[5%] The Grand Pun <Rikishi Ring> (>>|<<) page 13

376 posts

Flag Post

Last Vote: Bluji vs DragonArcherZ

Vote 1. His puns are a bit more funnier than DAZ’s.

Flag Post

Team 3: It’s no puzzle dan quit, your team is useless!

Flag Post

Team 1 Your team is a Mystery Mason

Flag Post
Originally posted by burrito:

Team 3: It’s no puzzle dan quit, your team is useless!

But he didn’t quit.

Sumo Smash: It doesn’t matter if our team gets focused, because we’ll sure as hell tank the damage (Attack Team 2).

Flag Post

Attack team 3.
No more time for games and fun. I ax if you really want to stay in this pun battle with us.

(I’ve been gone, I thought the X meant he dropped out, sorry D:)

Flag Post

Just because Team 2 is amazing doesn’t mean you have to have a cow, friend.

Does this round end when one team is eliminated or when one team remains?

Flag Post

Honestly guys, we all know Team 2 will burritoally beat up Team 3.

Flag Post

Attack team 3.
Because we always go HAM. U kant defeat team 2, even if you wanted too.

Flag Post

Killing a beast like Team 2, you need one thing, like killing a Dragon. Archerz. Sadly, there aren’t enough of em in the world to take us down

Flag Post

My name would be a hilariously easy pun. You just gotta ask the man.

Team 1, you are the worst punners ever. I mean, after all, you haven’t felt TheAznSensation.

Flag Post

Voting Tiem!

In PunjivsDrapun, I vote 2. While 1 made a pretty good effort, and his retaliation is nice, 2’s attack conveys the predator feel much better, and the retaliation had some nice bits too (though me no like the way he repeated the lynx pun). And the ocelot bit in 1’s retaliation feels kinda like grasping at straws.

IMO, best pun by Punji:

the owly thing you can do about it is lion the floor and prey I won’t slay you.

IMO, best pun by Drapun:

See, I think you’re tiger’d of making puns; I’ve skua TwistedCakez and now it’s your turn.

Sumo Smash: Oi Team 2, remember, if you want to win this, you Gotta rekka thing or two so we know you actually can do something.

Punvaluation:

[Randomly evaluate a random pun in the thread for some unknown reason]

Team 1 is trying to invade! Athens (dat Wikipedia) team 3 will probably attack us too :(

[This is win.]

Flag Post

I repeated the lynx pun so I could retaliate with a NK pun. But whatever you say. Sorry ma’am.

Wow, 2/2 votes for Bluji/DAZ. I’m nervous, but 33 hours to go.

Sumo Smash: Look, Team 3; I know how to beat you. All you have to do is get a pulse laser from Puls-Ar-Us and disintengrate you.

Flag Post

Attack Team 3
Their actions are pitiful, and really predictable. If we played 3 games of Rock, Paper, Scissors, they would just choose Rok Rok Rok

Flag Post

Just waits for my name to get put in a pun.

Flag Post

Sumo Smash: Oh, Team 2, you guys just can’t win. Even if t six salt, that won’t make NaCl any sweeter, you know.

(you are supposed to pronounce t as tee in there. Fail pun is fail, but meh.)

Flag Post

In these terrible puns, you’re knee Adeeb. Nafees you’ll pay for them are quite substantial.

Flag Post

Attack team 3; I’m not afraid of anyone on any team. If they mess with me, there will be blood on their blu ji-eans.

Flag Post

Activity Feed

burrito’s puzzledan pun unlocked a sumo smash on Team 3 with 3 Damage

funiax’s DragonArcherZ pun unlocked a sumo smash on Team 1 with 58 Damage

AdeebNafees’s T6salt pun unlocked a sumo smash on Team 2 with 77 Damage

burrito’s puzzledan pun unlocked a sumo smash on Team 3 with 25 Damage

devourer359’s ZShadow pun unlocked a sumo smash on Team 2 with 32 Damage
Team 2 is on a roll! They garnered enough attack points for three sumo smashes!

>>|<< Theme: Kongregate Moderators

funiax: Does this round end when one team is eliminated or when one team remains?

When one team is eliminated ~
So it may suit your needs to take the weakest team ~
Or it might prolong your chances of being ganged up if you’re fair ~

Flag Post

Final Vote: Bluji vs DragonArcherZ
Deadline: 16 More Hours (After School I will tally votes)

Their theme was Predators

1: [DragonArcherZ], you’ll have to bear the fact your puns are way worse than mine — the owly thing you can do about it is lion the floor and prey I won’t slay you.
The dhole point of this all was to make you feel bad so you will make worse puns than me.

2: You think brute strength will win, but watch me fox you with my mischievious traps. Unlike you, I’ve adapted to the situation, den planned skillfully to trap you. It’s like fishing on the internet – you can’t stop it and you know you’ve lost; who’s the predator now?

1: You know DAZ, if this was a mafia game, I’d lynx you. Human make good puns, but honey, you’ll never make badger puns than me. Even ocelot would make better puns!

2: Ahh, but before you lynx me, I’d have mandrill you the night before. See, I think you’re tiger’d of making puns; I’ve skua TwistedCakez and now it’s your turn. Quite frankly, what you’re saying is bullshark and you’d better run back to Taipan before I eat you.

Votes
1: 2 (puzzledan, CowFriend)
2: 2 (funiax, AdeebNafees)

Flag Post

[See Specific Rules]

>>|<<

(158 Damage) Team 1 (+ 100)
GotterakaThing
devourer359 (s)
hamuka (s)
MysteryMason
thijs956 (s)

(125 Damage) Team 2 (+ 200)
funiax (s)
burrito (s)
DragonArcherZ (s)
GottaAskTheMan (s)
FelineForumer (s)

(28 Damage) Team 3 (+ 100)
AdeebNafees (s)
CowFriend (s)
Minnakht (s)
puzzledan (s)

Theme: Cameras

Used:

Flag Post

Zshadow of Team 2 is so small, attributed to their miniscule power. Just looking at it Marhs my ability to breathe.

Flag Post

Attack Team 3. Nothing adv0cates your pathetic little puns.

Flag Post

Team 1.

You think you can beat us easily like Tat, har!

Flag Post

Look, I already Toa. Of Pi, there are more than 10 digits. I swear, I have to keep telling you that Team 1.

Flag Post

Sumo Smash: Oh, look, it’s the Mostly_Harmless team 2. What are you going to do about this game, huh?