[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 2

376 posts

Flag Post


Looks like Plue is melting in delight.

 
Flag Post

Sign

 
Flag Post

Can I still sign?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:


Looks like Plue is melting in delight.

I’ll be sure to give Plue a warm reception.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Can I still sign?

 
Flag Post

Don’t just quote Punsaris and give no explanation. What do you mean by that rather punny quote?

 
Flag Post

Hell, tank – your tryhard attitude makes you look puny in my eyes. Pipe down.

 
Flag Post

Wait a minute ‘till I read through these pages. They’re too punny for me to read.

/unbelievablybadpun

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

Wait a minute ‘till I read through these pages. They’re too punny for me to read.

/unbelievablybadpun

That pun was lost on me. Can you find it in your heart to give me an explanation?

 
Flag Post

I just realized how much I suck at making puns. I think that some punk should give me a punch, or at least some sort of punishment.

 
Flag Post

funiax, min=Minnakht.

-

Originally posted by Minnakht:

Hell, tank – your tryhard attitude makes you look puny in my eyes. Pipe down.

Don’t you have any compunctions about expunging my tryhard attitude?

 
Flag Post

Winter this starts?

 
Flag Post

Bitch please, we know i got this like a dog giving birth

HurrHurrHurr

 
Flag Post

Sign. I suck at puns though >.>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Winter this starts?

Summer still just getting warmed. What a Moan-Soon you are! :p

I hope I will relish every moment, since this is going to be a-pickle!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:
Originally posted by Minnakht:

Hell, tank – your tryhard attitude makes you look puny in my eyes. Pipe down.


Don’t you have any compunctions about expunging my tryhard attitude?

Not at all. When it comes to justice, my mind is just as ice – cold, focusing. You deserve to be punished – if you atone, your ass shall be preserved, else, it’ll be served. To you. On a plate.

Originally posted by devourer359:

I just realized how much I suck at making puns. I think that some punk should give me a punch, or at least some sort of punishment.

I’ll allow a punk to step up to this one.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:

Winter this starts?

I apologize, but life takes priority over Kongregate =P
Today should be the last super time-consuming day. Have to do a brief study for my SATs, college applications, and a bit of homework here and there.
So tomorrow it should be launching, unless something significant occurs that impedes my arrival.

Originally posted by TwistedCakez:
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

Can I still sign?

Of course, it’s an open game — signing is optional.

 
Flag Post

So what are the puns currently about? I’m sorry I haven’t been punctual.

 
Flag Post

I little late to the party but I hope to pun over the competition!

 
Flag Post

You guys stand no chance. I’m a pun pundit.

 
Flag Post

Helltank, I don’t bee leaves you.

How can you prove it?

P.S. I hate badgers. They’re so hard to get.

 
Flag Post

Sign, please. =3

Punpare to be punished by a torrent that punermiates the bone and create an oppuntunity to punplex the unpunpared mind of those not verse in being punny. Pun Intended

No, litterally, scratch one more for this game, claws I can tail it is going to be a pawsitive catatrophy once this starts, and I want to be part of it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FelineForumer:

Sign, please. =3

Punpare to be punished by a torrent that punermiates the bone and create an oppuntunity to punplex the unpunpared mind of those not verse in being punny. Pun Intended

No, litterally, scratch one more for this game, claws I can tail it is going to be a pawsitive catatrophy once this starts, and I want to be part of it.

Fuck.

 
Flag Post

That… is good.

 
Flag Post

I was just having some fun. =D FUN!