Unvote: [GottaAskTheMan]

Vote: [devourer359]

Reason:

There is something VERY suspicious about devourer… and as such I think everyone should vote him aswell.

Flag Post

Everyone, pls all unvote and think it through.

Flag Post

[Unvote; Vote Devourer]

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Everyone, pls all unvote and think it through.

So far I have no suspicions on you so I will do this, but if I see nothing else I will place my vote back on devourer.

Unvote: [Devourer]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[Unvote; Vote Devourer]

ARE YOU FOLLOWING MY VOTES!?!?!?!?

Flag Post

[Unvote]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

[Unvote]

And now you have unvoted? there is one way to see if you are actually following my votes Vote: [Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

I have a theory on why you where following my votes, what if your role lets you learn the roles of people who vote the same person as you? well sorry to say it but I don’t want anyone reading my role so I think everyone should vote you and have you get lynched.

Flag Post

[Vote: Jask]

Flag Post

braves0SS has been voted by GottaAskTheMan.
helltank has been voted by Woon1957.
Woon1957 has been voted by bravesOSS.
GottaAskTheMan has been voted by ocelot.
Jaskaran2000 has been voted by arkenarken and Jaskaran2000.

21 hours to go.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Flag Post

Since my vote, for some reason, counted, I say we vote out helltank.

Flag Post

We already know what’s happening here.

Flag Post

Unvote braves055

I wasn’t expecting so many people to vote me, all I say is its the joke phase, and a million people vote me. Sigh, I guess I really am a noob in mafias.

Flag Post

I’m not gonna unvote. I made my vote for reason.

Flag Post

(arken)

Action: [Glares at Jaskaran2000]

Your jester meta…?

Given how much helltank emphasized that this is a bastard mafia, I have this feeling that there’s gonna be Jesters, and right now, I have a eye on both Jask and arken as likely candidates.

(Gotta)

Vote braves055 because why not.

Lolwut.

Is that an RNG vote or something? Do I need to bring up ocelot’s quote with knoob’s argument about why we shouldn’t RNG?

(Woon)

[Vote helltank] because bastard game.

Something gives me the weird vibes, if you know what I mean.

(Soss)

[vote:woon] because no one has voted for her yet and I don’t want her to be left out.

Just because it is a bastard mafia doesn’t mean that we need to play bastardly. FoS Soss for leaping on the wagon of reasonless votes.

(ocelot)

Not only that, but people wont vote him, ever. Not during this day. I want to change that, because his attitude is different to the people who normally do this, he is overly trying to justify it just by using the words “because joke phase”.

1) How can you be so sure with your infinitive? Like “no one’s gonna vote him ever”? Why won’t people vote him? Or did you mean “no one’s ever going to vote him inspite of his unjustified vote D1”?

2) Why did you pick Gotta specifically among those who joke voted in the early game? As dev said, if scum wouldn’t justify themselves, shouldn’t that mean Jask+arken have a higher chance of being scum with their pseudo-logic?

(dev)

Are you trying to make us think that you’re a jester?

Do you think there is a jester in this game?

(arken)

Ocelot has some good rreasons as towhy Gotta is so suspicious

Please state which reasons have convinced you, and why. We want your opinions out here. Stop acting like a Jester.

(SilverEvil)

Policy lynching, woo. (Unenthusiastic)

Nothing else to say? Just “unenthusiastic” like you don’t care who gets lynched?

(CF)

Yep, I can see what helltank’s trying to pull here.

Reading through the posts, I think I also see the same pattern as you do, but I can’t be too sure yet, because of certain reasons.

(arken)

Well Jask can’t possibly be suspicious now so I will UnFoS: [Jaskaran2000]

Vote: [devourer359]

That proves part of my theory.

(Jask)

[Unvote; Vote Devourer]

[Vote: Jask]

That proves another part of my theory.

(Woon)

We already know what’s happening here.

I am assured of it.

Vote: helltank because meh.

(Ocelot)

I’m not gonna unvote. I made my vote for reason.

Thank you for proving my theory completely.

Flag Post

@AN I think you misinterpreted it, that was suppose to indicate that I was against it.

Flag Post

[Jask]

Hmm.

[Vote: Arken]

Could you please explain that vote? Also, what does that “Hmm” mean? Was there some type of thought process you went through before saying that? If so, could you please tell us what?

[Arken]

HEY!!!!!!!!

Vote[Jaskaran2000]

Why exactly have you voted me except for it being an OMGUS vote? Why did you only think up the reasons later, and vote for me with no logic other than “Omg he voted for me”

Will post rest later, g2g.

Flag Post

I am going to join in the fun

+Unvote: [Jaskaran2000]*

Vote: [helltank]

Flag Post
Originally posted by arkenarken:

I am going to join in the fun

+Unvote: [Jaskaran2000]*

EBWOP

Unvote: [Jaskaran2000]

Flag Post

Pffft.

I’m gonna FoS Arken and I reckon he should be lynched.

Doesn’t look like he is a fool to me, more like he’s playing the fool or VI.

Unvote Gotta

Vote Arken

Nobody is ever that obvious as a fool, it’s always people trying to look like one.

Flag Post

[unvote:Woon]

Seems to me that this game is likely to have jesters in it, and right now I am still trying to decipher who is trying to play as a fool and who actually is just that (first forum-mafia game) so I’ll just stick here for now.

Flag Post

What kind of basterd roles do you think we might have to be careful of? Lynchers? Bad cops? Millers? Why be so preoccupied on the fool, jester, whatever? This is a really good time for a potential Lynchers to strike as there is a good chance that, with so little to go on, they could pull a waggon and get their win from the wrong reasons, potentially hurting town.
Not only that, there’s still mafia about, so all this fool talk is good for them as a distraction from scumhunting, meaning we may find some of the people behind this fool talk are mafia.
This would help mafia as it would mean that they could help pass off Arken as a fool, which in a mafia where there is A) no vig or B) a most likely inactive vig, could help them a great deal because that would mean there’s a mafioso nobody can kill/nobody wants to lynch.
But this is just some blind speculation for ya, from the real Jester. I can tell you for certain that this Arken thing is an act where he thinks he can milk the “Hidden Bastard Roles” thing.

I’m basically townsiding because fool roles are annoying to pull off.

Flag Post

Vote helltank because this:

helltank has been voted by Woon1957.

has given me a good reason to think that attempting to lynch helltank could be useful for my role goal and, as a result, town.

(Adeeb)

Do you think there is a jester in this game?

It’s a bastard mafia. I really wouldn’t be surprised. Helltank said so himself that he wouldn’t limit himself here, and I see no reason to distrust that until we see a good reason to do so.

(Ocelot)

Please answer my questions about Gotta.

But this is just some blind speculation for ya, from the real Jester.

Are you claiming Jester?

Flag Post

The deadline is up! Helltank has been lynched. However, Helltank is the Host, and as such is unlynchable and unkillable. Too bad.

Moving on to the next-best thing, we have a tie between Arkenarken, Jaskaran2000 and GottaAskTheMan. This means… a No Lynch!

-

Day 2 has arrived! You may start voting anew.

48 hours to go.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Flag Post

any other bright ideas from the peanut gallery?