[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 6

376 posts

Flag Post

I want to exhaust you, then clutch your throat, and brake all your muscles. I’ve got a wind shield, you can’t get me, I got a windowve, which will help me win (Mmmhm). I’ve got a fierce motork, why, I could bumper hot cube of lava and not die, but mirrortha bumper poisonous cube, but that will do.

Flag Post

Voting, if it is still ongoing becuz lazy

In Minn vs RokThrice, I will vote 1, because I like the initial attack. The opponent’s retaliation is superior in comparison to his, but after considering both sides, I am going to go with 1.

IMO, Best pun by Punnakht (I could have sworn there was a bit about a tub of lard and scales earlier):

You look flushed – with your so-so aptitude, you wish you could sink out of sight

(Disappointed because why not use “though it is toilet for you anyway”)

IMO, Best pun by RokThrice:

You are porcelain it to far, you are taking your skills for granite.

In dev vs funiax, I vote 1, because of the pretty great retaliation. Of course, 2 has a really nice retaliation as well, but it is something of a pun overload on the last line that takes away from the fun factor.

IMO, Best pun by dev:

In addition, your functions are obsolete, so get out of this domain.

IMO, Best pun by puniax:

I’m firmly rooted so any strategy you divides will still lead to an invariable victory for me.

Oi brr-ito, here’s my attack!

Really, my orbital spice cannon is waiting to toasters both from high up in the ovens at the moment…

…and luckily, I am the one with the bakeware, so tough luck, since those saucepan-ts might be a bit too whisk-ous for a getaway, and I will non-stick around so you can get at me.

Though maybe, I’ll give jui-cer, a few seconds to microwave your win this round, while I scooper up from a taxi, something rather easy since I have a broadband access to the cabinet!

Flag Post

I’m thinking your puns are a little bit salty, and that they could’ve been spiced up a bit. I advice meating some pun masters and learn some tricks from them to cook up much better puns than me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:
Originally posted by TwistedCakez:

Oman, can’t wait to fly on a delta

I’m not liking your altitude; let’s face the facts. While you’re Russian about trying to think, I’m drinking high tea off fine china. I’ve got way more puns reserved than you.

I suck…

Geographical puns are below my standard, there is Norway I’d go Oslo as that, but I guess I gotta.

Dragon, this time, your Finnished.
I’m really Hungary so I’m gonna eat you up like the British Sandwich Islands, then I’m gonna kick Jaboody so hard, you’ll go Down Under, Czech out my skills man so far ahead, the question is, Kenya keep up?

Flag Post

My pun will rise victorious and you shall fall in defeat! Fighting with me is just digging your own gravy, potato head. I will make sure that every day is a black Friday for you.

Flag Post

In Punnakht VS PunPunPun, I will be voting for 1. His puns were easier to understand.

In punvourer359 vs puniax, I will be voting for 1, also. Especially punvourer’s first turn made me laugh with the wordplay, and thus he deserves this vote from me.

Flag Post

T6? You there?

Flag Post

Gonna take leave today — I’m sick — so be good kids and finish your PUNNNNchdowns up.
You guys can take care of yourselves; I know (=

Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

Uganda be kidding me! I’m definitely Ghana win this round. I’ve got my country names down to a Czech. Kenya top that, thijis?

Sure, tank, I’ll beat you, but first, I’m kinda Hungary, so i’m Ghana Czech the fridge for some Turkey. ahh, that’s better, now I’ll beat you to the Nether land! (puns intended)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

My pun will rise victorious and you shall fall in defeat! Fighting with me is just digging your own gravy, potato head. I will make sure that every day is a black Friday for you.

Really that pun made you fall into gravy.I be eating humble pie and making sure you don’t get the wishbone

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

T6? You there?

God. Can’t I go to school?

Well, then. the time has come. I will Chrust you into oblivion. People call me T6*sarnie* in certain sandwich rooms. I pay live in britain and we control Sandwich Islands and the Sandwiches that live there all come from the Subway. They call themselfs the Sandwichers.

Now please, let me eat my *pun*wich and I’ll be on with my punmaking.

Note: If you don’t know what sarnies are. Sarnies are a word for sandwichies from where I come from. Subway is a sandwich shop.

Flag Post

I mean to be no crab, but I am a Pacificist. With reflexes like a catfish, I flee to the beat of my own oildrum. (Pollution is a bad thing…)

Flag Post

Votes

hamuka (1) VS T6salt (2)
Their theme was Sandwiches.

Here’s their battle:

1: I think I’ll go on a holiday to the beach, because lying on the sandwich is hot feels so good. I’m going to travel on a Subway, then hop onto a train which is steaking me to my destination.
2: What do YOU call a pun Sandwich?
Well. I call it a Punini(Panini).
Others call it a Punna bread Sandwich
1: I’m thinking your puns are a little bit salty, and that they could’ve been spiced up a bit. I advice meating some pun masters and learn some tricks from them to cook up much better puns than me
2: Well, then. the time has come. I will Chrust you into oblivion. People call me T6*sarnie* in certain sandwich rooms. I pay live in britain and we control Sandwich Islands and the Sandwiches that live there all come from the Subway. They call themselfs the Sandwichers.
Now please, let me eat my *pun*wich and I’ll be on with my punmaking.
Note: If you don’t know what sarnies are. Sarnies are a word for sandwichies from where I come from. Subway is a sandwich shop.

1: 0
2: 0

Minnakht (1) VS RokRokRok (2)
Their theme was the General Bathroom.

Here’s their battle:

1: Banger of three rocks, I shall rip your terry clothes off, you wet towel. You look flushed – with your so-so aptitude, you wish you could sink out of sight before I showe y’r head into the bowl.
2: You with bathe bathe in regret, have your mouth washed out with soap, and be brushed aside as I comb out on top.
1: Your attempts to tap into the lowest form of wit produce only hard, scummy results. Faucet – your efforts will go down the drain as I shall be declared the winner, so be prepared to plunge into dis sap ointment with honor. Don’t let my words hamper you, you’re still allowed a dry – however few-tile it is, I bidet.
2: Pipe down. You are porcelain it to far, you are taking your skills for granite. Little do you know I have the metal to continue, and steel the competetion.

1: 2 (AdeebNafees, Bluji)
2: 4 (funiax, FelineForumer, CowFriend, puzzledan)

devourer359 (1) VS funiax (2)
Their theme was Mathematics.

Here’s their battle:

1: Subtract your fractious posts from this circle of sumos. None of your posts add up to any resultant. All they do is convert this thread to a negative.
2: You’re weak and have no base, so I’ll easily over power you. I’m firmly rooted so any strategy you divides will still lead to an invariable victory for me. Let this be inscribed into your memory you obtuse, sineil old man: I’m in the top percentage of Rattatas sumos!
1: Your arguments hold no roots, as simple as a log. Surely, the summation of the angles of my attack will equate to my victory. In addition, your functions are obsolete, so get out of this domain.
2: Your range of attacks are linear; you should make best use of your second function to rise and run. Unable to attack on a tangent, you fail to meet my x pectations. It’d be y ise to clear out now, last place enough to get some pi or cosine the surgery needed for the skin grapht for these burns.

1: 4 (RokRokRok, puzzledan, AdeebNafees, Bluji)
2: 2 (FelineForumer, CowFriend)

GotterakaThing (1) VS CowFriend(2)
Their theme was Fast Food.

Here’s their battle:

1: Cowfriend stop being a hot dog just because you want this pun war started, so rice and shine, it’s time to meat your end.
2: Gotteraka, you’re nothing but an appetizer in the vast food chain of the society. You think you can fry to the top without any effort, but nothing will change with your pathetic beefing. You will never beet me with your shellfish desires.
1: You know Cowfriend, I think I should slow down for you because you can’t ketchup to me.
2: I donut think you know what you’re saying. Even if you mustard up all your strength, you still won’t be able to match up with my superiority. I suggest you bag this fight before I broil you down to juice.

MysteryMason (1) VS GottaAskTheMan (2)
Their theme was Car Parts.

Here’s their battle:

1: . Take a seat, cus I’m going to wheel this game outta here. I’m here to brake my opponent, I’m a tank and you know it. The axis my weapon of choice, engine is the drink to go with it
2:Take a brake, lock the doors. Wheel, that was close, the axis close and nearly hit me. I like to drink champagne, engine too, but the best thing I like to do is battery.
1: You seem exhausted, tired of punning perhaps? You prepedal your puns but I came into the fight blind, ready to destroy. You’re in over your head, lights is what you’ll be seeing after this.
2: I want to exhaust you, then clutch your throat, and brake all your muscles. I’ve got a wind shield, you can’t get me, I got a windowve, which will help me win (Mmmhm). I’ve got a fierce motork, why, I could bumper hot cube of lava and not die, but mirrortha bumper poisonous cube, but that will do.

Flag Post

Activity Feed

Bluji: JaumeBG is inactive so far. I contacted him and a potential replacement. We’ll get your match going as soon as possible, sorry )=

We are Waiting for: helltank, burrito, MyNameIsNothing, DragonArcherZ, and Pulsaris

We’ve resolved 5/11 battles, we’re making great progress.

CowFriend Below: Silence, mortal. Copy-pasting many posts and rushing through the thread made me make mistakes. Don’t make me eat steak tonight.

We have 1938 Views, the next thread to conquer has 1968 Views. GOOOO COMPETITIVE THREAD VIEWING. I don’t refresh; I promise.

Flag Post

omg wut is with this inconsistency of bold words

Flag Post

For hamuka vs T6salt, I’m gonna go with #1

T6salt has like one line of pun attack.

For MysteryMason vs GATM, I’m gonna go with #1

The sentences just feel more fluid and effective.

CowFriend Below: Silence, mortal. Copy-pasting many posts and rushing through the thread made me make mistakes. Don’t make me eat steak tonight.

Don’t do it, before I make you cower in fear.

Flag Post

Hey, thijis, I’m in no Russia to beat you. You’re too easy an opponent; Irish I had someone more worthy to duel with. You want to mess with me? I’ll tell you know that I’ll devour your Seoul if you do. You want Togo somewhere and hide from me? Good luck with that. Once Iran a hundred kilometers to hunt down and destroy one guy who crossed me.

Think you’re going to win our battle? Norway that’s going to happen. Isreally hard to beat me, some say impossible. Surrender or I’ll have a Wale of a time whupping your ass.

Flag Post

Voting time :P. I’m not going to bother to explain my votes, mostly because I’m a lazy asshat due to my inability to explain things well because I don’t want to offend anyone. Yeah, that sounds about correct.

hamuka (1) VS T6salt (2)

Vote 1.

Minnakht (1) VS RokRokRok (2)

Vote 1.

Vote 2.

Vote 1.

Flag Post

Vote 2

Vote 1

Flag Post

Don’t be so salty with me. So far, I feel like I have been beating you swimmingly. I will take you down with my tantalizing. Put your sunglasses on, because my puns are coming in hot.

Flag Post

hamuka (1) VS T6salt (2) – Vote 1

I vote hamuka. T6’s arguments didn’t really seem that strong to me.

Minnakht (1) VS RokRokRok (2) – Vote 1

I vote Minn.Minnakht did a really nice counter, and overall I enjoyed his more.

devourer359 (1) VS funiax (2) – Vote 2

Funiax had very good counters, and I especially liked the use of “range of attacks are linear” and “x/y”. This was very close though.

GotterakaThing (1) VS CowFriend(2) – Vote 2

Quite frankly, Gotterakathing barely had any puns.

MysteryMason (1) VS GottaAskTheMan (2) – Vote 1

GATM wasn’t very creative, and he didn’t really retaliate what Mystery said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

Oman, can’t wait to fly on a delta

I’m not liking your altitude; let’s face the facts. While you’re Russian about trying to think, I’m drinking high tea off fine china. I’ve got way more puns reserved than you.

I suck…

Geographical puns are below my standard, there is Norway I’d go Oslo as that, but I guess I gotta.

Dragon, this time, your Finnished.
I’m really Hungary so I’m gonna eat you up like the British Sandwich Islands, then I’m gonna kick Jaboody so hard, you’ll go Down Under, Czech out my skills man so far ahead, the question is, Kenya keep up?

You think you’ve got this in the bag, butte I think you’ve caved in. I mean look, you’re not thinking strait – my attacks are a mount ing to a much stronger thunderstrike. See, I’m breezing through this while you’re stuck on a plain; sea, you’ve lost.

Flag Post
Don’t do it, before I make you cower in fear.

Purposeful? — nice.
Not? — I am the Master of Puns.

Activity Feed
Bluji has an inactive partner, and it makes me sad. Are there any volunteers — with finished matches — who would like to be his challenger? They will be instated following 24 more hours of Jaume’s inactivity and lack of a new player. It provides potential for the volunteer to earn more Punee; if they win.

We are Waiting for: thijs956, burrito, and Pulsaris
We have finished 8/11 Rounds, need 3 posts to finish, and are moving rapidly.

We have reached 2030 views. Let’s beat the thread with 2053!

I’ll post the updated vote list tomorrow morning.
Also — coming soon — is your first Challenge.

Sumo Smash >>|<<

Be prepared,my little puns.

Flag Post

I’ll be Bluji’s partner once Thijis makes his 2nd retort and the battle ends.

Flag Post

I’ll be Bluji’s partner right now.