The Oddest Mafia You Have Ever Seen[MAFIA][POST-GAME DISCUSSION] page 4

170 posts

Flag Post

Hmm.

[Vote: Arken]

Flag Post

Vote arken for playing an extremely obvious jester. I don’t feel like debating over WIFOM and this seems like the most reasonable vote until ocelot answers my questions.

Flag Post

Votecount:
Arkenarken has been voted by Jaskaran2000 and devourer359.

45 hours left.
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Flag Post

Vote arkenarken for reasons stated before.

Flag Post

Votecount:
Arkenarken has been voted by Jaskaran200, devourer359 and GottaAskTheMan.

41 hours left.

Flag Post

@Devourer: Yes I am.
Vote Arken because vote removed by helltank. :(

Flag Post

Arkenarken has been voted by Jaskaran2000, devourer359, GottaAskTheMan and ocelot.

40 hours left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Hmm.

[Vote: Arken]

Originally posted by devourer359:

Vote arken for playing an extremely obvious jester. I don’t feel like debating over WIFOM and this seems like the most reasonable vote until ocelot answers my questions.

Originally posted by ocelot:

@Devourer: Yes I am.
Vote Arken because vote removed by helltank. :(

The idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Flag Post

So why are we idiots?

Flag Post

The idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Am I an idiot for wanting to see someone lynched? I have my reasons, of course.

Flag Post

Arkenarken has been voted by Jaskaran2000, devourer359, GottaAskTheMan and ocelot.

24 hours left.

Flag Post

Can somebody do a questionnaire so we can make better use of all this spare daytimes.

Flag Post

I swear, if anyone brings up another racefan. Only doing this because ocelot asked.

1. If you had a Power Role, either as mafia, or as town, would you be willing to rush Day to use it? Please answer as both, mafia and town. Give reasons for your answer.
2. How dedicated will you be to this mafia? Are you willing to put in time for activity and to think/interpret posts?
3. Would you be willing to start a bandwagon on a mafia comrade (aka bussing) if it seemed beneficial? Give reasons for your answer.
4. Do you believe there to be 3rd party roles? If so, why? If not, why not?
5. Do you believe there to be any jesters in this game? Give reasons for your answers.
6. Do you find any person the most suspicious yet? If yes, then who, and why?
7. Do you find any person the least suspicious yet? If yes, then who and why?
8. Do you believe the current bandwagon on arken is the correct thing? Give reasons for your answer.

Flag Post

@Host: What happens if a jester is DK’d? Does he win?

1) Lolno, because then I’d get lynched by people for likely being scum.
2) Lolno. I don’t think I will be able to hang around much because I have a very short attention span when it comes to bastard mafias.
3) Lolyes. You said it is beneficial! Also, because I like seeing evil die even when I am evil myself.
4) Lolyes. All bastard games have at least one third party role.
5) Lolyes. Obvious meld of jesters obvious. However, like I mighta said, there are different classifications among jesters too, so… yeah.
6) Lolno. Game too silly to scumhunt, especially when ocelot is being uncooperative. He is so obby scum.
7) Lolno. Everyone is suspicious till proven to be a jester.
8) Lolno. Correct is subjective, of course, but I find it silly that people are voting for a whoever, especially when that whoever is an obvious jester :L

Flag Post

[Adeeb]

You said it is beneficial

False, adeeb. I said that if it seemed beneficial, it is not necessary beneficial when it seems beneficial to you.

He is so obby scum.

Alrighty.

[Unvote: Arken]
[Vote: Ocelot]

Correct is subjective, of course,

I did ask “believe”, that means you should be stating your own opinion whether you think it is correct or not.

Flag Post

(Jask)

False, adeeb. I said that if it seemed beneficial, it is not necessary beneficial when it seems beneficial to you.

Lolbut:

(Jaskaran in the FGF Guidelines thread)

That’s just your opinion, when you would do it because you believe it’s correct, even if it’s wrong. You will believe your opinion is correct, even if not so.

So yeah.

I did ask “believe”, that means you should be stating your own opinion whether you think it is correct or not.

Lolbut:

(AN)

I find it silly that people are voting for a whoever, especially when that whoever is an obvious jester :L

Flag Post

No and No.

Pffft it would make me suspicious as any of town or mafia, I try and act the same as both mafia and town and generally it works in my favor when mafia.

Sept my habit for lynching townies sometimes leaks through to my townplay so I scumhuntfail and deliberately push lynches on innocent people.

2.-7.

A mixture of not answering because I’ve answered them like 5 times and not answering because I’ve already stated these answers in previous posts during this day and I don’t feel like re-posting it just because some people can’t be bothered to hit the page 3 button.

Yes and I don’t really think what I’m doing counts as bandwagon because I am one of the only people who provided reasoning, it’s just on the previous page. Of course I think it’s correct, I mean, read my post page 3 for reasons.

If you think I should repost it then take a hike.

And if you are saying that you do not believe my townside, fine, I un-townside and am going to win the easy way.

Unvote Arkenarken
Vote Ocelot

Flag Post

Unvote arkenarken

Vote ocelot

You might be a jester, but probably not, considering you voted yourself, and that is a really bad move if you were a jester. But then again, you might be a jester wanting us to think this.

Flag Post

Vote: [ocelot]

Flag Post

And that kids, is how you turn a bandwagon onto someone else.

Flag Post

Lol@ocelot voting himself.

So, uh, guys. I think we has another jester here. Should I DK him or should I reserve it for arken? What do you guys think? Will a DK make a jester win or lose?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

And that kids, is how you turn a bandwagon onto someone else.

Great job Jask, now anyone can easily figure it out… looks like town wins ):

Flag Post

adeeb don,t ninja

Flag Post

Hey AN I did say I could/would townside.

I said so yesterday with my roleclaim.

It’s just captain Jask thinks I am scum.

Unvote Ocelot

Flag Post

[Vote: Jask]

1. He has fallacy logic.
2. Is a bandwagoner
3. He is a Moron